• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinaar

Just got my line of credit increased, where do I insert it into Blizzards Cash-o-Matic machine to get me my Butcher? Tonight can't come fast enough. Freshhhhhhh.....

Wow, the Butcher looks really fun to play. Tempted to pick him/it up. Murky 7K?! Looks like I know what my next gold purchase is.

Edit: Oh snap, I didn't realize Eternal Conflict launched today too! Three day weekend coming up as well. Fuck yeah.

I was going to buy Uther or Brightwing but Murky for 7k probably just took the cake.

Abathur is the best $10 I have ever spent, LOVED playing him last night and think Murky will be just as fun.

patchday

aw man was hoping to get my HOTS fix before I went in to work. just purchased Sylvannas with gold (cause I love elf). Almost at player L30 too

Looking forward to reading about how Butcher plays when I get back home later.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Starting today, the pool of Battlegrounds available in all modes, except Custom Games, will be temporarily limited to the following:

Battlefield of Eternity
Sky Temple
Tomb of the Spider Queen
Cursed Hollow
Best maps all the time? I can deal with this.

Hero Level 9 -- A new 750 Gold reward has been added.
This Gold reward will also be retroactively granted to players for each Hero that reached level 9 prior to today’s patch.
Fuckton of gold dropping on Yoshichan shortly. I'll have some added motivation to tip over several heroes sitting at 7-8.

The Healing column on the in-game Stats Screen (TAB) has been reworked, and renamed to the Role column.
The Role column will track healing done by Support Heroes, as well the total amount of damage taken by Warriors during a game.
How about I "role" my fucking eyes at this because maximum is not the correct amount of damage to take, but that's how it will be interpreted.

Dice

I am in favor of many of these hero changes. Should be great to try out.

Mounted and non-mounted Heroes will no longer experience sudden slowdowns or hang-ups in movement when pathing around Structures or terrain obstacles.

Fixed an issue that could prevent Murky’s Egg from being placed on diagonal paths.

Fixed an issue that could cause players to search for a match in a game mode other than the one they selected.
godisreal.gif

Fixed an issue that could cause Ability hotkeys to temporarily stop functioning under certain circumstances with Quick Cast set to “On Release”.
I WASN'T CRAZY! THE OCTOGRAB REALLY DIDN'T FIRE IN THAT ONE GAME WHERE EVERYONE SAW ME FAIL WHAT I WAS CONFIDENT ABOUT OVER MUMBLE!

Starting today, the pool of Battlegrounds available in all modes, except Custom Games, will be temporarily limited to the following:

Battlefield of Eternity
Sky Temple
Tomb of the Spider Queen
Cursed Hollow

No more haunted mines until the 7th?!? AMAZING

Dice

I can't play because...
1) It was being weird and having issues downloading the patch data for days.
2) Yesterday it installed the patch, but then still wanted to download more for some reason.
3) Now the download progress just says "Waiting..."

Xisiqomelir

Where da notes for the EU plebs?

8686ff30ac0f246b084695059f533810.jpg

Brightwing awesome build

Lvl 1: Hyper Shift or Bribe
4: Manic Pixie
7: Phase Shield
10: Blink Heal
13: Shield Dust
16: Bouncy Dust
20: Double Wyrmhole for escapes or maybe Storm Shield

You get incredible sustain, but can't lane as well in early game.

Alur

That feel when you log in and see you have 47,000 gold now and already own all heroes...but The Butcher's mount is only available in the bundle and you like the skin + already own all the other mounts too so you gotta catch em all, right?

RIP in peace my wallet. Guess I'll shoot for 100,000 gold.

-Digits-

I'll get quite a bit of gold when the patch hits. Now I have to decide if I should just buy all the heroes I don't have yet or save it all for master skins. I should probably just get the heroes at this point, and have money left. It's just hard for me to pull the trigger because I value my time (grind gold) more than my money (buy all the things).

Alur

It's just hard for me to pull the trigger because I value my time (grind gold) more than my money (buy all the things).

That's kind of how I got into this predicament myself.

I own either six or seven master skins on top of all the heroes because I used the early gold gains for only masters pretty much. Most of the heroes I've mastered since I have skins for them I already prefer more (such as flying monkey (awesome!) vs brightwing master (ugly).

Maybe I will get Uther's master though. Dude needs his helmet I guess.

-Digits-

That's kind of how I got into this predicament myself.

I own either six or seven master skins on top of all the heroes because I used the early gold gains for only masters pretty much. Most of the heroes I've mastered since I have skins for them I already prefer more (such as flying monkey (awesome!) vs brightwing master (ugly).

Maybe I will get Uther's master though. Dude needs his helmet I guess.

I'm pretty sure that if I look at the master skins I actually want versus the heroes I need and the gold I have that I could easily get everything and have spare change to boot. And still I can't pull that trigger.
I have this irrational fear that they'll update the master skins that are lacking and they'll suddenly become awesome.

Dice

That feel when you log in and see you have 47,000 gold now and already own all heroes
That feel when you can't log in because it is stuck half downloaded and not receiving data anymore.

Alur

Minimum gold you get a week, is about 1400? That's including quests?

Dunno. Not sure what you're basing the number off since everyone plays a different amount of games and the like. Someone here has the average contribution from a daily across a whole month though, but I forget the total.

What I do know is if you play each day during Eternal Conflict and kill the goblin you'll get an extra 2800 gold per month than what we got before.

That feel when you can't log in because it is stuck half downloaded and not receiving data anymore.

That both sucks and sounds weird. Anyone else reporting the same on reddit?

Duress

I based it upon the least amount of gold you get from a quest. I'm sure there's some more if you play a couple of games a day.

danielcw

Dunno. Not sure what you're basing the number off since everyone plays a different amount of games and the like.

I guess the basis is 200g for lowest daily and complete those, but nothing else.

I guess if you do all dailies every day and win a few games, it shouldn't be a problem to earn 10k gold in a month.

The Cowboy

The following Mounts have been removed from the in-game Shop: •Cyber Wolf
What the bloody hell?, i was saving up to buy that :-(

Price Changes
•Murky’s prices have been reduced to 7,000 Gold and $8.49 USD.
Dammit, i knew i should have waited the extra week, double :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom