• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Well I'm shocked Jennifer actually did decent.

And Tommy? Seriously Paul you choose the most brain dead contestant this season has had.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
PsychoRaven said:
Tonight she is. Her head went from in the game to totally out of the game. She's too busy thinking about Paul.

She's been terrible multiple times over, though. She has the confidence of a squirrel in a cat ... uh... cat factory.

Did I just see Amanda from Top Chef 7? And what's up with the Sabrina bashing on the previous page, she was the best. Elise is okay, but she's no Sabrina.

ElRenoRaven

commish said:
She's been terrible multiple times over, though. She has the confidence of a squirrel in a cat ... uh... cat factory.

Well to her defense They have all had a lot of bad nights except Will. Paul has also had a few less. But the rest have had bad night after bad night.

And come to think of it. Has Will even had one bad night? I really can't remember one if he has.

commish

PsychoRaven said:
Well to her defense They have all had a lot of bad nights except Will. Paul has also had a few less. But the rest have had ban night after bad night.

And come to think of it. Has Will even had one bad night? I really can't remember one if he has.

Is it common for 6 chefs to take a bite of a dish before sending it out?

Elise hammering ppl,hahah.

ElRenoRaven

Yea. Unless the others royally screw up Jennifer is going home. Final will be Paul vs Will with Will winning.

And yet again. What is it with Elise and fish? It's like her Kryptonite.

ElRenoRaven

Well he does have good reason to be pissed. Jennifer has been sucking ass tonight and that's being followed up by Elise screwing the fish over and over.

I'd damn well be pissed too if I was in his place.

commish

Elise has been doing terrible today, but Jennifer is just terrible in the kitchen period. At least Elise yells.

PsychoRaven said:
Damn. Ramsey is just tearing into her. I love it. lol

And hell yea. Go Paul. No doubt Paul vs Will final.
I called that final first a long time ago, I am the winrar if true.

Also GOOD GOD ELISE. R.I.P.

ElRenoRaven

I hate to say it but Tommy's right. And surprise!!!

They tried to tell her. Time and time again. oh hell yea. Ramsey calling for the good two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom