• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

scoobs

What heroes do people know how to deal with?

I feel like people in QM have a good grasp on dealing with.... nobody.

So I think i'm at least twice as good at Tychus now that I have his pink speedo skin. I feel invincible with my massive bulge and chiseled features.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Thrall has been treating me really well recently. I've felt like I've been able to hard carry, especially by 100% ignoring sundering and sticking to earthquake. He fits my style of play of poking nonstop and going in for the kill when people are out of position. He can clear camps solo around level 10-13 and he never has to go to a fountain.

Earthquake in particular is amazing for covering my team's suicidal tendencies of nonstop fighting even when up by 3 levels.

psyfi

Banned
What kind of mouse do yall use? HOTS is the first PC game I've ever gotten into and I'm realizing my bare bones wireless mouse isn't cutting it.

Rizzi

Ah, weekend matchmaking.
Enemy team has a much better composition: Check.
My team refuses to group up or communicate at all: Check.
10/10 do not want to uninstall the game at all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Brawl is by far the best one theyve done. Legit awesome.

Prelude.

Xul is anti-fun. You need to get to lv20 to unlock an ability that has a somewhat decent feedback. His kit is ResidentSleeper city.

Ketch

There's a lot of stuff that does half damage to minions or extra damage to heroes.... they need like bonus damage to buildings

Don't need engage when stitches hooks you. Solo Arthas is funny like that.

Syndragosa really hurt dig that game, impressive play by expert.
Double Support meta doesn't appear to be favourable for dignitas. Snitch ending up on hard carry while mene plays a support is a weird constellation for them.

psyfi

Banned
How do yall feel about soloing camps with Azmo's Lazer build? Not worth the time? I've been doing it, but only for the two enemy ones.

Maledict

So that's Dignitas not attending the mid season clash then. Really not sure what they are doing ATM - they were the second best team in the world two weeks ago, they narrowly lose against Fnatic, and now they decide to change their entire shot calling, drafting and roles. I'm guessing there's some internal pressure causing these changes as otherwise it's the biggest case of overreaction to a loss ever.

Wonder if Mene or Jaypl were thinking of quitting and they've done this to keep them playing?

Where are you getting this from? Much simpler explanation would be for snitch not adjusting to supports very well and to make do they have mene on them instead.

There's still a chance for expert to throw some games for dig to make it in.

Jay did repeatedly voice his discontent with the game over the years but losing him would be a real shame for the game as he's easily top 3 tanks in the world.

Kioshen

Lunara is my new QM Queen. She counters pretty much everything in vogue like Malth and Uther plus since nobody knows when to end I get to chunk people because she scales so much in the late game.

Celegus

Lunara is my new QM Queen. She counters pretty much everything in vogue like Malth and Uther plus since nobody knows when to end I get to chunk people because she scales so much in the late game.
She's one of my favorites too. Can play really safe while dishing out SO much damage, and both ults are fantastic which is a huge boon on QM.
Casanova seems to be picking up tank pretty well so far, I've never been much of a fan of Erho. NT looking better and better!

Easily my favorite NA squad, but they just aren't on the level of EU or Korean teams and I really don't see how they get there. Their hero pools are too shallow.
everyone gotta start somewhere. They have already been the most successful international NA team ever since the days of Cloud 9 and that's with having started as a joke team.

They've shown they have the potential, it's gonna depend on how much they can improve over the next couple months whether they can compete.

I feel like R20 doesnt look as clean as I would want. Perhaps this Goku adjustment has been rougher than anticipated. Either that or they are still working out the meta for them? Probably a bit of both?

My biggest thing is buds still has heroes that he can shine in, but for some reason i dont feel like justing shines on anub'arak as much as he does on varian or diablo :/

Kioshen

I feel like R20 doesnt look as clean as I would want. Perhaps this Goku adjustment has been rougher than anticipated. Either that or they are still working out the meta for them? Probably a bit of both?

My biggest thing is buds still has heroes that he can shine in, but for some reason i dont feel like justing shines on anub'arak as much as he does on varian or diablo :/

Roll20 is the only team in the west that had to start the race running with a only a week to scrim with a completely different member. Every other team either didn't change their roster (teams at MSB) or the other ones scrim their heart out to prepare for phase 2. I'm honestly surprised they are doing so well. One thing I'm surprised is the heroes that were given to prismat. He was their solo laner but it seems that this role is being given to Goku instead. Him and Glau have a couple of heroes overlap too so that doesn't help.

Justing being less stellar at anub is probably explained by the fact that he was solo tank Anub. It just doesn't work all that much compared to viable solo tanks like his signature Diablo or Varian.

I probably should change my avatar. I'm doing Zoia level of shill here ... still they're my favorites.

Top Bottom