• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hrmm...Square...

SD-Ness

The sequel to FFVII is called Advent Children. There's a game called Before Crisis going to be released, but probably not in the US. Then there's Core Crisis...and now there's Dierge of Cerberus.

So hmmm......AC,BC,CC,DC......

First person to guess the initials of the next FF7 sequel gets a prize, folks!

WarPig

I think it was Nutt who postulated the horrifying prospect that they may actually do seven of them.

DFS.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
WarPig said:
I think it was Nutt who postulated the horrifying prospect that they may actually do seven of them.

DFS.

Seven for FF7...or maybe TWENTY SEVEN! one for each letter of the alphabet!

jiggle

As long as they're in RPGs or have a story connected to the original, the more the merrier I say. The itadaki game is a little too much though -.-;

belgurdo

Banned
jiggle said:
As long as they're in RPGs or have a story connected to the original, the more the merrier I say. The itadaki game is a little too much though -.-;

How are cameos in a board game a little too much? Or is it only acceptable when Mario and Link are tossed into every genre in existence?

And gb2 /school, Kioku

jiggle

belgurdo said:
How are cameos in a board game a little too much? Or is it only acceptable when Mario and Link are tossed into every genre in existence?

Note the word a little.
*shrug* When they're already starring in 4 other projects all tied around the original game, itadaki just feels weird and out of place. It's perfectly understandable why they have to be included and I certainly will be getting it no matter what. But there's just not enough excitment there like the other 4 for me. Yes, even Dirge of Cerebus=p

And no comment on the second part. I ain't gonna attack that hive.

Scott

Zero said:
There's a game called Before Crisis going to be released, but probably not in the US.
It has already been released in Japan, and it is actually coming to the US (via Square Enix Mobile). They plan to release the title here when the technology allows, which they expect to be in about a year's time.

There has also been talk of the title receiving a Nintendo DS port, which would likely be brought to the US, as well.
Zero said:
Then there's Core Crisis...and now there's Dierge of Cerberus.
Just to nitpick here: it's "Crisis Core" (PSP Action/RPG) and "Dirge of Cerberus" (PS2 Action title).
WarPig said:
While I admit that's way too many titles, I don't see what's horrifying about that. I mean, some of these projects have a lot of potential... To dismiss them as bad games, bad movies, bad whatever, simply because they're in a milked-to-death "polymorphic content" experiment, seems a bit silly to me.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
fonz.jpg

Top Bottom