• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

That Butcher tether in that video - depending on cooldown and length of disable of course - should be a fun addition to the meta. It'll definitely be wild in Quick Match with all the new bodies running around.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That blows =/. I've seen several people have issues like this. It's strange to me there are so many issues on the backend of this game for folks considering how most of their other games are marketed/molded to fit all ends of the spectrum.
Yeah my next PC build I'm just going to be one of the cool kids with Intel/nVidia so I'm as mainstream as possible to mitigate shit programming.

Edit: And SSD, too, since I'm convinced that is partially responsible for HotS issues.

Alur

Yeah my next PC build I'm just going to be one of the cool kids with Intel/nVidia so I'm as mainstream as possible to mitigate shit programming.

One of us, one of us!

Everything my wife and I have is Apple except my gaming PC. She'd chuck my PC for another Mac if she could, though.

Alur

Murky is so god damn annoying on Dragon Shire.

And that Jaina could've had Kael if she'd have kept her elemental on him. Forgot to control him.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pretty sure she's already Possessed.

HOTS-Lili-Scr.jpg

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Alur

And. Here. Weeeeee. Gooooooooo.

Multiple Diablo battlegrounds? More than Heaven/Hell in the future? Whoaaaa.

Bit the bullet and picked up the starter pack! As a result, I've got a spare Zeratul key--first person to quote gets it!

Edit: All gone!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So is Butcher gonna be the next character?

jetsetrez

That was a surprisingly good game, it seemed like it was going to be a stomp at first.

I hope the new content launches very soon. The new map looks great, but I feel like they could've chosen way more interesting Diablo characters than The Butcher. Wish they did Leoric or Maltheal, or one of the remaining hero classes or prime evils.

Dice

So you have to pick up the meats, but it's 1% increase each one up to 25. Seems pretty simple to do.

BUTCHER GRABBING GIANTS AT 4? WATTT?

kirblar

Yup.
That was a surprisingly good game, it seemed like it was going to be a stomp at first.

I hope the new content launches very soon. The new map looks great, but I feel like they could've chosen way more interesting Diablo characters than The Butcher. Wish they did Leoric or Maltheal, or one of the remaining hero classes or prime evils.
Leoric is likely next after Butcher, actually.

Alur

Yessir.

So you have to pick up the meats, but it's 1% increase each one up to 25. Seems pretty simple to do.

Yeah and can be talented beyond that.

Damn, they just said his charge has the range of Triple Tap.

EDIT: Butcher loses his stacks when taken down unless he talents to save 50% of them. It's kind of like Living the Dream then.

Dice

Spoilers: I think Team 2 is bots.
But wouldn't Diablo use his heroic when he got trapped with the entire enemy team next to him just now? I thought AI was at least that smart.

Edit: Illidan was just running in circles and mounted up right next to a fight. Definitely not bots.

Alur

I figured we'd see SC2 stuff around Legacy of the Void so whenever that is, I'm sure it'll be cross promoted.

Pooya

map set on Aiur, half protoss half zerg themed. makeitso.

Artanis is obviously coming to hots.
Narun/Duran could make a cool gimmicky hero too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom