• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory |OT|: Tons and Tons of MOE!

kiryogi

Banned
Thats so fucking awesome that Tekken chan as Jin's line when she's doing the dive punch

And yes Marvelous chan is so Asuka.

Rarutos

I'm late it seems, but great OT! Also isn't it kind of a "spoiler" (lol) for Peashy to be Yellow Heart? I know the Official Site kind of avoids saying it. But I guess it's so obvious it doesn't matter.

DSYmdZz.jpg

http://www.compileheart.com/neptune_v/maker.html

New video added to the Maker page showing Izawa doing his summoning thing and all 6 DLC characters. It's largely battle footage and a few outfits, which isn't helpful because I'm still on a special moves blackout.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Same here. I'm in no hurry to play it though. Will probably wait for a DLC character or two before I start.

Rarutos

I'm probably not going to play this right away either, it definitely would be nice to wait until all the character DLC is out...

Store updated with a ton of stuff: http://store.nisamerica.com/Neptunia

including a framed poster of Skyfireblaze's cover(great work by the way)

Oops I randomly found it on Google Images o.o But thanks I'm glad you like the cover! :D (Also I sooo have to get these posters but 40$ after I already imported Senran Kagura... my wallet am cry D: )

That is seriously nice. I really like it.

I shall use this, awesome.

And thanks to you too, I'm glad you like it aswell :)

Really want that Iris Heart framed work.

And yes, great job, Skyfire!

Thanks aswell! :D

Fuck those prices. 300!?

What the heck is a Giclee!?

I imagine it's like these... umm... how should I put it, these thick easel's? artists use but I'm not sure :/ The price really is something else D:

Also I really want to play Mk 2 and Victory though I'm pushing myself through the first game before I do that, are there any tips or tricks to beat it faster even if the method is lame? :p

Rarutos

Fuck those prices. 300!?

What the heck is a Giclee!?

NISA has been selling those things since Mana-Khemia. If they weren't so pricey, I would have snatched that one up and Ar tonelico II's. They're basically printed/painted/whatever'd onto fancy easels and hand glossed to make it look even fancier. They're also ginormous. I've seen them at Anime Expo and my cousin owns one because he's insane.

Stark

Banned
I imagine it's like these... umm... how should I put it, these thick easel's? artists use but I'm not sure :/ The price really is something else D:

Ah yeah there's a preview in the gallery! I thought it was just called a board or something. Even 119.99 is too much...

NISA has been selling those things since Mana-Khemia. If they weren't so pricey, I would have snatched that one up and Ar tonelico II's. They're basically printed/painted/whatever'd onto fancy easels and hand glossed to make it look even fancier. They're also ginormous. I've seen them at Anime Expo and my cousin owns one because he's insane.

Are they cheaper there at AXPO? and didn't know that huh

Ah so I guessed right and I really envy your cousin though one day I when I have a house I will get one of these too :p Thankfully my girlfriend likes Neptunia too so I assume she won't object :)

Haha, of course not! You just don't have to pay for shipping (then again shipping on the NISA Store is free), but he did get a free item with it. I forgot what it was, though.

Oh yes, I forgot to compliment Skyfire for his lovely custom box art. Very nice job! I'd use it if I could print it easily. :)

Oh my thanks for all the praise, I just like doing graphic works and I want to give a little bit back to the community here :D And I think any copy-shop should be able to print covers for cheap but I'm not sure :/

Rarutos

Are they cheaper there at AXPO? and didn't know that huh

Haha, of course not! You just don't have to pay for shipping (then again shipping on the NISA Store is free), but he did get a free item with it. I forgot what it was, though.

Oh yes, I forgot to compliment Skyfire for his lovely custom box art. Very nice job! I'd use it if I could print it easily. :)

Stark

Banned

Discouraginggg but I'd rather buy it without the shipping/tax. That's at least a bit better. Thanks for the info!

Esura

Banned
Is it just me or does NISA store take a long, long time to reply back to emails? They having issues with my card it seems and I want to finish it as soon as possible.

Volcynika

Is it just me or does NISA store take a long, long time to reply back to emails? They having issues with my card it seems and I want to finish it as soon as possible.

The store staff is incredibly small, unfortunately. Not sure how many inquiries and such they got around the time of Neptunia V's release, so not sure. Sometimes they're quick (I haven't had to wait more than a day or two, but that wasn't close to any release).

Esura

Banned
The store staff is incredibly small, unfortunately. Not sure how many inquiries and such they got around the time of Neptunia V's release, so not sure. Sometimes they're quick (I haven't had to wait more than a day or two, but that wasn't close to any release).

Oh, that would explain it. It would be nice if I was able to manually change billing information myself though.

All this moving and switching addresses is throwing everything off. :(

Top Bottom