• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hillary Clinton Selects Tim Kaine As VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to read up on his past.

He sent his kids to majority black schools.

Learned Spanish when going om a Jesuit mission in Honduras.

People are a quick to discredit a white man just because of being a white man. But cmon people, Kaine is pretty empathetic towards other people.

He's against animal rights and likes torturing kittens and puppies.

Red

People need to read up on his past.

He sent his kids to majority black schools.

Learned Spanish when going om a Jesuit mission in Honduras.

People are a quick to discredit a white man just because of being a white man. But cmon people, Kaine is pretty empathetic towards other people.
He's a solid pick. I wonder how many people are going to read headlines and think of him as "another white man who wants to deregulate banks." I wonder how much mileage the Trump campaign will get out of that one.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
With his resume I'd be really surprised that he didnt appear in the primaries this cycle except for that Hillary probably strongly hinted at him winning this job right from the jump

Hillary (and Obama) scared off pretty much everyone who could have given it a try this cycle. That's why the field was so small.

mlclmtckr

Banned
tim kaine, extremely strung out on heroin, awkwardly mumbles the lyrics of stone temple pilots - days of the week on the dnc stage. after being ushered off, hillary clinton announces BOTH julian castro AND elizabeth warren as dual VPs. then she is arrested for emailgate and sanders becomes the nominee.

this is NOT fanfiction. this is fanfact.

The real election hasn't even started yet, sheeple

Velcro Fly

Like everything Hillary related people think she's doing it wrong but she got it right.

Love this guy already. He's warm and relatable and has a good story.

Cyrano

Good. People should be reminded that despite the media's best attempts to sell politics as entertainment, good political work behind the scenes is fucking boring.
I wouldn't say it's boring, but it is work, and most work that people do isn't interesting to anyone but the people doing it (and in plenty of cases, not terribly interesting to them either).

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Ok, I'm going to take back my thoughts on him being boring. Sure he isn't Obama or Bill Clinton levels of charismatic. But watching him speak live right now has me realizing that his bright enthusiasm is incredibly infectious, which is something that this election sorely needs.

RDreamer

Just tuned in. I like this guy so far. He's got a nice homesy style that works pretty great. He seems like a nice, genuine, good guy.

ElRenoRaven

See. People were worried. This guy may be a safe bet but he is a good bet. As mentioned he's the opposite of Trump. He seems like one of the few who honestly give a shit.

See. People were worried. This guy may be a safe bet but he is a good bet. As mentioned he's the opposite of Trump. He seems like one of the few who honestly give a shit.
Yeah, I was so wrong about this guy. He is progressive and he comes off as being very sincere and approachable––but also smart and confident. Great choice by Hillary.

BajiBoxer

Banned
He's won me over. Didn't expect this guy to give such a great speech hitting just about all the points I wanted to hear about. He's killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom