• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunter x Hunter Community Thread - OSU!

SoulUnison

Banned
What if the Hisoka we've been following this whole time is a Texture Surprised doll/unconscious audience member and Hisoka is Bungee Gum'd to the ceiling and Texture Surprised so he blends into it and is controlling the Hisoka-Texture-Doll from above like a puppet with Bungee Gum strings?

I'm only 39% joking.

Joyful

What if the Hisoka we've been following this whole time is a Texture Surprised doll/unconscious audience member and Hisoka is Bungee Gun'd to the roof and Texture Surprised so he blends into it and is controlling the Hisoka-Texture-Doll from above like a puppet with Bingee Gum strings?

I'm only 39% joking.

im sure Hisoka has at least one more ability we havent seen that isnt bungie gum or texture surprise

kirblar

im sure Hisoka has at least one more ability we havent seen that isnt bungie gum or texture surprise
Agreed. We've seen him do other things (The flower petal disintegration in the first arc) and his comment about "running out of memory" back in that earlier fight would suggest he might have a higher-impact move in reserve, given that his abilities are very unlikely to be taxing on his Nen.

woopWOOP

When the Nen remover did that, I was never sure it it meant the remover or the person who had it removed would be carrying the burden, as that guy was both at the time.

For some reason, I thought the remover guy would have to wear the nen beast again and that's partly what he was being paid for.
I figured that it was usually the Nen exorcists themselves who carry the burden of whoever they exorcise. That ant girl was the one dealing with the fat belly after exorcising Cheetuh and the association's exorcist was really freaking out about Gon's state, how there was no way she could carry all that burden.

I'm guessing Greed Island's exorcist is out there somewhere carrying a bigass monster that looks twice as horrendous as the emperor's titty monster stand and as long as that monster's around Kurapica won't 'know' that the condition has been removed from Chrollo.

Radec

Just saw the whole latest chapter's raw.

zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.jpg

Slaythe

Read the whole chapter now, fack!

I wonder what Hisoka is getting to do at the end of the chapter

The worst ass pull ever.

He has no fucking right to win this fight given how it went down, and yet we all know Chrollo's gonna bite the dust next week.

Deus ex machigum.

The worst ass pull ever.

He has no fucking right to win this fight given how it went down, and yet we all know Chrollo's gonna bite the dust next week.

Deus ex machigum.

If Hisoka somehow gets out of this, he deserves a last minute black needle from Chrollo. Toshagi shouldn't have made Chrollo so masterful in this fight just for Hisoka to bungee gum his way out of this one.

Jigolo

Oh my god. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

That chapter was way too short.

Fucking damn it was excellent though. 10/10

balgajo

Predict Hisoka using bloodlust like that night in the hunter exam. Plus maybe one of those crazy abilities when he first showed up.

EDIT: The important thing here is that Chrollo showed himself to throw one of the bodies on Hisoka.

woopWOOP

Chrollo just flinging spectators like he don't care

On one hand this totally feels like a setup for next week's 'PSYCH, Hisoka gets the last blow after all'
On the other hand this is HxH so maybe we'll just see a Hisoka corpse and that'll be the end of it

Kyuur

Predict Hisoka using bloodlust like that night in the hunter exam. Plus maybe one of those crazy abilities when he first showed up.

EDIT: The important thing here is that Chrollo showed himself to throw one of the bodies on Hisoka.

Oh my god, it would be amazing if Hisoka managed a bungee-contract on Chrollo to pull him in for a double KO. Did anyone here predict that they would both die? :lol:

Fandangox

I guess next week its the final chapter for this match. It's been crazy. I still really don't think Hisoka will die, I don't think it'd made too much narrative sense to at this point, well the same applies to Chrollo in my opinion, although not as much.

balgajo

I wanted Hisoka to win keeping it simple. Though showing his real power would be great to the future(considering he will not die with Chrollo).

Hisoka will burn and then he will use texture surprise to peel his burned skin off like a fucking snake and he will be fresh and ready to kick Chrollo ass

vypek

Not what I was expecting for this fight but I guess Togashi might still turn things around. Even if he doesn't, this has been a really great match

smurfx

get some go again
wonder if hisoka took some precautions in case he died. like he made a contract with somebody that has an ability to save him if he died. maybe illumi helped him with that.

Man, throwing bodies around like toys....I love this series, but I need a dose of a lighter tone now after reading through all that. Stuff is kinda sick...

Also I miss Gon, these fights are cool, but he's the reason I started watching the show.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
wonder if hisoka took some precautions in case he died. like he made a contract with somebody that has an ability to save him if he died. maybe illumi helped him with that.
This is a sign of weakness, he wouldn't do that. I basically picture him doing something suicidal like bungee gumming himself to Chrollo + all the puppets.

smurfx

get some go again
This is a sign of weakness, he wouldn't do that. I basically picture him doing something suicidal like bungee gumming himself to Chrollo + all the puppets.
that's too obvious though. plus we all know that the one hisoka will attach to won't be the real chrollo. unless the twist will be that hisoka made a puppet of himself and attached it to the fake chrollo in order to lure him out and then kill him when he least suspects it. if hisoka considers himself a magician then a trick making people think he's dead is something he should be able to do.

Kyuur

One thing I gotta note from this chapter, I completely misunderstood how Sun & Moon worked from the get-go. I thought the point where the two symbols met was where the explosion happened, not that the body itself exploded. Very cool ability. I'm also unsure if only the person with Sun explodes, as the 'assassin' the proc'd the initial explosion didn't seem to explode themselves (unless they were included in the first blast) and all the other times we've seen it the same person was using both symbols.

It also didn't occur to me that the ability for the clones to stay active, along with the idea that you -have- to separate the head to stop them, has the potential to create a ton of remote bombs. Chrollo's explanation was incredibly deceiving, making you think that you understood the powers to obscure the real tricks.

vareon

I love the complete disregard of life in the fight between these two guys. Hisoka plucked a head from its body (though it's a puppet) and used it as a flail while Chrollo threw two actual spectators. The writing for this fight is off the roof.

Edit: There's also a chance of Hisoka pulling a "This is my final form" pull, with the consequence is that he died after using it (like Gon). But that's kind of boring for HxH.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
that's too obvious though. plus we all know that the one hisoka will attach to won't be the real chrollo. unless the twist will be that hisoka made a puppet of himself and attached it to the fake chrollo in order to lure him out and then kill him when he least suspects it. if hisoka considers himself a magician then a trick making people think he's dead is something he should be able to do.

Now this is something I can get behind. Only downside is his "thought process", aka that the mangled body is indeed his own.

cLOUDo

In the last page hizoka adopts a fetal position, my theory is he pull a entire cape of GYO in his body to survive the explosion
if he survive this explosion, he know exactly where crhollo is and all the puppets is now gone
he have the perfect opportunity to make his "comeback" and probably final attack

Top Bottom