• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Oh you are kidding me. He reused the bass. What a freaking moron. That is like one of Ramsey's top 3 golden rules that you don't break.

cartoon_soldier said:
Krupa looks talented

She really does. I think she can win this. Right now she's my favorite out of them all talent wise.

Tamanon

Banned
Celsior said:
I think people do not watch any of the previous season before they go for the show, my god.

You'd think they'd at least master Risotto and Scallops by now.

:( that poor beautiful Prime Rib.

ElRenoRaven

Omg Omg Omg. Krupa messed up. She fessed up though. The guys are just pathetic however. They can't get one damn entree out. They're just completely pathetic.

That had to be the best reaction to getting shut down yet. When Ramsay said "you know what that means" my wife and I both said "shut it down! " we were close but wrong

Best part was that little guy talking about getting a dick slapped across his chin.

PsychoRaven said:
Will may be annoying but he's right. He is 100 percent right on the money. And Krupa made a nice comeback.

Agreed. Will has performed the best on the guys team, so he can say anything he wants.

ElRenoRaven

Zoe said:
What are the chances he'll mix up the teams early?

I don't think so. Right now both are equally dysfunctional. And the lie came back to bite him in the ass. Oh the guys are indeed morons. I'd take any help we could get cause my team would be filled with morons.

I think that they gave away the person joining the red team in that preview.

Also, things turned on Carrie quickly. Everyone went from hating Elise to hating Carrie.

Zoe

SolidSnakex said:

I didn't see any girls in the blue kitchen. They might be the ones losing next week.

SolidSnakex said:

Also, things turned on Carrie quickly. Everyone went from hating Elise to hating Carrie.
That always happens. The women prey on the weak one.

It's just like last season with the chick with the glasses. Everyone she threw under the bus got kicked off before her.

The same will happen to Carrie. Watch.

Zoe said:
I didn't see any girls in the blue kitchen. They might be the ones losing next week.

I thought it was going to be Gina because I didn't spot her in the red kitchen during the preview, but I rewatched it and they show her for a split second.

DeaconKnowledge said:
That always happens. The women prey on the weak one.

It's just like last season with the chick with the glasses. Everyone she threw under the bus got kicked off before her.

The same will happen to Carrie. Watch.

One difference right now is that Sabrina always seemed to be decent in the kitchen while Carrie seems pretty clueless. That's what was able to save Sabrina for so long.

Tamanon

Banned
Zoe said:
What was the lie?

"Did you bring me the same salmon?"
"No, of course not! I threw away the first one!"

And then Gordon had him dig in the trash and he had to admit the lie, lol.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Has there ever been a Man v Man or Woman v Woman final? Because none of the men seem to have it. Will's attitude is going to get him axed if he doesn't change.

benjipwns

Banned
DrForester said:
Has there ever been a Man v Man or Woman v Woman final? Because none of the men seem to have it. Will's attitude is going to get him axed if he doesn't change.
First season was man vs. man, second season was woman vs. woman, sixth season was man vs. man.

The teams on the first season were mixed to start though, the gender split started in the second season.

CCF23

I think in part Chino stayed because of his "why should you stay" speech. Ramsay seems to like people that he can help grow through the Hell's Kitchen experience. Chino's attitude in saying he might not be as good as he thinks he is but will absolutely get better because he can admit that appeals to GR I think.

CCF23 said:
I think in part Chino stayed because of his "why should you stay" speech. Ramsay seems to like people that he can help grow through the Hell's Kitchen experience. Chino's attitude in saying he might not be as good as he thinks he is but will absolutely get better because he can admit that appeals to GR I think.

Also that he learnt and didn't overcook the Risoto the 3rd time

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
CCF23 said:

I think he stayed because the other guy lied, and they already lost a guy for medical reasons the week before.

Koomaster

Tamanon said:
"Did you bring me the same salmon?"
"No, of course not! I threw away the first one!"

And then Gordon had him dig in the trash and he had to admit the lie, lol.
That was painful to watch because it was such an obvious lie and I knew he was going to be called out on it. He should have pulled a Raj and told Ramsay he ate it because he didn't want it to go to waste. :p

VPhys said:
This is what I dislike most about this show.

Seriously. Every time. That shit HAS to be staged.

Koomaster said:
That was painful to watch because it was such an obvious lie and I knew he was going to be called out on it. He should have pulled a Raj and told Ramsay he ate it because he didn't want it to go to waste. :p

hahahaha. That had me cracking up, that dude was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom