• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignate

Speaking of which...played my first 2 games yesterday. First game some guy pauses the game because he was about to get ganked and then ALL chatted "KILL YOURSELVES".....lmao

Find people to play with, especially when you're starting out. It is most important.

Or just tough it out.

Or just quit.

you show me Toxic in the most casual ass game ever made, I cant imagine you in Dota

Yeah, I go HAM on those Marvel Heroes players.

Milly79

I hear youre toxic, I dont deal with toxic people

giphy.gif

I'm toxic tho! And Milly is legit as hell

Aww, <3.

Yeah shes legit toxic. Being Alur's girlfriend will do that I guess

And hey...

giphy.gif

Games should be safe to leave after 5 mins of playing with a bot teammate. If someone drops due to connection issues (or ragequits) and doesn't rejoin, players should be allowed to leave. 99% of the time playing with a bot teammate is a slow, agonizing loss.

I just spent a match playing with two bots for teammates, one rejoined after a few minutes but we were already in a hole. You can ping a bot to follow you around but that only does so much. Players shouldn't be forced to play with brain dead A.I. if someone disconnects.

brian!

I think they should remove the healing/tank number period. Just replace it with an objective stat. Like show many doubloons you turned in that round, how many spider gems, how long were you on shrines/temples, damage to immortal, skulls collected, etc.

That would be way more beneficial and ideally get people to focus on mechanics more because they focus so much on those dumb numbers anyway.

I like this idea less
like i dont have that much experience w/ ppl using any of the current stats to be a dick, maybe the death stat?, but i think there is already an inoordinate focus on map objectives that's kind of wack

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Who's the best streamer to watch if you want to see some monk content right now?

So jealous of US.
So the new Tyrael skin is probably the quickest I've hit the buy button in this game yet.
Got before/after pics? I'm not noticing anything here :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Now I'm trying to remember who called Milly toxic and i cant lol :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The System is shutting down in 15 minutes

RIP EU

Yoshichan

Well damn, I was planning on buying that anyway. Good stuff.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yea they stayed up all night! Next weekend tyreals staying at the horses house.

How's the patch everybody?

I just realised that the diablo patch will be 1 day later in EU also won't it? Son of a...

Guesong

Bought Monk with my gold.

Keep playing Uther in HL.

One day, Kharazim. One day.

So far I am 41-17 with Uther in HL...what are you folks best winrate in HL?

Rhaknar

Bought Monk with my gold.

Keep playing Uther in HL.

One day, Kharazim. One day.

So far I am 41-17 with Uther in HL...what are you folks best winrate in HL?

9-1 also with Uther

I didn't play much HL tho, I'm 19-17 in it rank 23 (or was pre patch)

Rhaknar

Rhaknar is 95-3 at buying items on sale, doe. :D

This is not untrue. I forgot last week's sales, damn diablo 3 man. Kerrigan succubus and Festival Li Li right? Didn't particulary want either tbh, I have vampire kerrigan anyway.

I did already buy demonic tyrael tho :p

Celegus

So Monk pretty good? I played with/against a few tonight, he seems pretty alright! I'll grab him for sure when he hits 10k in two weeks.

Alur

I had a monk at 23 min game do like 150k heals...I was like holy shit....and 30k hero damage...

Ridiculous @@

Yep he can put out some heals.

I've already got the backlash in Hero League though. Two games in a row.

"Could we get a real support plz?" "Would someone else take support too?" "Monk is not a real support"

Still going off what we all assumed before he hit PTR.

So Monk pretty good? I played with/against a few tonight, he seems pretty alright! I'll grab him for sure when he hits 10k in two weeks.

Yeah he is very fun if you like support. He's not much on the damage side, though he can be sneaky bursty for getting the killing blow(s) on a hero with his E.

He does suffer a bit from Brightwing syndrome (lots of healing, not all of it necessarily effective), but he can be quite bursty healing wise if the comp you are facing allows you to spec that way.

Alur

Have you tried doing duos with an illidan?

We ran into the occasional Illidan on our team (or Monk + Illidan on the other team). Monk + Illidan won every game. Small sample size, naturally, but it's strong.

Monk + Kerrigan was strong too.

gryvan

We ran into the occasional Illidan on our team (or Monk + Illidan on the other team). Monk + Illidan won every game. Small sample size, naturally, but it's strong.

Monk + Kerrigan was strong too.

need to get that illidan monk combo going!

aka_bueno

Haven't played in a week cause of busy + vacation but went 3-1 in QM today. I'll take it!

Didn't see any Monks, thought that was weird. What's the early verdict on Leoric changes, and KT? (those changes made it into this patch right? I didn't have time to read up on the patch notes). Is Kerrigan worth buying now?

patchday

oh interesting so Monk is out now. Will have to fire this game up one of these days to see whats up. Got 12k saved too thats ready to be spent when he hits 10k

I was a Monk in D3 (also played Crusader and still dont have johnanna yet)

Alur

Didn't see any Monks, thought that was weird. What's the early verdict on Leoric changes, and KT? (those changes made it into this patch right? I didn't have time to read up on the patch notes). Is Kerrigan worth buying now?

Double monks in every Quick Match I did today. That is weird.

Dunno about Leoric. Proto said he didn't like the changes, but that's just one dude.

KT is just fine if not better. Definitely more consistent throughout.

Kerrigan is super strong now due to both the changes to her as well as the Cleanse changes and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom