• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Tamanon said:
Right now they're starting to doubt Jonathan's character? lol

I know. They're just now starting to doubt it. Where have they been the last several weeks? The dude hasn't really been there at all. His body may be but it's clear as day he hasn't been.

Oh if I was his team member I'd be so pissed right now. And yea. Carrie needs to go now. She started out strong but week after week she has gotten worse and worse. At this point Will is going to win this thing. I have no doubt.

I think it will be Jaime vs Will in the finals though.

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
Heyyy Gordon references one of my fave Hell's Kitchen winners.

I think he was a lot of ours. That dude was amazing. Broken hand didn't stop him at all. He wanted unlike most that are on this show.

ElRenoRaven

Oh he is delusional. I think he sees something in me. No he just want's the damn food out.

Did we just walk into Bizzaro world here? The women working together, communicating, and not trying to kill each other.

Wordsgohere

Neo Member
PsychoRaven said:
Oh he is delusional. I think he sees something in me. No he just want's the damn food out.

Did we just walk into Bizzaro world here? The women working together, communicating, and not trying to kill each other.
"He knows I'm a fighter."

UberTag

Will made an astute observation.

Blue Team individually boasts a ton of cooking talent (they dominate the individual challenges) but they can't work together for shit. Whereas Red Team may fall short individually but they kick it into high gear when it comes to working as a team during service.

ElRenoRaven

Chamber said:
I can't even remember the last time blue team had a good dinner service.
The first one Natalie joined the team. After that it was all down hill. Well let me rephrase that. It was all back down the hill to where they had been.

ElRenoRaven

Tamanon said:
Remember when Natalie was the big shot on the Blue team? lol

I really think she has potential. I think the rest of the Blue team really is starting to rub off on her. She did so well on the Red team then when she first joined Blue. As time goes on though they have seemingly sapped her ability to put out good food.

ElRenoRaven

-Pyromaniac- said:
Easiest nomination all season, Tommy and John need to go.

Yup without a doubt. I think Ramsey should surprise everyone and kick both off too. Oh fucking gag me. I'm proud of my team and the way they allowed me to lead them to victory tonight. Fucking conceited as all hell.

ElRenoRaven

Big Baybee said:
She was backed up by Ramsay.

No she wasn't leading anything. He said she did good. He didn't say shit about her leading the team. She didn't lead jack shit. She cooked her meat and let them work as a team for once instead of yelling every 10 seconds at them. That's why they won. For once she was a team player instead of trying to boss them all around which let them all focus on their jobs for once instead of spending half the service fighting like children.

PsychoRaven said:
Natalie? WHAT THE HELL? Natalie picked instead of Tommy to be up against Jonathon. You are shitting me.

It's definitely bullshit. Tommy bombed as a leader in the earlier challenge and then bombed in the dinner service.

ElRenoRaven

SolidSnakex said:
It's definitely bullshit. Tommy bombed as a leader in the earlier challenge and then bombed in the dinner service.

Yup. No way. Oh thank god. I was about to Rage. Jonathon got what he deserved. Now if they can get rid of Tommy they might be able to do good. Oh and Jennifer is right. You watch Elise is so going to be cocky as hell next episode.

Tommy is a dead man walking, kind of annoying that he doesn't seem to realize it lol, dude literally has no chance. Natalie I could see doing well if she can rebound.

ElRenoRaven

Yup. Preview for next week.......damn.............OH MY GOD!!!!!

You know I have to say this season has been good. I just wish Elise would just show some humility though. She can cook. No doubt about that. But her atittude is just atrocious.

PsychoRaven said:
Yup. Preview for next week.......damn.............OH MY GOD!!!!!

The promo definitely gave the impression that either Carrie or Elise is going next. I'm going to guess that it's Elise.

ElRenoRaven

SolidSnakex said:
The promo definitely gave the impression that either Carrie or Elise is going next. I'm going to guess that it's Elise.

I'd love to think it is but as I said before Elise can cook. It's just her attitude that is the problem. I get the impression more that it could be Carrie or Tommy.

Big Baybee said:
Seriously, this is my first season watching Hell's Kitchen. Are the cooks always this terrible?

Yup. You always have a couple that can cook. An arrogant ass or two usually with one of them being one of those that can cook. Then you get a majority that couldn't cook their way out of a McDonalds restaurant.

cacophony

Big Baybee said:
Seriously, this is my first season watching Hell's Kitchen. Are the cooks always this terrible?

Yes. I think they look more at how insane the person is rather than how they cook.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
SolidSnakex said:
I think they keep the Carrie/Elise drama going as long as possible. My bet is on Tommy.

SolidSnakex said:

Keep watching. Elise will have to meltdown completely to get kicked off before Carrie, especially now.

Elise is arguably the strongest cook on the Red team.

ElRenoRaven

Chamber said:
I think they keep the Carrie/Elise drama going as long as possible. My bet is on Tommy.

That would be my bet too. Carrie can cook. She was doing damn good at the start of the season but I think her fighting with Elise is really hurting her ability to concentrate on her cooking. It's ratings too so Tommy will go before either of those. I could see Jennifer and Natalie also going before those two.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The holy choir for Wolfgang Puck was hilarious.

have a bit of a bias against him though, we have this Wolfgang Puck coffee machine at school, and it's just terrible. The picture of him on the machine almost looks like hi himself saying "WTH Is This?"

Zoe

DeaconKnowledge said:
Keep watching. Elise will have to meltdown completely to get kicked off before Carrie, especially now.

Elise is arguably the strongest cook on the Red team.

She's only been 50/50 on the challenges though.

cacophony said:
Yes. I think they look more at how insane the person is rather than how they cook.

They also ride the cooks pretty hard in terms of sleep deprivation and mental pushback, apparently. Wouldn't be surprised if they mess with the oven temps before every taping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom