• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory |OT|: Tons and Tons of MOE!

Rarutos

Since I live like an hour away from Santa Ana more or less, I'd definitely get mine a day after they ship, with free delivery~

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Woo, just got my shipping e-mail notice; hopefully tracking is available in the next day or so so I can decide when to go home or not.
On the other hand, the idiot within me want to grab all the art prints/buttons for the fun of it.

cjkeats

I feel stupid for not ordering from EB. I really do. :x

EDIT: But LE is NISAStore exclusive, right? so oh well.

Ah, it is. I missed the LE. I only pre-ordered on a whim when I was in the store with a bunch of trade credit because I realized then that it was coming so soon.

Oh thanks - i assumed since Neptune was prototype and rest was current gen consoles (wii,PS3, X360) then the new ones would be PSP or DS or 3DS or PSV :)

Lusankya

Oh thanks - i assumed since Neptune was prototype and rest was current gen consoles (wii,PS3, X360) then the new ones would be PSP or DS or 3DS or PSV :)

In Mk2 Nepgear is the Gamegear, Uni the PSP, and Ram and Rom the NDS. Victory takes place in the past so the CPUs are older consoles. E.g. Blanc is the Famicom (NES), Noire the PSX and Vert the normal Xbox.

Volcynika

My friend got his shipping confirmation at 1:51 AM (like I did) this morning, and got his copy a little before 10AM. Not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (also wut)

Still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation. :|

Hopefully it'll go out at the end of the day, so I can get it by the end of the week.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I got a shipping confirmation, seeing that I live really close to NISA headquarters here is hoping it arrives this afternoon or tomorrow :)

Until then, maybe I will power through a new game+ of Neptunia Mk2 to remember everything.

Clov

Lucky you! I'm in Canada, so it'll probably take a week or so to get here (like most stuff I've ordered from NISA's store).

omlet

I really need to finish HDN so I can get on this one. Already played mk2 and enjoyed it. NISA store still has copies of V listed with no prinny freaking out about low quantities yet so think I'm still good for now.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Mine still hasn't shipped :( Shouldn't have ordered it last week.

Bombless

Went into my usual electronics store and they had it on Monday. Didn't get past the tutorial yet, going to wait for the weekend to have enough time for a long play session. Fun so far.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I just bought Ayesha today in case I don't get Neptunia by the weekend.

Auskeek

The RPGgamer review says it's mechanically worse than Mk2?

Any comments on that? When I first played Mk2 I as really surprised at how much fun it was. I might wait on V if it's a step backward.

Top Bottom