• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raine said:
I hated Elise at first but now idk...seems like people are quick to jump on her when she hasn't done anything wrong.
when she blows up for no reason with her attitude and ruins the team dynamic, talks shit but can't take shit, is combative to those around her, screws up her food and takes no responsibility.

She is just an annoying human being. A solid cook AT BEST, but annoying.

Arment

Raine said:
I hated Elise at first but now idk...seems like people are quick to jump on her when she hasn't done anything wrong.

She's an instigator and looking at the preview for next episode that isn't going to change one bit. The guys aren't going to take that shit.

She talks about leading, but I'd never follow her.

I wonder how the boys will react to Elise now. I feel that after next week her time will be up, either her or Tommy.

And I hope Will wins this. He's been my fave so far.

SuperPac

They're filming 2 episodes of Kitchen Nightmares in Atlanta next week. Totally going to try and get in on one of those. Though...my wife's pregnant and with the state those restaurants are usually in maybe that'd be a bad idea, huh?

We've dined at 2 Ramsay restaurants and met JP at Petrus in London. Now all we gotta do is see Ramsay himself. :)

ElRenoRaven

SuperPac said:
They're filming 2 episodes of Kitchen Nightmares in Atlanta next week. Totally going to try and get in on one of those. Though...my wife's pregnant and with the state those restaurants are usually in maybe that'd be a bad idea, huh?

We've dined at 2 Ramsay restaurants and met JP at Petrus in London. Now all we gotta do is see Ramsay himself. :)

Should be easy enough. Go and then complain about your food so much that they want to put you on the episode. Then you tell them you'll sign the papers but only if you can meet Gorden.

Mudkips

Banned
-Pyromaniac- said:
LOL wut at the promo, at the random ass group they are against. Where did they come up with that ragtag group.

looks like elise acting like another fucking annoying human being next week.

And not a one of them can hold a ladle to Petrozza.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Prediction: Elise will be a bitch on wheels

benjipwns

Banned
I like how they went through the judges with them all sitting, then cut to a clip of them still in the process of sitting down.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
"Did it float your boat?"

Hahaha, oh Ramsay!

LiQuid!

How can you hate lasagna?!

These are seriously some of the ugliest dishes.

LiQuid!

I saw 10's! Come on please don't let Elise win!!!

LiQuid!

Holy shit, someone assassinate Elise. PLEASE.

Ed: NM Will broke out his ASSASSIN VOICE! Shut that shit down bro!

LiQuid!

I love Van and all but dudes really shouldn't do that "woo girl" thing. Unless you're Ric Flair. Then I guess it's ok.

Machine

I find myself watching with the sound off and reading the close captioning because I can't handle Elise's annoying voice any more. Please get her off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom