• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Can't believe I missed a Murky Abathur game

Maybe I should watch these

Just watch it on Blizzards stream archive, I just did, it was an entertaining game. Made me realize a very important thing: I need to learn to play Abathur more aggressively. The way C9 played Aba straight up made me go O_O.

Milly79

Any round up of that online? Haven't played or paid attention since summer because I've been so busy, but I'm watching this weekend and have been wondering what the details of that are.

The point of the conversation was that this could potentially be prevented. This situation doesnt happen often because when there are issues no matter the reason rosters can get changed. If you take any team in NA that went through roster changes whether it was play or personality conflicts and suddenly tell them they cant for 6 months well we would have a lot less of the current teams in NA. We dont see this situation ever happen because every team went through changes. Our situation was very unique and I feel like it needed to be brought up. There is no individual who is at fault, there is no single toxic child that is ruining everything, its just a standard situation of people not getting along. But when a player knows and admits himself this is not the right place for me but cant do anything about it....its just shit. That is why I brought it up so hopefully we can prevent this in the future, whether it is orgs changing format or team managers/players being more aware of what can happen. I think this info will help everyone.

Edit: The title makes it seem like players are trying to kill each other, there are constant screaming matches, or some other extreme nonsense and that isnt the case. Our situation is everyone realizes that this roster isn't what everyone wants. People know they would fit in better on other teams potentially or their personality doesn't really fit in with the rest. It has just led to a point of depression when you know you dont want to be here or whatever. We are not on the verge of collapsing or imploding its just everyone knows this isnt right.

It is too late for that in 2015 but thats why this was brought up was to change it for 2016 hopefully so no one else has this issue. We are playing at blizzcon and I can promise you that all 5 of my players are going to give it their all. Its just a really tough situation for them to be in they all agree.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofth...hing_town_hall_heroes_on_twitch_just_in_that/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I wonder which game attracts the most crowds between Hearthstone, SCII, and Heroes.
Hearthstone is #1.

Milly79

41716bbeabeefde442faa1c00e222934.jpg

w1.jpg

y2jIo9dq_normal.png
y2jIo9dq_normal.png
y2jIo9dq_normal.png
y2jIo9dq_normal.png
y2jIo9dq_normal.png

Alur

Tempo Storm beat them into the most well oiled machine in the world. Rocky Balboa indeed.

Murica! How disappointed Dig must be after the NaVi throttling.

Milly79

Bundle next week:

Sonya & Super Sonya
Valla & Angelic Valla
Leoirc and & Vrykul Leoric
Abathur & Pajamathur
Uther & Judgement Uther

Twitch chat was fun. Can't wait to spend 12+ hrs with you nerds next year.

jetsetrez

Cloud9 had such smart strategy. Well played, very happy they won. The C9 vs DK series felt like the real final to me. That murky game was easily the best pro HotS game I've ever seen. I'm a believer now, HotS pro play is now super fun to watch.

On the other hand, SoS winning the final Heart of the Swarm championship made me sad. :( Really wish it were Life.

Ketch

Freedom rings

What games outside of finals from today do I need to watch?

Lol @ ZP streaming heroes. Dem bandwagons boys

protonium

Uther nerfs incoming:
  1. Divine Shield - Cooldown increased from 70 to 90 seconds
  2. Eternal Devotion - Duration decreased from 10 to 8 seconds

Uther was picked or banned in RTB:
  1. North America - 100%
  2. Korea - 100%
  3. Europe - 97%

protonium

Where'd you find that? And good.

I'm watching a vod of the 'Heroes of the Storm - State of the Game' from earlier today, during the finals. They also talked about Kerrigan's pick and win rates before and after her changes and her improved talent diversity.

Edit: Early game death timers increasing with the Cho'Gall patch.
Edit 2: Blizz is looking at Gazlowe. Some ideas being tested are:
  1. While you charge your death laser, nearby turrets will charge up a similar attack
  2. Activatable talent for Gazlowe to drop scrap nearby
Edit 3: Blizz is looking at Nova to increase her skill cap. An idea being tested is:
  1. Landing snipes increases the damage of future snipes. Missing a snipe resets this bonus.

I'm taking a break. I'll post anything else that's interesting in a bit.

kirblar

I'm watching a vod of the 'Heroes of the Storm - State of the Game' from earlier today, during the finals. They also talked about Kerrigan's pick and win rates before and after her changes and her improved talent diversity.

Edit: Early game death timers increasing with the Cho'Gall patch.
The entirety of the PTR test changes are going live with the Cho'Gall patch w/ HP/Atk scaling.

Milly79

I saw most of that, Proto. I just didn't think they addressed what they were doing to Uther aside from he was getting minor nerfs.

On another topic, gaming side freaking the fuck out over the OW panel. In a bad way. Typical gaf, tho.

Ketch

Ho ly shit.

Go back and rematch the draft from c9 dk game two. The dire fucking straights that dk is in while the fake draft is playing out on the big screens behind them is insane. They know the murky pick before the crowd does and they're fuckin scared! @5:55 dude straight up looks like he's gonna cry.

Can't screen cap on iPad or I would

Milly79

I didn't see it. Unless it happens between them talking/showing Chen and then panning back over to c9. It's so obvious now. Dunk is twitching his eye brows as the camera pans across and the rest of the team is looking cheeky as fuck. WP c9.

fates

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting into this. Played it a little today, enjoyed it, mostly did bot matches.

I'm thinking of getting the Starter Pack. Good value?

Syf

Banned
Guys

Arena was my most played demo at the con

So fun. One time we got all Thralls and my friend and I were laughing our asses off as everyone just spammed sundering in the opening fight. It's gonna be so great when that's live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom