• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

The drama next week should be amazing. I don't see the guys putting up with Elise's shit one bit.

Oh holy crap. Next week is going to be fun.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Haha, Will snap! Can not wait for next week!!!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Funniest reward I've seen since the one where they went on a Helicopter and the fat guy had to take a boat and by the time they got there, they were done.

xbhaskarx

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I just realized the guy showing them around the BLT Steak kitchen in NYC is Cliff from Top Chef!

cliff-crooks_l.jpg

He should have shaved Tommy's head.

plc268

CrankyJay said:
Jesus fucking Christ, how does Elise KEEP FUCKING SURVIVING?

LOL, this bitch makes my blood pressure go through the roof.

Same here.

What really grates on my nerves with her, is that she's willing to dish out the insults, but the moment they come back she either cries (if it's from chef) or she gets into catfight mode. She thinks she's the center of the universe and that no one else matters... and then she expects you to be a team player with her.

LOL.
The day she becomes a head/executive chef of ANY restaurant is the day pigs fly in an icy hell.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Will doesn't wind up winning this, it'll be a huge fuck up on his part, also the problem with Elise is shes got all these attitude problems but she can still cook well. Plus we need some eye candy instead of having to stare at the chick with her own gravity system.

UberTag

DrForester said:
Any way the finale isn't Jennifer Vs. Will?
I've been leaning Jennifer vs. Will for a while but I could see Paul throwing a wrench into that gameplan. He's got his game face on now that he shaved off all the fuzz.

Will does appear to be back in overwhelming favorite mode again now after a brief lapse mid-season.
Nona winning just last year isn't doing Jennifer any favors.

benjipwns

Banned
Show sure has an odd conception of "greatest" doesn't it.

Looks like it's only going to be one new episode a week from now on.

xbhaskarx

First Cliff and now Fabio, Top Chef contestants appear on back to back episodes!

spiderman123 said:
FUCK !! why is that loud mouth still there. !!

Because it's a cooking show and she's not the worst cook?

Elise is an annoying bitch with attitude problems, but she is still far more talented than Elizabeth and Tommy.

ElRenoRaven

xbhaskarx said:
First Cliff and now Fabio, Top Chef contestants appear on back to back episodes!

Because it's a cooking show and she's not the worst cook?

Elise is an annoying bitch with attitude problems, but she is still far more talented than Elizabeth and Tommy.

Sad but true. I figure next week it's Tommy to go unless Elise just pisses off Ramsey enough or just royally screws up. Both are very possible.

benjipwns

Banned
He was on during the very first season of Chopped. After Hell's Kitchen started they showed the re-runs for that episode for like two weeks.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
PsychoRaven said:
Sad but true. I figure next week it's Tommy to go unless Elise just pisses off Ramsey enough or just royally screws up. Both are very possible.

Tommy has to go. Then Paul (screwed up a ton before). Then Jennifer. Then Elise.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I hope Elise gets stabbed by Jennifer.

Yeah, Tommy will be the next to leave. Even if Elise threw a pan of hot oil on Chef Ramsey then blamed it on Will she would still stay. I'm sure she's good for ratings.

Elise has zero chance of winning this season unless some extremely massive maturing process takes place within the final few episodes, which for some reason I doubt. She can be as good a cook as she wants, you need a good attitude to lead a kitchen.

But yeah I guess she is lucky that Tommy is still around :/

Also don't know anyone can say Paul should go home before Elise, he has screwed up what, twice this whole season. Elise has been on the chopping block 500 times.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
commish said:
Tommy has to go. Then Paul (screwed up a ton before). Then Jennifer. Then Elise.
I like the homerism for Elise and all but no way has Paul has screwed up more than she has. Will, Paul and Jennifer are easily the top 3 chefs.

Me and my lady starting catching episodes of this (our first one was after Chef Ramsay asked if they liked speed, Tommy asked "meth or coke?") and it's pretty enthralling. For last episode, I thought either the blond or Elise were going to get booted... It's a shame they're keeping Elise on since she's fucking annoying but I guess it makes interesting TV.

I hope Tommy wins... he seems the most street smart out of the bunch. It just sucks seeing him space out (especially while making salads.. wtf?)

Does anyone know Tommy's back story? Did he go to some sort of decent culinary school?

commish

Chamber said:
I like the homerism for Elise and all but no way has Paul has screwed up more than she has. Will, Paul and Jennifer are easily the top 3 chefs.

No, Will is above Paul and Jennifer by quite a bit. And Paul was pretty sorry for a long period and Jennifer has the honor of "screwing up less" rather than being a good cook. Elise's biggest problem is her mouth and attitude. Even when Ramsay yells at her for her food, she usually gets sent out because of her ridiculous attitude rather than an inability to cook something properly. Paul's pretty much flown under the radar.

Doesn't matter though, as the Jennifer/Will finale is inevitable.

Raine

I hated Elise at first but now idk...seems like people are quick to jump on her when she hasn't done anything wrong.

Yeah if this were Top Chef when it might be fair to root for Elise because it's an individual talent cooking skills competition but in HK the winner has to work in a team, the one thing Elise cannot do AT ALL, so she is terrible and should leave asap.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Raine said:
I hated Elise at first but now idk...seems like people are quick to jump on her when she hasn't done anything wrong.

Like last week whe she lied about Tommy prepping meat to try and cover her terrible prep job?

commish

Raine said:

Exactly! Even in this thread, people were bashing her for dishes she didn't even make.

I actually like Elise. If not her, they would have made Tommy or Jennifer the 'bitch' in the house, since they are probably equally catty, but not as loud.

Elise has a lot of cooking ability. I know she won't win but she's definitely top three in my book. I really like her, and will probably stop watching the show if she's kicked off.

For some reason... I just really dislike Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom