• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'How Did This Get Made?' podcast appreciation thread

They were asked to pull the episode. Here's a link:

http://m.soundcloud.com/hdhdtgmgm/hdtgm-16-the-smurfs

Thanks for the link!

The Joyful Noise one wasn't great. Im not a huge fan of guests on the podcast anyways, but Fred Stoller wasn't very funny.

I think the 88 minutes and Devils Advocate ones were the best, mainy because of the impressions. I'd love to see them do Righteous Kill, which was maybe the worst Paccino movie I've ever seen.

Pacino had a pretty big cameo in Gigli. Maaaaaaaaaan that was bad. Paul's joke seemed to be right on the money - "I think he was paid by the volume of his voice". Lots of yelling.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I watched 'Nothing But Trouble' and holy crap. Was Dan and his brother doing lines of coke before writing the script? Its terrible but man, you can't pull away.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ohh shit, the next movie is:

gMixdLF.jpg

I'm guessing from the context its the Fast and Furious movie thats out in theaters? (can't see images)

I just bought the Fast and Furious bluray set. Looks like I'll have to get caught up so I can see that.

I'm guessing from the context its the Fast and Furious movie thats out in theaters? (can't see images)

I just bought the Fast and Furious bluray set. Looks like I'll have to get caught up so I can see that.

Ya, Fast 6. Comes out Friday. I probably won't be able to see it this weekend so I'll have to wait a bit on this episode. Still stoked tho. Fast 5 was such a fun movie.

edit: Adam Scott will be the guest host.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

I still haven't seen the fourth one. Might rent it over the weekend.

Ya, Fast 6. Comes out Friday. I probably won't be able to see it this weekend so I'll have to wait a bit on this episode. Still stoked tho. Fast 5 was such a fun movie.

edit: Adam Scott will be the guest host.

Don't forget, Monday is a holiday. Hopefully your job is closed that day.

I like Adam. Good choice.

Don't forget, Monday is a holiday. Hopefully your job is closed that day.

I like Adam. Good choice.

I'm heading out of town, might be able to see it Friday but I'd like to skip opening night.

edit: they're doing a live show in New York on June 27th. Think you'll be able to go?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Hell yeah. Got a link to the site where I can buy tickets? Not seeing anything on twitter or facebook.

Completely bummed to hear Jason will be phoned in on the next episode. I was really looking forward to a Fast 6 episode, but I don't think I've liked a single show where Jason has been phoned in. It just screws up the flow way too much.

Went for a walk and listened to The Wicker Man episode. I hope if anyone saw me they could see my earbuds as I was laughing like a maniac. Otherwise they probably just thought I was insane. This was an episode where I feel like I benefited by NOT seeing the movie. Hearing them describe Nicholas Cage's actions/rantings was so much better out of context. I really hope they do a Bad Lieutenant episode.

Also, I'm bummed, I only have one episode left to listen to - Crank 2. I'd like to see it first but I'm gonna have to wait until I'm in the mood to drink.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
It's weird because I really don't care about spoilers normally but I don't want to get spoiled for fast 6, because I want to be surprised with what ever zany incredulous shit happens in the movie.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
It's weird because I really don't care about spoilers normally but I don't want to get spoiled for fast 6, because I want to be surprised with what ever zany incredulous shit happens in the movie.

Yup. Reason I have avoided trailers after the first one.

Has anyone seen the movie yet?

17 minutes in and I love this episode. They need to do movies they actually like more often.

This episode is actually making me like this movie more. "We haven't even talked about the plot, and I could give a shit!" :LOL

Ohnonono

This podcast is so fun! Funny discussion and nobody on the podcast seems to constantly want to eat up all of the space. Very rare to find people that can gel like that.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm bummed out, the movie was sold out. Didn't think it would be on a Tuesday, with the weather being so shitty. :/

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I love when June puts out a theory or an opinion and everyone else is just like "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" and she says "I'm dead serious".

We need a compilation of that because I feel like it happens a lot.

I love when June puts out a theory or an opinion and everyone else is just like "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" and she says "I'm dead serious".

We need a compilation of that because I feel like it happens a lot.

That's the best part of the shows. "What exactly is a 'Street Fighter'?" still has me dying.

Top Bottom