• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |OT| Blood Monthly

H2Yo

I just had a super weird glitch that unlocked all the elusive target silent assassin challenges and marked them all as completed. It gave me +5000 points for each one and instantly gave me Marrakesh Mastery, despite me only having beaten the level three times.

l3ZedrJ.jpg

I was scrolling through not understanding what was going on. I quit the game and then realised it listed all the targets to come. Unfortunately, the only one I remember was called "The Baker".

I just had a super weird glitch that unlocked all the elusive target silent assassin challenges and marked them all as completed. It gave me +5000 points for each one and instantly gave me Marrakesh Mastery, despite me only having beaten the level three times.

I was scrolling through not understanding what was going on. I quit the game and then realised it listed all the targets to come. Unfortunately, the only one I remember was called "The Baker".
Are the Absolution and Blood Money suits unlocked for you now?

Lol wtf is going on over at IO (?) Did they all drop acid or something? How does this stuff keep happening??

p.s. I love how we keep getting more sedative items and no one still knows what to do with them :)

H2Yo

Now that I think about it I remember seeing one called The Congressman (not sure if that is new or old though).

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I hope so, but how do you use chewing gum? Do you just place it on a table and your target will think "Oh, there is some chewing gum on the table. I should probably try some." ?

that's taking me back to playing Commandos when you used to drop packets of smokes on the floor so the guard eventually has a break and you get past him or kill him easier.

I hope so, but how do you use chewing gum? Do you just place it on a table and your target will think "Oh, there is some chewing gum on the table. I should probably try some." ?

Yeah, probably. It wouldn't even crack the list of the 25 most unrealistic things about Hitman lol

p.s. I love how we keep getting more sedative items and no one still knows what to do with them :)

A sedative that could trigger anywhere seems like it would have a lot of uses!

I can't imagine this playing out any other way than someone sampling from a pack of gum found on the floor and falling unconscious on the spot.

Still, sedatives make an annoying level of noise too...

Could be a unique item tied to an opportunity or specific level. Like a smoker who's trying to quit and 47 can replace their nicotine gum with it.

TheKeyPit

Banned
Thats it! Thank you for answering all of these questions. You are now a member of the HITMAN Player Panel!

We will contact you again within the next month and we are looking forward to hearing more about how you experience our game.

Note! You’re in general not restricted from talking about the Player Panel with any other HITMAN players on forums or with your friends, etc. But on a few occasions we might want to get your input on things that are confidential. When these come up we will tell you so it is clear when you can talk and when we require you to keep the information to yourself.

Well, I'm glad to be part of that Hitman Player Panel.

The HITMAN Player Panel will exist alongside the forums, social media pages and also our other occasional email surveys. All of those activities will still happen. What makes the HITMAN Player Panel special is that it will allow us to be more focused with some of the questions and better understand a smaller, but representative, group of players and their different play styles and opinions.

um what exactly is your issue?

runs like ass, low frame rate and stuttering. every other level is fine

Switch to DirectX 12 and then if its not better maybe try medium textures, those two things bumped my frame rate up tremendously on a 970

thanks will try that. i assumed my graphics card would be able to handle higher then medium at 1080p? is this level that demanding? the other ones run fine

Anyone who owns the Full Experience or Upgrade Pack will be able to download the Summer Bonus Episode at no additional cost.

Wait what ?

So the bonus episode is not free if you bought all so far released episodes separately.

This is fucking bullshit!

Wait what ?

So the bonus episode is not free if you bought all so far released episodes separately.

This is fucking bullshit!

What did you expect?
Otherwise, they would have to give it for free to anyone who has bought a single episode.

If you are buying all the episodes so far released, just upgrade to the full version already, it's the same.

If you are buying all the episodes so far released, just upgrade to the full version already, it's the same.

No, It's really not.

Full Experience -> 60$

Upgrade Pack -> 50$ + Intro Pack 15$

Also Upgrade Pack is still 50$ even if you bought all episodes so far. So if you want this summer bonus episodes you have to pay 10$ to get them.

The deal was if you buy separately you pay 5$ more but still get all content. That now just increased for additional 10$

What did you expect?
Otherwise, they would have to give it for free to anyone who has bought a single episode.

Bonus episode is just a rehash of existing location. It's live content of the game. Absolutely it should be free if you own the episode with the same location.

ZeroX03

Banned
That's some bullshit. People who buy episodes individually get fucked. They weren't even remotely clear on what the seventh episode would be prior to release, many websites just said six and it wasn't factored into the price at all.

They are punishing those who didn't pay the full price upfront. Try to squeeze even more money now.

Well fuck you IO I'm done with this game.

Bebpo

Banned
Yeah, that's not cool. They really should have an upgrade pack with a reduced price for each episode you've bought.

H2Yo

Leaked Elusive Targets

The Gunrunner
The Identitiy Thief
The Director
The Congressman
The Forger
The Sensation
The Prince
The Baker

Source: My bugged out game that gave me the Silent Assassin ranks for all of these.

Moff

What did you expect?

not really
night sapienza should be a free bonus for all episode 2 buyers and night marrakesh should be free for all episode 3 buyers, my opinion.

new stuff in the same episode is cool as long as it's free, this way it just seems lazy and scummy. not cool IO.

I'm not affected, but I don't like that they make the extra epsiode only available for the ones who purchased the full experience/upgrade. That's not fine.
They should make it free for everybody who has bought every episode so far.

buyers of the full version are affected as well. we thought we'd get 7 episodes for our money, now its only 6 and a bonus. not OK.

ZeroX03

Banned
well it was clear that the full experience includes 7 episodes in 6 locations.
An episode without its own location? Go figure.

It wasn't really clear at all what the hell was going on. Even on their own website, when they changed to the new business model there wasn't a mention of the seventh episode. Half the websites reporting on the game never even mentioned.

The big change is that the next location, set in Italy, will now release in April and then Morocco will release in May. From there we will keep monthly content updates coming, including the three additional locations we have already announced; Thailand, the US and Japan until the season concludes in Japan later in 2016. The weekly live events and additional planned content will give you plenty to do in the time between location releases.

The new Intro Pack, which includes Prologue and Paris will be priced at $15. Each subsequent location can be purchased for $10 as an add-on item after you buy the new Intro Pack. If you buy the Intro Pack and want to get into everything the Full Experience offers, you can also choose to buy the Upgrade Pack for $50. This will give you access to all of the content released after March 11th and guarantees you won’t miss any live or bonus content.

I'm not affected, but I don't like that they make the extra epsiode only available for the ones who purchased the full experience/upgrade. That's not fine.
They should make it free for everybody who has bought every episode so far.

Agreed. It's just idiotic to not make the mission free for people buying episodically. Why even be episodic if you are going to punish people who actually embrace the business model? If I was a cheap bastard I'd consider not buying any additional episodes out of principle. IO has the bad habit of shooting themselves in the foot every time they turn a corner in the PR department. Shameful.

T-0800

Haven't bought any DLC. If I was to buy only one from what is available which one should I get? Still having fun with Paris but it's about time to move on.

AndyVirus

Haven't bought any DLC. If I was to buy only one from what is available which one should I get? Still having fun with Paris but it's about time to move on.
Well I mean it's only a choice between Sapienza and Marrakech. Sapienza has been praised far more as arguably the best Hitman level ever.

Top Bottom