• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Here it is:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446498

If you want to participate, ask Sebulon (Swagsurfin) to add you to one of the tiers and then show up in the draft channel (someone will say it in the clan chat, if not you can ask with "/c m <insert message>") to be a valid pick for a draft. Most of us try to get in new players/people who don't play often as much as possible.

Guesong

Kag was, I was the Monarch.

We both misplayed it, should have just held in place blocking the western exit.

Not that it really mattered in the end since we'd still have lost and got destroyed by the incoming Rampage, but hey, a kill is a kill!

Kapura

Banned
W1tY6.jpg

Just decided to try out Tremble for a few games. He's pretty good.

I like how you can perma slow people with his Impalers, and Shudder is pretty good for harassment and his Q. Terror mounds are good for getting back to base quickly as well. After getting ghost marchers and firebrand I was taking people down pretty quickly.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Kaper said:
HoN? pfft. Dota 2? pfft. Blizzard Dota? pfft. WoW Dota? hell yes.

Seriously hyped for that. Not that'd I'd play it, but you know.

bzm

Kaper said:
HoN? pfft. Dota 2? pfft. Blizzard Dota? pfft. WoW Dota? hell yes.
if s5/s8 were any indication, that would be so fucking imbalanced. S2 heroes? small time. Doombringer? Dumpster tier.

Recon

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
Were you in the GAF clan?

Nope. I have nerdy cousins that play a lot of MMOs, so we had a clan with like 5 of our other real life friends. Im kinda lucky i know a lot of real life friends who play MMOs and MOBAS. We have a HoN clan of nothing but people we went to school with.

Neckbeard

Okay so just to re-cap:

Create on FAEMIST server GUARDIAN side.

I am going to re-roll to play with you all, but friend Orangepeel, my main and I will hook you up.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Ended up making a Cleric - Warden/Sentinel/Purifier. IGN is Tomat.

Neckbeard

delirium said:
I made a Warrior (Paladin, Warlord, Void Knight). IGN is Deliria. I think I just finished the tutorial/starter area.

That is going to be a real bitch to level. I'd suggest replacing void knight with Reaver for the dots/self heals.

I leveled Reaver/Riftblade/Paladin, and still use it today for solo grinding.

The unique thing about this game though is you can level without questing. If you plan on queuing for dungeons and grinding out xp that way, Pal/Warlord/VK is a decent start.

Let me know if you have any questions, I am pretty knowledgeable about warriors.

Haly

Wait, how do you level without questing?

Is there PVP leveling?

Haly

Okay now I feel left out.

Installing RIFT.

(Fucking peer pressure)

Guesong

Just so you guys know ; you can unlock every shard for a class. So you can go from Paladin/Void Knight/Reaver to Beastmaster/Champion/Warlord anytime.

Meaning if you start up leveling, just pick whatever seems to fastest to level (DPS over Healspec for instance)

I could reinstall Rift again but I'd have to create another account and then I wouldn't have access to my previous toons, and we'd only have a month...meh.

My smurf account is almost at 1600. I even won this 4v5 when our SS dc'ed early, Kraken gave up Bloodlust, we had 3 Int (I was Rhapsody), and they had Ra. I was 0/4/5 at one point, and ended the game 2/4/15.

Meanwhile my main languishes at 1400.

Top Bottom