• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |OT| Blood Monthly

Prurient

Banned
Got a save on the bonus episode that I'm thinking is uncompletable. It's the one with two targets and some documents. I murdered the first guy at the very start and then ran away then caught the second guy in a bar and offed him. But I don't have the documents and have no way of finding them. Any ideas or shall I just restart?

Aren't they marked as a target on your map? The first guy drops them, should be where you killed him.

tchocky

Got a save on the bonus episode that I'm thinking is uncompletable. It's the one with two targets and some documents. I murdered the first guy at the very start and then ran away then caught the second guy in a bar and offed him. But I don't have the documents and have no way of finding them. Any ideas or shall I just restart?

I would try checking the locations of where you killed the targets they may have dropped the documents and they would still be there even if the body was removed.

megalowho

Picked this up a week ago after admiring the Hitman series but never getting into one. Started with a mission a night but slowly ramped up and put in some serious hours over the weekend. The more I mess around with the maps and scenarios the more I like it - game is highly detailed and replayable with a tone that deftly walks the line between impossibly cool and unabashedly silly.

The current destinations all have unique characteristics and there's more to do than I expected, UI does a nice job surfacing content. Find myself save scumming more often than I probably should during the elaborate main missions, always tempting to try and be as clean as possible. Appreciate the side contracts where you're forced to just get the job done in one shot.

The_Class_Providence_EP_wb.jpg

Pretty cool Hitman promo

Is this actually hinting at a deeper plot connection or is the album title supposed to be just a coincidence in-story?

Assassinating a musician seems too similar to elusive #4, unless he turns out to actually be an agent of Providence or something.

(It would make sense to be targeting Providence directly after the post-Marrakesh cutscene)

The_Class_Providence_EP_wb.jpg

Pretty cool Hitman promo

Next episode is reveled in this music video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFZ71nH8gg nice song too.

This is awesome. Great song too. I wonder who the real artists are behind the original music in this game.

Edit: Found some more info on the EP from hitmanforum.com
nformation about The Class
Jordan Cross: Vocals, bass
Heidi Santoro: Guitars, synths
Quentin Moriarty: Drums

Record label: Monumental Records

Discography: Providence (Album)
Track list: 1) Are We Stars, 2) Shine A Light, 3) Gun Show

Band Bio:
Brooklyn-based alternative rock band THE CLASS started out as a collaboration between lead singer Jordan Cross and guitarist Heidi Santoro. The pair met in London, where they both studied at the prestigious St. Claremont's School of Art. Cross and Santoro were joined by Scottish drummer Quentin Moriarty who'd been a part of the Dundee punk rock band Defilers of Kilt.

Togehter, the trio travelled to Cross' native New York, primarily playing clubs before releasing their first EP Soft Currency through long-time publishing collaborator Monumental Records. Cross' soulful singing combined with Santoro's signature riffs hit a nerve with the millennial crowd.

But succes cam at a cost, and tragedy struck one night as Cross' long-time sweetheart fell to her death in a terrible accident. Destroyed with grief, Cross withdrew from public eye for at time but eventually emerged stronger and with great creative force.

The Class are currently working on their second album, Providence, having already recorded three new songs at the Himmapan luxury hotel resort on the Chao Phraya river in Thailand. Check it out:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/theclass_band
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The-Class-314138342255792/
Bandcamp: https://theclass.bandcamp.com/
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/theclass_band

#TheClass #Rock #AltRock #Thailand

Oh I love inuniverse stuff like this. The song isn't bad either!

Are the other songs available somewhere already too?

Unless my google-fu has failed me, I'm not finding the other songs yet.

My guess is that they'll be releasing a music video each week until release so... 23rd for Thailand?

So I only glanced at bits and pieces of the video the last few days and finally giving it a proper watch. There's no real people in this video, right? This is all in-engine and is the entire stage, isn't it.

So I only glanced at bits and pieces of the video the last few days and finally giving it a proper watch. There's no real people in this video, right? This is all in-engine and is the entire stage, isn't it.

I came to the same conclusion.

Today's escalation: The Adamoli Fascination, Paris. I looked up some spoilers and it sounds brutal.

Final complication:
all exits are blocked by mines and the disarm device can be in one of several random places.

Yup, with a secondary objective (stealing something or other) too. Point of no return when you complete one of the two objectives, so it should be good.

Still waiting on that Contracts update IO.

wamberz1

Do elusive's usually go up at the exact day pst? Wanna see if I can quickly do this one before leaving to the cottage tommorow

I came to the same conclusion.

Today's escalation: The Adamoli Fascination, Paris. I looked up some spoilers and it sounds brutal.

Final complication:
all exits are blocked by mines and the disarm device can be in one of several random places.
It was one of the easier escalations for me personally, apart from finding the damn mine disarm! It was fun though. The disarm device doesn't change, there are actually multiple devices.

Basically everything had to work around the guy you have to kill with a saber. I was only able to kill him as he passed through that glass cabinet room. Once he moved through to the stylist/outdoor area I couldn't find a way to get to him without getting caught!

Have these concept art pieces for Thailand, USA & Japan been posted before?

1soxjPO.png
2g9gayr.png
IEu1rVW.jpg

Thailand at least looks legit from the glimpses we got in that music video and Japan looks similar to the tease we had a while back, though admittedly the snow is all they have in common.

Elusive target is live in Paris now.

I completed it by taking a bodyguard suit and a sniper rifle, then sniped the target from the upper floors. The egg is located in
Dalias room
bring a lockpick or crowbar because it's in a locked safe.

I completed it by taking a bodyguard suit and a sniper rifle, then sniped the target from the upper floors. The egg is located in
Dalias room

The setup is actually
identical to the Shapiro Omen escalation: the safe is in the exact same place, and the key is also in the exact same place

The only difference is that
there is an extra guard for the safe

Wonder how a singer and a lawyer tie into The Patriots' conspiracy this time. Sapienza and Marrakesh's targets had pretty clear roles, but this gets me. I mean, one was making FOXDIE and the other was going to take over a country for Providence.

Also I wonder if we'll ever get to take out the guy responsible for the mysterious Arc en Ciel vans on every map.

...Which are clearly a hint at Japan's target.

L'Arc-en-Ciel is a Japanese rockband - So either the Japan target is ANOTHER band, or it was a roundabout hint at Thailand's target. Or the Japan target is a VN writer and his artist making a VN to plant Providence subliminals in the youth.

aka we don't know shit.

ymgve

Someone earlier in the thread I think said all hits are "justified" in some way to not make you feel bad about eliminating them, but in The Icon it's basically just "He's spending too much of the investors' money". It's possible that the band is the same deal - someone just wants them out of the picture and they're not part of the larger conspiracy.

Gnubberen

Neo Member
I've been looking all over, and I can't find the god damn broker. Found the egg, but have been looking for the broker for at least an hour now... any tips? Did my game bug out? Or am I just blind?

*Edit*

And just 5 minutes later I find him. Oh well! Time to plan the hit.

Giganteus

Dalias room
The safe's key is also in Dalia's office nearby, in case that helps anyone.

Going to be closer to Paris, I'd wager. One large building + outdoor area.

It's a hotel and resort, so it would make sense for the level to be a small complex of buildings.

(Ironically traditional "resort" setpieces like a golf course and a massage parlor have already been done in previous levels.)

And where would the recording studio even be? In the hotel itself?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Does the game run OK on NVIDIA cards?

Tempted to get it now, sick of waiting for a sale

e: also, already played episode 1 on Xbox, can I get HITMAN™ - UPGRADE PACK [Episodes 2-7] on PC and play OK? Or do I NEED episode 1 too?

Top Bottom