• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Meeru

Banned
So the final roster for the ign prime noob bash has been made. I didn't realize that team members had to not only join the roster but they also had to join the tournament.

IceMarker

bzm said:
nome and nigma were on /v/ the other day, is this what youre talking about?
Yeah, just got done talking to them in a HoN thread. Nome doesn't like to post often on GAF, because he thinks it'll be taken in an official light representing S2. I told him I don't personally care!

Nome don't worry! We know you're human like the rest of us!

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Meeru said:
So the final roster for the ign prime noob bash has been made. I didn't realize that team members had to not only join the roster but they also had to join the tournament.

Damn Im too late. I think I could have been a great asset to the team in terms of moral support.

Also, Monkey King looks insane. Not going to bother picking him for a loooong time.

Dreavus

Sebulon3k said:
Insta ban, just to avoid everyone that thinks they will pro it up with him day 1. Looks pretty fun though, kinda mana intensive.

That's what I was thinking too. After every little "combo showcase" they had in the spotlight (him using all his skills together) he was either very low on mana or completely out.

Also, vindicator would completely ruin his fun.

I really like Forsaken Archer. I like her model... riding on the skeleton dinosaur, I like the fact she's ranged, I like the skeleton minions, I like the boney sound she makes when moving around. What's the best way to build her? And any other tips, thanks

delirium

Heavy said:
I really like Forsaken Archer. I like her model... riding on the skeleton dinosaur, I like the fact she's ranged, I like the skeleton minions, I like the boney sound she makes when moving around. What's the best way to build her? And any other tips, thanks
She's a range carry/ganker. Level up her Q and E first (getting Ult when available). After you get some items that give her damage, level up her W to help you farm faster.

Item to get on her: Steamboots -> Frostburn -> (Shruken/Null if needed) -> Split Frostburn to make Frostwulf and Geo's.

Moobabe

Heavy said:

Are you on now? I'm coming on for a game or two of some nice relaxed, no stress HON if you want to play.

Nome

Chinese Electric Batman said:
What was the proof that it was them?
It was me!

MrMister said:
Yeah, just got done talking to them in a HoN thread. Nome doesn't like to post often on GAF, because he thinks it'll be taken in an official light representing S2. I told him I don't personally care!

Nome don't worry! We know you're human like the rest of us!
I always want to post, "damn this game look like sheeeeit". But that would be a bad idea :p

delirium

Sebulon3k said:
GJ on MK, dude looks fun.

We doing IHL tonight? Is IHL still around?
We do IHs daily just no IHL because we always have like 9/10 people of a team online. There has been talks of removing people who have not played any games and adding new people who are online.

delirium

Whoa whoa. HonCast just said that MSI and OK are having a show match (Thursday) and they're showing off a bunch of new features including 2 new heroes that are coming out this friday? WTF.

EDIT: New spectator interface also? Something like DOTA TV?

delirium said:
She's a range carry/ganker. Level up her Q and E first (getting Ult when available). After you get some items that give her damage, level up her W to help you farm faster.

Item to get on her: Steamboots -> Frostburn -> (Shruken/Null if needed) -> Split Frostburn to make Frostwulf and Geo's.
What about her beginning items... what you first buy at the fountain and also the laning items. Just go with recommended?

Moobabe said:
Are you on now? I'm coming on for a game or two of some nice relaxed, no stress HON if you want to play.
I'll be on tomorrow if you wanna play

delirium

Heavy said:
What about her beginning items... what you first buy at the fountain and also the laning items. Just go with recommended?
Standard AGI carry items.
2x Duck Boots (the +3 Agi item).
2x Minor Totem
1x Health Potion
1x Runes of the Blight.

This standard built is usually great for any hero that doesn't need to buy wards or courrier. Just replace the Agi item with what kind of attribute your hero needs.

bzm

if youre playing a more mana intensive agi hero, i sometimes like going guardian ring/4x minor totem / trees

Meeru

Banned
delirium said:
Whoa whoa. HonCast just said that MSI and OK are having a show match (Thursday) and they're showing off a bunch of new features including 2 new heroes that are coming out this friday? WTF.

whoa awesome i am ready

NukeDukem

Banned
Moobabe said:
White t-shirt. Black helvetica.

Front - "solo mid"

Back - "boots first"

Do it.

arial bold, but close enough to helvetica.

solomid.jpg

bootsfirst.jpg

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
delirium said:

Hell yeah.

Neckbeard

Procarbine said:
"Meeru, if I invite you to this tmm, you have to promise not to leave"

"I promise"

31 minutes in: Meeru leaves.

Never again.

31 minutes before his wife discovered he was gone? Those are some serious evasion skills. He must have gotten butterfly.

I'm looking to buy HoN (I heard somewhere it is only $10 right now?). If I go through with this, would any of you kind gentlemen like a referral?

Top Bottom