• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
speaking of supports, just saw Auriel in Diablo... heh. I didnt even remember her being in it, but I guess you just skip every cutscene in that game, well I do.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Tyrande is probably my favorite support once you figure out how to play her properly, she can do really decent damage but all of her utility is just awesome. Being able to use sentry to scout for incoming people when capping and objective, using the stun to cancel ults, using her ult for group damage or zoning, all of true shot aura, hunters mark, the speed boost on the heal not to mention being able to dump heals during pushes because your'e always doing damage and some how never going oom. She's crazy fun.

I don't think you run out of mana because your level 1 talent reduces her stun to zero mana cost. IIRC the owl move gets cheaper with quest progression too.

I find tyrande very fun with shadowstalk.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I don't think you run out of mana because your level 1 talent reduces her stun to zero mana cost. IIRC the owl move gets cheaper with quest progression too.

I find tyrande very fun with shadowstalk.

Even when you're chain spamming the heal while fighting the boss or something she doesn't run out of mana. One of these days i'm gonna have to actually read her talents and find out why lol. Kind of hilariously embarrassing since I've played her all the way to level 10 :p

This summer event is kind of a bummer. Only 3 characters got summer skins? Seems a little weak.

Even when you're chain spamming the heal while fighting the boss or something she doesn't run out of mana. One of these days i'm gonna have to actually read her talents and find out why lol. Kind of hilariously embarrassing since I've played her all the way to level 10 :p

Her heal is also very cheap.

Alur

Bad booking. Ideally you'd space it out and try to give q little every so often and make sure there's a big matchup post Clash and pre end of season, along with the usual for the first weekend.

psyfi

Banned
This has been the only game I've played for a over a month now, I just hit level 80, and there's STILL so much to learn. I haven't even played half the heroes yet. Thankfully the learning process has been really interesting. HOTS is like an onion, man

speaking of supports, just saw Auriel in Diablo... heh. I didnt even remember her being in it, but I guess you just skip every cutscene in that game, well I do.

Auriel was kidnapped right away at the start of the Heaven chapter and never helps you afterwards.

Blizzard have a huge tendency to keep the females away from danger or made them super angry

FinKL

I decided to play Butcher on a whim as a wave clear assassin and omg he's good. The icing on the cake is that he shreds Genji's that dive your back line because the stun will knock him out of reflect! And Lambs of the Slaughter will silence him if you hit it. Pair him w/ another stun and you'll be eating good meat.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Mine ran out without me noticing 3 days ago. Oh well at least I got everything I wanted up to level 5 or higher. Gonna just hoard my gems until something cool releases.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Man you get rusty fast if you dont play for a few days :/

Dahbomb

I only have about 20 days left. I haven't been using it enough the last week though. But I just bought genji and still have 20k+ gold to spare.
mmTnl.gif

Better get to practicing that Genji.

Alur

Man you get rusty fast if you dont play for a few days :/

The weirdest adjustment is the movement for me if I play something else for a few days. I logged in and leveled up a hero to 60 in MH during the 4 year anniversary event and coming back the movement is similar but it feels different because it's much slower. I kind of feel like I'm floating in a battle a bit, like I'm not anchored and it's harder to keep track of myself til I readjust. Also makes it a little more difficult to stutter step for the first game or two.

Dahbomb

I didn't really like him. He is not nearly as fun as Tracer is. I might try greymane next, but try mode was not a good first impression.
LOL it's not about "like" son! I don't like Uther at all but sometimes I have to pick him because he's the best possible option in a draft.

If it was about fun I would just pick Illidan all day and have the Super Saiyan lvl3 theme playing in the background as I incorrectly pick the Metamophosis heroic in every match up.

Kioshen

Ive been spamming a bunch of illidan recently, he feels like a free win in qm

U must give into the illidan urge

Every chance I could pick Illidan in the brawl I did. I was in the old school thought of always picking immolation but I've come around on battered assault. You get so much value and burst in team fights.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Might have to move on from QP, have been like 2-15 in the past two days. All sorts of losses, but primarily the strong start -> overconfidence sets in and the team just feeds. It's been with Dehaka, Sylvanas, and Tassadar primarily. Characters that need their team to not throw in order to function.

I did my fair share of throwing too in some scenarios but like, that's a lot of Ls.

LOL it's not about "like" son! I don't like Uther at all but sometimes I have to pick him because he's the best possible option in a draft.

If it was about fun I would just pick Illidan all day and have the Super Saiyan lvl3 theme playing in the background as I incorrectly pick the Metamophosis heroic in every match up.

I don't always play my favorite hero either. And I prefer to mix it up anyway. But I don't like to spend hours on a hero if I don't like them. To me it's not worth it.

Rhaknar

The weirdest adjustment is the movement for me if I play something else for a few days. I logged in and leveled up a hero to 60 in MH during the 4 year anniversary event and coming back the movement is similar but it feels different because it's much slower. I kind of feel like I'm floating in a battle a bit, like I'm not anchored and it's harder to keep track of myself til I readjust. Also makes it a little more difficult to stutter step for the first game or two.

Yup yup yup. Im comming off of a 2 day diablo binge, didnt help.

Yeah the game definitely needs more supports... so tired of seeing the same 2-3 supports for most games.

They've been adding supports, the problem is most simply aren't as strong as the old guard from the Alpha. There's no guarantee that the next support simply won't be another Lucio.

Top Bottom