• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

DhBTzlM.jpg

Indeed.

Alur

I disagree. They could have won, about to not so much. They could have won harder with some other support.

At that late stage everyone is about to win. That's the nature of HOTS late game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I must admit, the new arena looks sick

Huge fan of headless

Alur

Dunktrain and Fan looking like Bill Belichick and Gregg Popovich with that draft and strategy.

Edit: Dunktrain's mom: "Don't blow it!"

No pressure Dunk.

g23

European pre-madonna
Where can I find the bracket? Just tuned in an wanna know what part of the finals am I watching.

Milly79

Whoa Tstorm got knocked out!

Tempo has had internal problems for months now. They would've made roster changes, but they've been locked since June? (I think). Surprised myself they got knocked out by the 3rd place and unranked Chinese team.

kirblar

Any round up of that online? Haven't played or paid attention since summer because I've been so busy, but I'm watching this weekend and have been wondering what the details of that are.
THH/Reddit has stuff from Zoia.

It looks (could be wrong on which of the non-Zuna people this is) like Sold1er has just wanted out for a while because the lifestyle isn't what he's looking for. Apparently two of the guys don't have driver's licenses and its really caused some cabin fever issues.

Also, it kinda looks like Zuna/them probably isn't working out. I would expect Dread/Kaeyoh/Arthelon to be staying based on what's been said and what can be inferred from those 3 being the guys still putting out content on YT for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom