• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

God, I can't wait till Blizzcon finally is upon us. The amount of Overwatch beta key beggings will be insane!

I am super curious about this.

Will they go Blizzard HOTS era and attach the invites to the account, or go Blizzard of the Hearthstone era and make beta keys codes?

There's good and bad points to each, but honestly I'd rather they do it like Hearthstone. If I don't get in I want to be able to get in somehow.

With that said, I have ~8ish accounts flagged for beta access so SURELY at least...

subwilde

I am super curious about this.

Will they go Blizzard HOTS era and attach the invites to the account, or go Blizzard of the Hearthstone era and make beta keys codes?

There's good and bad points to each, but honestly I'd rather they do it like Hearthstone. If I don't get in I want to be able to get in somehow.

With that said, I have ~8ish accounts flagged for beta access so SURELY at least...

wat

Keyes pls

Saprol

sure show me overwatch in the client and new authenticator

but dont let me play or anything
rage.gif

Ach, I need to get better at minimap awareness during elongated fights. Important to know when a hero has moved off a lane and is likely coming to reinforce and things like that.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i'm in the worst rut i've ever been in in this game. last 17 games, i've lost 14, won 3. its like 8 games in a row now that i've lost

fucking awfullllllllllllll

Milly79

"Stitches was a top warrior for a very long time, a top pick, really," Cooper said. "It was a couple of patches we nerfed him and we probably took it too far. We kind of wanted to bring him down a little bit. We weren't happy that Stitches was first pick every game. I've talked to some of the pro players a little bit. Our next patch has quite a few different warrior changes going in, so Stitches is getting some buffs."

"Stitches was a top warrior for a very long time, a top pick, really," Cooper said. "It was a couple of patches we nerfed him and we probably took it too far. We kind of wanted to bring him down a little bit. We weren't happy that Stitches was first pick every game. I've talked to some of the pro players a little bit. Our next patch has quite a few different warrior changes going in, so Stitches is getting some buffs."

Don't touch Johanna though.

Leoric nerf incoming..

Ketch

Where did this come from? Pretty hype but they've hyped up warrior changes in the past and it always turns out to be shit. This is like their third attempt at ETC/Diablo?

Edit: I will not get my hopes up, I will not get my hopes up, I will not get my hopes up

Stitches buffs? Hype. Gotta get my Hook game back to level 10 between now and then. The stats nerfs on him made him shit, but if they adjust his numbers upwards properly he'll once again be a nasty bro.

kirblar

Thnx! That last part is rough :(.

So, OGN went live last night w/ Loser's Semifinals and I think most of us completely missed it.

VoD on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpo8C1wYgE

Korean Draft Analysis (spoilerz) https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/3lxra1/kr_blizzcon_heroes_super_league_dk_vs_mrr_match/

Fun quote:
picks Sonya, who has 70% win rate atm. Also Leoric with a strong front line. Sonya has been a pretty safe early pick in this meta. (I can't believe I'm writing this....)

kirblar

From the Korean write-up:
Q. You lost with an Illidan composition last game, but you brought it back again. Were there any adjustments you made?

"Before, we thought we could win any match when we pick Illidan. Since our defeat, we've been more careful in choosing the right conditions for Illidan. We look at enemy heroes, and if we think our composition can support Illidan, we pick him."
Pro teams reading too much into pubstomp Illidan compositions confirmed.

Ketch

Damn, top hero damage as Sonya in hero league with a KT, Tychus, and leoric on my team? I've died and gone to heroes heaven.

Alur

Damn, top hero damage as Sonya in hero league with a KT, Tychus, and leoric on my team? I've died and gone to heroes heaven.

I was wondering when you were gonna post Yoshichan style with a pic of a broken keyboard, but not from smashing.

kirblar

Props again to Jake/Gilly/Cooby/Babael - they were able to integrate a lot more of their normal strategy/talent discussion into the commentary this time out and it was great- felt like their normal commentary event when they were on the mics.

I actually liked Jake/Gilly and Cooby/Babael more than Jake/Cooby, which surprised me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Raxxar is also 10k gold now and Blood Elf Tyrande has a 10k gold price? Are skins gonna be brought in to the gold system or is it a fuckup?

kirblar

Well, if you have the spare gold, now's a good time to get it. Probably unintentional, though it'd be a cool thing to do for the winning skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom