• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |OT| Blood Monthly

This latest elusive target was name-dropped during The Ex-Dictator. "Did you have this many problems when Wen Ts'ai was here?"

Makes it sound like dying was not one of the problems he had while he was there.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
What happens if my costume is compromised? cant I use it again?

You can keep using it it just means someone on the map knows you're not who you say you are. They're highlighted in orange when you use hitman vision. If you take them out it will get rid of the warning.

You can keep using it it just means someone on the map knows you're not who you say you are. They're highlighted in orange when you use hitman vision. If you take them out it will get rid of the warning.

Ah okay.

Should I turn off the minimap? I turned off instinct and am not sure what else to turn off.

The voice acting is real bad

And I love it lol

I actually think this game could benefit from some modern tech stuff. Like using a phone to hack into other phones and phone calls, texts, etc

Idk if that ruins the style of the game or not but its weird having npcs talk out loud when they are texting a message

MUnited83

For you.
Ah okay.

Should I turn off the minimap? I turned off instinct and am not sure what else to turn off.

I wouldn't turn off the minimap until you're pretty familiar with the level. Minimap is the only way to know for sure if you're trespassing in a area and it isn't very clear without which areas are off limits to certain disguises and so on.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
PSY・S;227095254 said:
can i buy and play a single episode or is the into pack required

It's required. The intro pack is the base game that includes the tutorial and Paris and the other maps are addons.

XeJMrFa.jpg
Ooooo yes.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of elusive targets, are there any audio cues in game for tracking them down or is just blind luck and scouring the map?

The video usually gives you some hints about where they might be. npcs don't really talk about them in the same way they would for the main target on that map.

MUnited83

For you.
One thing i'd like to recommend here is people joining our new community-made competition at Hitmanforums.com, the Target Tag contracts.

This competition rewards creativity and inventiveness over speed and score. You're given a target with no restrictions, and you just go and make up your own crazy and fun plan. Post a video of your run, and once the deadline is up, the person that has the video with the most likes gets to create the next target in the series. The target number 1 got us, for example, a lovely chain reaction explosion that started with Rose's smartwatch explosion.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I love this game. Currently cleaning up challenges in Sapienza and I have a question about
virus destruction
. How many ways are there to do it?

Metal-Geo

I love this game. Currently cleaning up challenges in Sapienza and I have a question about
virus destruction
. How many ways are there to do it?

Out of my head I can only think of four:
1: Walk in and turn down (or up?) the temperature.
2: Shoot the virus through the glass using either a sniper rifle or the precision silverballer.
3: Shoot the stalactite above the facility, making it drop straight through the roof, into the virus.
4: Get the destructive USB dongle.

Ashtar

So I've played markesh twice and I don't really like it, seems way more limited than sapienza or Paris. I killed the swede a couple cool different ways but the general is not so easy I snapped his neck and the other time I garroted him

epmode

So I've played markesh twice and I don't really like it, seems way more limited than sapienza or Paris.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. The level design is strange. Only the school and the consulate feel like proper Hitman levels. The other areas look great but they're comparatively dull.

20/20 mastery on the first three episodes. 15/20 in Bangkok so far.

Let me just say that Hong Kong was INSANE for the silent assassin, no evidence and suit only challenges. Getting Morgan alone was quite the feat, and involved a lot of backtracking and perfectly timed crouch walks through busy hallways. Goodness.

I got lucky with Cross on a coin toss where somehow no one else heard it except for him and he walked right into a secluded room. Easy garrote. Everything else took ages to setup lol.

CloudWolf

Unless you want to hide all the bodies properly, Morgan is probably the easiest SA/SO kill in the entire Hitman franchise
just poison the dish he tastes

CHC

So I've played markesh twice and I don't really like it, seems way more limited than sapienza or Paris. I killed the swede a couple cool different ways but the general is not so easy I snapped his neck and the other time I garroted him

That's kinda how I feel. It's a huge and interesting level physically, but all of the possible routes are very tough to reach. It is tough to get a foothold.

Won

I personally really like that the two targets are in such vastly different location. Other levels actually feel kinda meh after that. But I think I'm also the only guy on the internet, who doesn't like Sapienza all that much.

Jintor

20/20 mastery on the first three episodes. 15/20 in Hong Kong so far.

Let me just say that Hong Kong was INSANE for the silent assassin, no evidence and suit only challenges. Getting Morgan alone was quite the feat, and involved a lot of backtracking and perfectly timed crouch walks through busy hallways. Goodness.

I got lucky with Cross on a coin toss where somehow no one else heard it except for him and he walked right into a secluded room. Easy garrote. Everything else took ages to setup lol.

Hong Kong?

Ashtar

I personally really like that the two targets are in such vastly different location. Other levels actually feel kinda meh after that. But I think I'm also the only guy on the internet, who doesn't like Sapienza all that much.
It's not that, that part is cool is just that between the two compounds is.... Almost nothing, I did figure out an alternate way to the school though so that's cool

abbyabs

Thinking of getting this on PS4 need some help form GAF!

How is the Frame Rate?

Can I play the all the elusive targets that were released?

BibiMaghoo

Thinking of getting this on PS4 need some help form GAF!

How is the Frame Rate?

Can I play the all the elusive targets that were released?

Frame rate is good. If you missed them then they are gone forever. I have had the game since launch, and only done a few of them. So long as they keep coming out you don't really miss anything.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
2: Shoot the virus through the glass using either a sniper rifle or the precision silverballer.
3: Shoot the stalactite above the facility, making it drop straight through the roof, into the virus.

Thanks, the third way is the easiest :)

Foffy

Banned

..The third option is possible?

This game...

I finally did a suit only silent assassin run in Colorado. I was missing sniper assassin too, so I decided to knock it out at the same time. It was pretty tense and frustrating at times, but damn if I didn't feel like a badass sneaking around Colorado dressed as Santa Claus, with a big sniper rifle on my back, killing my targets without being seen. I treated it kind of like my string quartet run, opting subdue them first and then shooting them in the head with the sniper rifle before hiding the body. Except for Penelope, I shot her in the face point-blank from the top of the basement stairs then dragged her into the basement. It took me a few hours to do with all the reloading and the final run time was about 45 minutes, but it was totally worth it.

So frustrating. Couldnt save for some reason and accidentally punched someone and died. Had to reset the whole thing.

Not sure how much i like this so far. Seems fairly easy and straightforward to kill most targets, with the fun coming in thinking of varied ways to do it. But once you kill them, it kind of sucks the fun out of doing it again in a different way

Ive pretty much done the basic "steal disguise, gain access, steal disguise again, kill target"

The the other levels within the same map are just the same thing it seems

I enjoy the variation but its strange how straightforward it is to find and kill targets

Top Bottom