• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
PsychoRaven said:
Crap totally forgot about the show tonight. Thank god for DVR.
You're so lucky. I wish I could watch Will snap again, for the first time.

Heysoos

-Pyromaniac- said:
Tommy should just be eliminated to cut the bullshit, lol. How long is that charade gonna go on.

I'll happily allow both Tommy and Elise to be cut and lose an episode. :)

I think Paul might be going unfortunately.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love how Elise calls people who don't agree with her a liar.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't know why anyone argues with Elise. She's the kind of person that feeds on that stuff so you're better off just ignoring her.

Heysoos

Okay calling it Jennifer and Elise on the chopping block, then Ramsay will "SHOCK" everyone and call Paul to hand in his jacket, everyone's shocked. Elise is left to be annoying as hell for another week. Next week Tommy finally gets the cut and Elise is still left standing being annoying. Sigh.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Based on that promo, Elise should be eliminated next week. Thus, Ramsay will troll again and eliminate Will.

LiQuid!

Promo for next week confirms. The producers are FEEDING off Elise Drama. I won't be surprised if she manages to stick around even after next week.

Heysoos

Guess I called it wrong. On the bright side, the previews are getting my hopes up about Elise leaving. Please make it happen.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
elrechazao said:
This is the elise series. They'll milk her til the final 3 or even 2, because we'll all tune in.

Besides Will, who still on the show is a better cook? None that I see.

Out of the 5, the only person I would want running my restaurant is Will. If Elise ran a restaurant they would have to start importing Ecuadorians to fill out the kitchen because no one in the city would want to work for her after 2 shifts.

ElRenoRaven

So now that I'm watching I just have to say that nobody in the history of reality tv has made me hate them more then Elise. I swear to god if I could reach through the damn TV I'd beat the shit out of her I would. I really think I would. I hate her with every fiber of my being.

She really is delusional. She really thinks they hate her because she's not a follower. Jesus fucking Christ. She has to go. Maybe they hate her because she's a total bitch with no redeeming qualities. But no that can't be why. It has to be cause she's so great.

*head explodes*

And yea. We got our pass this week. It took Ramsey long enough to give them one.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin' Ramsay just tweeted a spoiler for us west coasters. Prick.

Lamel

Banned
The only one who's actually competent is Will. I don't think he's ever been in danger or even yelled at...

ElRenoRaven

Saadster said:
The only one who's actually competent is Will. I don't think he's ever been in danger or even yelled at...

I dunno. I really think the other guy and Jennifer are damn good too. However I do stand by my prediction of Will winning this. He's the best. If he doesn't win it will be a shock.

Lamel

Banned
PsychoRaven said:
I dunno. I really think the other guy and Jennifer are damn good too. However I do stand by my prediction of Will winning this. He's the best. If he doesn't win it will be a shock.

He is the only one who's shown qualities of an able chef to run the BLT steakhouse. Even tonight how he handled the Elise situation by walking away, class. And yes he's obviously the best cook. The others are decent to good, but not great.

Gillian! I had a little crush on her when her season aired, cool to see her again.

And damn Elise just keeps getting crazier. If this is how she is in real life then may God help her.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This show is so rigged. How many times does someone have to be voted for elimination before she is actually eliminated? Why even have the team vote?

Shouta

I've been watching and man, Elise is like everything I hate packaged in a slightly decent looking frame. It'll probably be Will and Elise in the final just to milk her for more viewers. It should be Paul and Will in the finals to me though.

Tabris

Spoiler for rest of the series from Gordon Ramsay's twitter account:

Ok I promise Elise doesn't win #HellsKitchen but she can cook !!!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Tabris said:
Spoiler for rest of the series from Gordon Ramsay's twitter account:

Ok I promise Elise doesn't win #HellsKitchen but she can cook !!!!!

I don't trust him, still probably trollin

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watching Elise was funny when she was trolling the red team hard, but now that she's causing shit for Will & Paul shes become annoying really really fast. I'd bet everything I own Will runs away with this, no one else in the comp is in his league.

commish

ChocolateCupcakes said:
I also got even more annoyed with Elise seeing Will so upset. Her husband should be given a medal.

Will is a giant baby. It blows my mind that these people let Elise get to them. What does Will do when Elise challenges him? "Wah wah, I'm going home." Unreal. What, he expected everyone to be all like, "OMFG WILL NO, DONT' GO, PLEASE STAY." I think Will should win - he seems the best - but he's as big a baby as the rest of them.

Ramsay actually really likes Elise. Here's an interview that he did before this season started airing

However, you see that they master what’s coming next, we’ve moved the bar, we’ve raised the bar. There is one extraordinary lady, her name’s Elise [Wims] out of Pittsburgh, and she is rare. She’s a unique, rare chef. I’m not going to say anything more. But watch out for this one because you’re not going to be tired of her name. And the confidence is extraordinary, and I can say she can back it up with the talent, so it’s quite a phenomenon.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-q...-is-still-the-mouth-that-roars-hell-s-kitchen

commish

Chamber said:
Would you be defending Elise if she was ugly?

I'm not actually going to date Elise, so I don't give two shits if she's attractive or not. But ppl are blowing her out of proportion.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
commish said:
I'm not actually going to date Elise, so I don't give two shits if she's attractive or not. But ppl are blowing her out of proportion.
How is it blown out of proportion? The entirety of next week's episode seems to be Elise bitching everyone out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom