• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

Whoa, 3 PTs a year. That's a huge change. (And thank god they're getting out of the Blizzcon-centered mold.)

But why would they support a dead game?!
Kappa.png

Alur

Game is so "dead" 40k people watched 2 hours of filler waiting on a semifinal matchup that was a shutout just a month ago.

Game is fine. :D

kirblar

Oh, regarding the test map changes: They're going live with Cho'Gall. Developing him made him realize they had a huge issue with the current scaling values because he was either trash or an unstoppable monster, depending on if you were ahead or behind.

Maledict

I know Bakery gets a lot of attention (rightfully) as the best Kharazim player out there, but I think ADRDs Kael deserves some love as well.

As someone who plays Kael more than every other hero combined, he is without doubt the best pro-level Kael player out there. He just plays him at a far more dangerous level than other teams, and it's noticeable how often they win when they get Kael. In particular he's much better at double bombing than a lot of top end players, who are still wasting their empower on flamestrikes I feel.

EDIT: Also think Dignitas have noticeably improved over the last week - wonder what scrims have been going on.

patchday

LoL!

Team DK - "Yo we got no competition in the US! Everyone should just have fun and get steamrolled!!!"

Um no- this ain't LoL yo

Maledict

They couldn't cope wth Rexxar at all it feels. . I don't know what the right tactic is, but they left that bear alone so often and it was causing them such horrendous pain on their backline all the time.

Alur

Not really sure what the plan was. On the flipside, if they pulled it off team DK would be the biggest joke since I dunno when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom