• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmal

Banned
I think I use the defaults for most of the Starcraft heroes that aren't Abathur.

I own the monk skin where he has the swords but it looks really bad so I never use it.

I think I use the defaults for most of the Starcraft heroes that aren't Abathur.

I own the monk skin where he has the swords but it looks really bad so I never use it.

Why would you ever NOT use Mechatasadar if you had it? *shakes head* He's a freakin' Transformer (or from a mecha series, cant tell).

Strider

Me playing Uther

giphy.gif

You guys need to stop feeding. We need to hit 10

Repo Man

Ok so I've been slightly out of the loop with this game as of late and been playing very casually if at all. I like playing healer types and enjoyed Lili in alpha/beta but felt her heals a bit random and always preferred more direct control over who to heal and when so I guess my question is: What's the best healer hero in the game atm ?

I've had my eye on Morales but never tried her and I told my missus that if she really wants to get me a "stocking filler" this Christmas, she could buy me a hero seeing they're 50% off atm.

I don't mind Lili but would prefer to get my hands on a hero I havent played, I've played Tyrande a bit and while she seems quite solid I'd prefer something a bit more dedicated to that "healer" role.

Fmal

Banned
Why would you ever NOT use Mechatasadar if you had it? *shakes head* He's a freakin' Transformer (or from a mecha series, cant tell).

I don't use MechaTassadar because I don't play support because I'm not a beta male.

And I don't own it.

Ok so I've been slightly out of the loop with this game as of late and been playing very casually if at all. I like playing healer types and enjoyed Lili in alpha/beta but felt her heals a bit random and always preferred more direct control over who to heal and when so I guess my question is: What's the best healer hero in the game atm ?

I've had my eye on Morales but never tried her and I told my missus that if she really wants to get me a "stocking filler" this Christmas, she could buy me a hero seeing they're 50% off atm.

I don't mind Lili but would prefer to get my hands on a hero I havent played, I've played Tyrande a bit and while she seems quite solid I'd prefer something a bit more dedicated to that "healer" role.

Furion, Medic, Uther and Monk are all very strong and good and fun. I wouldn't recommend playing Medic unless you have at least one dude in voice with you because she has really abysmal self-peel. If you're in a stack though, the amount of dumb, greedy plays she lets your team get away with is kind of insane. She's definitely my favorite healer right now.

If you're interested in Tyrande but you're turned off because you don't think she's a full healer, you can build her to have about as much throughput as any of the other supports.

Fmal

Banned
Ok? I don't know what your problem is. Every time I post something you post some bitchy comment about me getting banned.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What the hell happened here while I was gone?

I don't use MechaTassadar because I don't play support because I'm not a beta male.

And I don't own it.

Woah. I'm not judging on the role you play, just you said that aside from Abathur, you only use the default skins for SC heroes. I was question why you or I guess anyone would use default Tassader if MechaTassadar was available. I mean, he turns into a plane, he shoots rockets, he shoots scatter lasers. So good.

Fmal

Banned
Woah. I'm not judging on the role you play, just you said that aside from Abathur, you only use the default skins for SC heroes. I was question why you or I guess anyone would use default Tassader if MechaTassadar was available. I mean, he turns into a plane, he shoots rockets, he shoots scatter lasers. So good.

I was just fucking around. For my money, its the best skin in the game after Samus Morales. If I played Tassadar more I'd definitely pick it up

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
So any of the folks out there making smurf accounts for the vulture - lemme know if you want to help me spread Cho'gall to said smurf accounts via some bot games. You level your account and I finish the quest. Best of both worlds haha.

kirblar

Cho'Gall got 3 weeks, we're now in a deadzone (which is odd for HOTS) - makes me think the next patch has some substantial tweaks (bye bye paper forts?) and they don't want to put Lunara/Greymane in the wild till they're there.

They also may not want to release a hero right before the holidays since so many people might be off work if it needs hotfixes. A 12/28 matchmaking/Lunara patch would fit the "by the end of the year" stuff.

Alur

I wouldn't want to see it go that way, but I definitely could see it happening.

I'd be fine with it so long as they go back to the three week schedule afterwards.

I don't know if I should be sad or mad when I have the perfect 5-man wombo set up for Grav-o-Bomb and a Blast Charge and then our Falstad Gust's them right out of harms way.

Alur

0wxDi65.gif

There's probably a whole subset of Gazlowe's that are really good in QM, but their teammates continually ruin their best laid plans through sheer happenstance and ignorance.

Altairre

HOTS nerd-fight incoming.

Looks like it ended with a double KO.

Anyway, I was watching one of pallytime's streams and in one game they queued with Stitches, ETC and Rehgar. Matchmaking decided to give them a Rexxar and a Lili. They had no damage and of course Rexxar picked the slow instead of the damage heroic. It was pretty funny. The amount of good moshpits with absolutely no follow up was pretty hard to watch though. Don't know that I've ever seen a worse comp.

Milly79

Didn't they say that anything released during this time frame was going to be 50% off? If so, Lunara is gonna have some sick sales #s, I'd imagine.

P.S. anyone want to PayPal me $2.50 for a 7-day stimpack/Diablo/Diablo's Kaiju skin? Got the code as a promo for a video card but I don't really use stimpacks.

P.P.S. plz no ban

krpiper

I jumped back in after a few weeks, I have dual monitors on windows 10 and like to have skype or what not on the other monitor.

I run the game in windowed fullscreen mode and when my buddy got on skype I alt-tabbed out to accept the call but when I alt-tabbed back into the game I could no longer click on any buttons in the menu. But the game was still running normal, I just couldn't push any icons or anything, so I tried to alt-tab back to the desktop and still couldn't click anything.

The only solution I had was to ctrl-alt-del and kill the game completely from the task manager.I also repaired the game files and it said no repairs needed

Any suggestions?

Indignate

I jumped back in after a few weeks, I have dual monitors on windows 10 and like to have skype or what not on the other monitor.

I run the game in windowed fullscreen mode and when my buddy got on skype I alt-tabbed out to accept the call but when I alt-tabbed back into the game I could no longer click on any buttons in the menu. But the game was still running normal, I just couldn't push any icons or anything, so I tried to alt-tab back to the desktop and still couldn't click anything.

The only solution I had was to ctrl-alt-del and kill the game completely from the task manager.I also repaired the game files and it said no repairs needed

Any suggestions?

ctrl-alt-del and then hitting the esc key on that screen has fixed this exact issue for me on Windows 10

Indignate

I know we've talked about what the best or favorite ultimate is in this game but I'm pretty sure I'm changing mine to Ultimate Evolution forever.

Allows me to dive towers cuz I'm abathur and I don't give a fuck. And it's useful in that salty BMing of your team when you show them that you're better with their heroes then they are.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
guys

i just wanted to say that the conditioner and powder that i bought recently has been SUPER EFFECTIVE

love it ♥

Maledict

Tassadar is so odd right now. His numbers, across the board, are really low - half of Tyrande's healing, half her damage etc. Yet he feels almost broken, the way he becomes impossible to kill, and the force wall insanity.

Skab

Ugh, the vulture grind is killing me.

That feeling when one of your teammates complains that his "UI is broken" because the camera isnt following his hero for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom