• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HTC One |OT| The Beauty is a Beast

Everdred

Dropped my HTC One in the garage from 2.5 feet. Screen is spider-webbed :(

Anyone know a way to get it replaced without having to do it myself?

RO5VgPu.jpg

How do I fix that mess on the right? When I get notifications it makes for a cluster fuck

What case does everyone else? Right now I just bought an Otterbein, and while I normally stand by them, it totally takes away from the aesthetics of this beautiful phone.

So ummm..I don't know what happened but I now have some kind of advanced notifications enabled. If I get an email and swipe down on my status bar I can read the email from there. Also, if I get a text and go into my notifications I can read it, then I have a choice to reply or call them.

Wtf did I do to enable this awesomeness?

So ummm..I don't know what happened but I now have some kind of advanced notifications enabled. If I get an email and swipe down on my status bar I can read the email from there. Also, if I get a text and go into my notifications I can read it, then I have a choice to reply or call them.

Carrier?

Husker86

That's a Jellybean feature. might have been added in 4.2 though.

lem0n

New One owner. It's absolutely glorious. It's my favorite bit of tech right now. Haven't been this happy with a tech purchase since my 360 back in 2005.

Does anyone else have an issue with the phone saying you have no SIM card?

I have had this issue on and off, it happens maybe once or twice a month, sometimes it just takes a restart to fix the issue, but soometimes I have to take the SIM out and put it back in.

Only issue I have had with the phone since I got it months ago.

Volotaire

I have had this issue on and off, it happens maybe once or twice a month, sometimes it just takes a restart to fix the issue, but soometimes I have to take the SIM out and put it back in.

I was looking on ebay for HTC One's and there was a faulty HTC One relating to something wrong with the SIM... The Phone worked fine apparently to the listing.

All of a sudden pressing the back arrow while I'm browsing on the stock browser takes me to the top of the page and I have to press it again to go to the previous page. What gives?

jey_16

Banned

I have this issue on and off as well, apparently it's the SIM card not sitting on the SIM tray properly, I think I saw a solution where they were wrapping sticky tape around the card and tray which seemed to work. I was going to try it but my phone seems to have fixed itself for now

Top Bottom