• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards - Season 2 on Netflix - *Spoilers for all of S2*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im sure the show will fill you up to speed in the opening episode

Man I am so excited, I love being able to digest this when and where I want.

Thanks, I'll make sure to watch it before starting season 2.

Another question (not specifically for Mr. Baller, although he probably knows): This season was going to be released in 4K, am I right? Is that still happening? And will it be available from the getgo?
Sounds like it, though I'm not sure what you need equipment-wise to get it running. From January:

- Engadget: Netflix confirms it will stream House of Cards in 4K this year
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings just crashed LG's CES 2014 press conference (we're sure he was invited) to announce, officially, that House of Cards will be one of the first shows available in 4K later this year. Already shot and mastered in 4K, the show is a natural fit, although it seems viewers will need to use the Netflix players embedded in their Ultra HD televisions to stream this show in the highest quality possible.

MercuryLS

Banned
Exactly what time does this go up?

Nevermind, already been answered. 3am EST. I will marathon this over the weekend. Can't wait.

Bladenic

Damn, was hoping it would be midnight EST. Oh well, probably won't have school tomorrow and can't go anywhere with the snow, so I'll start tomorrow.

Linius

Aw crap, so this is going to be live at 9.01am for me then I guess. I was planning on getting up early and watch the first ep before my run. Thanks for nothing Netflix :(

yZnyiYD.jpg

- The Verge is going to live-blog their marathon binge watch of S2 here once the episodes are released
Ross Miller said:
The second season of House of Cards is set to launch this Friday, February 14th at 3AM ET — and we (meaning "I") plan to binge watch it from the moment the first episode buffers through the finale's credits. Join us (meaning "just me") right here for all the updates episode by episode, hour by hour, soul-crushing manipulation by soul-crushing manipulation.

iiicon

Godspeed to you people planning on marathoning this season. I greatly enjoyed the first season but I could watch only one or two episodes at a time.

Draconian

Godspeed to you people planning on marathoning this season. I greatly enjoyed the first season but I could watch only one or two episodes at a time.

Yeah, I'll probably watch this season in about a week or so. I can't imagine watching all 13 episodes in one sitting, but props to those who do.

Tucah

you speak so well
I thought I was just going to watch it in the morning but fuck it, I only have to stay up another hour. Can't wait.

Arment

Woooooo. Just got home from work. I totally forgot about HoC all day. Glad I did or else it would have dragged...

I'm going to watch 1 or 2 eps a day until it's exhausted. I have will power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom