• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2015 Part 2. Read the OP. Rocking 2500K's until HBM2 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronpas

Neo Member
Out of curiosity, what speed is your CPU at?

Its 4.2k currently. I probably can milk it a bit more but dont feel like it, 300Mhz more is not going to make a difference with this horrible bottleneck, and I really hate the noise my cooler fans make at high temp.

Crisium said:
Is that typical for a 3570K? And if so, would going with another 4 thread CPU really alleviate it? MP BF4 loves threads, and just the IPC gains from Ivy Bridge to Skylake isn't going to help as much as adding more threads, I think. If you are going with a new build with MP BF4 a focus you want an i7 6700K.

Exactly what I'm afraid of. 2k gaming is new world for me, and the fact the 3570k struggles so much in BF4 while still fares very well in every other games really surprised me. From what I heard, performance gain between 2 generations isnt big, at most 15%, dunno if it is worth it since I'm going to buy everything new.

Hopefully people with better rigs can chime in and give me their words :\

Its 4.2k currently. I probably can milk it a bit more but dont feel like it, 300Mhz more is not going to make a difference with this horrible bottleneck, and I really hate the noise my cooler fans make at high temp.

Exactly what I'm afraid of. 2k gaming is new world for me, and the fact the 3570k struggles so much in BF4 while still fares very well in every other games really surprised me. From what I heard, performance gain between 2 generations isnt big, at most 15%, dunno if it is worth it since I'm going to buy everything new.

Hopefully people with better rigs can chime in and give me their words :\

The stuttering sounds weird. I would try reinstalling your gpu drivers.

Toki767

Bump the memory up to DDR4-3000. And RGM is gonna tell you to go for this Gigabyte board to save some cash: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xpsli. :lol

Also maybe there's a PSU on sale somewhere... that's a decent bit more than I paid for my 750W G2. Great PSU though.
I actually got DDR-3200 instead since it was about the same price.

I didn't really like my Gigabyte motherboard last time so thought I'd try Asus this time.

mulac

I'm about to pull the trigger on the ASUS PG279Q ROG Swift 27in 165Hz G-Sync IPS Gaming Monitor; to use alongside my Dell U3415W ultrawidescreen.

Thing is, i want to plug BOTH monitors into the same PC via my Strix 980 card...at the moment I'm using my displayport cable to the Dell and figure i'll have to use HDMI with the Asus when i get it...but is there a smarter way to do it? Or will this plan have a detrimental effect on the quality of screen?

Cyriades

My 3750k is showing its age, stutter like crazy playing BF4 ultra @2k pairing with a 980Ti.

https://imgur.com/8Xys9cJ

I'm going to replace it with a 6600k but not sure which mainboard is the best offer under $200 from ASUS/MSI/Gigabyte, consider light to moderate OC. Anyone can help?

(Only the 3 above companies have official resellers where I live so your suggestion is more likely to be available here).
I have a 2700k and can run the game fine at 4K.. there's something on your end brother.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the ASUS PG279Q ROG Swift 27in 165Hz G-Sync IPS Gaming Monitor; to use alongside my Dell U3415W ultrawidescreen.

Thing is, i want to plug BOTH monitors into the same PC via my Strix 980 card...at the moment I'm using my displayport cable to the Dell and figure i'll have to use HDMI with the Asus when i get it...but is there a smarter way to do it? Or will this plan have a detrimental effect on the quality of screen?

You'll have to use DP for the Swift to get more than 60Hz. I presume the Dell is fine on HDMI.

RGM79

Hey guys is kinguin legit? They are selling windows keys for ~$20 found some people and youtube videos saying they are wanted to see if you guys knew anything though

The only "legit" places are those selling sealed boxed copies. Places like Kinguin and reddit's microsoftsoftwareswap are probably selling university program keys.

Any thoughts? I have a 970 already.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VHDm4D

Bump the memory up to DDR4-3000. And RGM is gonna tell you to go for this Gigabyte board to save some cash: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170xpsli. :lol

Also maybe there's a PSU on sale somewhere... that's a decent bit more than I paid for my 750W G2. Great PSU though.

Yeah, for PSUs I'd recommend the EVGA B2 750 watt or GQ 650 watt for slightly better pricing.

Why not just plug in both monitors with Displayport? You don't have another DP cable? I mean, the Asus Strix GTX 980 has three DP connectors. I don't see a reason why you'd have to use HDMI.

As for whether you should get a new case and mouse.. well, if you're gonna make use of it, then it's not a waste. What's exactly wrong with the old one that you can't even close it properly? Something sticking out that's preventing the case from closing?

Sup gaf, after the microsoft announcement of supporting more pc i decided its time to ditch my one and join pc gaf.

After like 30 mins of searching i got the next specs:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XhZqxr

Any opinions? Any idea of its performance vs a current gen console??

Or should I wait for polaris or pascal??

What's your budget? $800?

Some of those parts are old and discontinued, like the processor and motherboard. It's still better than a current gen console, though. Whether you should wait for AMD and Nvidia's next generation graphics cards will depend on how long you can wait, the timeframe for their release is still not really known except "sometime later this year".

RGM79

Double checking, looking for another opinion. This is the 980ti to get? I just preordered the HTC Vive and need a new video card to run it. Might as well go all in instead of the cheaper 970.

The EVGA FTW model is slightly cheaper ($10 difference at Amazon) and clocked ever so slightly faster (boost clockspeed is 1291MHz for the EVGA model and 1279MHz for the MSI model), but arguably isn't as good for overclocking due to the cooler being smaller.

For pure value, it's hard to beat the Gigabyte Windforce model at $600. It has a large and effective cooler that can handle a lot of heat, but by default it's set to a lower clock speed than the above MSI and EVGA models, so some overclocking tweaking is needed to make the Gigabyte card run faster to match those two. If you're not overclocking, then the difference between these three shouldn't be much more than a minor 5~10% difference in framerate. For example, see the comparison between these different cards. The Asus OC model is the highest clocked and it has a small jump in performance over the reference model (which runs at 1000MHz I think).

mulac

Why not just plug in both monitors with Displayport? You don't have another DP cable? I mean, the Asus Strix GTX 980 has three DP connectors. I don't see a reason why you'd have to use HDMI.

As for whether you should get a new case and mouse.. well, if you're gonna make use of it, then it's not a waste. What's exactly wrong with the old one that you can't even close it properly? Something sticking out that's preventing the case from closing?

Thanks for the reply - I have a spare DP cable but not sure on the impact of having one ultrawidescreen in the Dell + a gaming g-sync monitor like the Asus working off the same graphics card? But yes you are right.

With regards to the case; the 500D is a fine case; but it has zero room for expansion and I can get a pretty good price on the Phanteks option here in Aus so figure i may aswell pull the trigger. Want to do some tinkering with cooling/SLI and buildout the pc a bit; thats all.

The mouse - because the Steelseries is a cool mouse :)

RGM79

Thanks for the reply - I have a spare DP cable but not sure on the impact of having one ultrawidescreen in the Dell + a gaming g-sync monitor like the Asus working off the same graphics card? But yes you are right.

With regards to the case; the 500D is a fine case; but it has zero room for expansion and I can get a pretty good price on the Phanteks option here in Aus so figure i may aswell pull the trigger. Want to do some tinkering with cooling/SLI and buildout the pc a bit; thats all.

The mouse - because the Steelseries is a cool mouse :)
If you're only gaming on the G-sync monitor, then the graphics card won't really break a sweat handling the other monitor.

Oh, I thought there was something wrong with your case or the layout, you said you couldn't close the side panels or the top.

mulac

If you're only gaming on the G-sync monitor, then the graphics card won't really break a sweat handling the other monitor.

Oh, I thought there was something wrong with your case or the layout, you said you couldn't close the side panels or the top.

The case itself is ok - just very limited and the radiator at the top sticks out + its just OLD (had it since 2011) and its been banged around a fair bit...nothing dramatic.

Key2001

Caved in and decided to order an 980ti instead of waiting for Pascal. A couple of friends are getting The Division and my current GPU doesn't meet the min requirements.

The EVGA FTW model is slightly cheaper ($10 difference at Amazon) and clocked ever so slightly faster (boost clockspeed is 1291MHz for the EVGA model and 1279MHz for the MSI model), but arguably isn't as good for overclocking due to the cooler being smaller.

For pure value, it's hard to beat the Gigabyte Windforce model at $600. It has a large and effective cooler that can handle a lot of heat, but by default it's set to a lower clock speed than the above MSI and EVGA models, so some overclocking tweaking is needed to make the Gigabyte card run faster to match those two. If you're not overclocking, then the difference between these three shouldn't be much more than a minor 5~10% difference in framerate. For example, see the comparison between these different cards. The Asus OC model is the highest clocked and it has a small jump in performance over the reference model (which runs at 1000MHz I think).
Ended up getting the EVGA FTW model, thanks.

Muddimar

I have a buddy that is looking to build. Here is his setup, after adjustments. Anymore that could be made? He was having reservations about switching from a full tower to a mid, I told him he doesn't really need a case that large. I'm iffy about the GPU, yeah it's 4gb, but I haven't read anything positive about the card.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Pro4S Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($99.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($33.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($38.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card ($189.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer ($21.55 @ OutletPC)
Total: $794.27

jwhit28

Right now a few different 480GB SSDs are cheaper to buy in pairs than their 960GB counter parts. For someone that does regular backups, is it better to go with the 2 smaller SSDs in RAID0 than the 1 big one?

Onemic

My build:

INTEL® CORE™ I5-6600 3.90GHZ
GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series F4-3000C15D-16GVR DDR4 3000MHZ
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5” SATA 3 Solid State Drive
Seagate ST2000DX001 SSHD 2TB
Fractal Design Define R5 ATX Tower Case
EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM CERTIFIED 650W

$1120 before taxes

Solid VR build or no? Im gonna wait to see if Polaris releases by the time my Vive gets shipped. If not I'll just get the R9 390 and get a card next year

My build:

INTEL® CORE™ I5-6600 3.90GHZ
GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series F4-3000C15D-16GVR DDR4 3000MHZ
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5” SATA 3 Solid State Drive
Seagate ST2000DX001 SSHD 2TB
Fractal Design Define R5 ATX Tower Case
EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM CERTIFIED 650W

$1120 before taxes

Solid VR build or no? Im gonna wait to see if Polaris releases by the time my Vive gets shipped. If not I'll just get the R9 390 and get a card next year

Do you have a PC Partpicker link? What currency is this?

Is that the 6600K or the non-K? You want the former. Also I don't think Seagate has a great reputation for HDDs... maybe look at WD.

Mine01

Some of those parts are old and discontinued, like the processor and motherboard. It's still better than a current gen console, though. Whether you should wait for AMD and Nvidia's next generation graphics cards will depend on how long you can wait, the timeframe for their release is still not really known except "sometime later this year".

Yea around 800$, the thing is I live in mexico for example that 200$ cpu and 150$ motherboard are like 300$ and 200$... plus the new cpus and parts here in mexico are like twice their price compared to USA... so yea.

But lets say I can change the cpu and the motherboard, what would be a good combo to go with the 960? And what performance can I expect?

Onemic

Do you have a PC Partpicker link? What currency is this?

Is that the 6600K or the non-K? You want the former. Also I don't think Seagate has a great reputation for HDDs... maybe look at WD.

It's in Canadian, which is why it's so damned high :(

And it's the non-K, I thought the K is the exact same as the non-K except that it lets you overclock, which I'm not really interested in doing.

Here's the PC Parts link

PC parts has all the prices in American. (except for maybe Superbiiz, as I havent heard of them and I cant find out whether their prices are in American or Canadian) I'm getting all the items from my local NCIX

And it's the non-K, I thought the K is the exact same as the non-K except that it lets you overclock, which I'm not really interested in doing.

Here's the PC Parts link

It's only $30 CAD more for the K version, you should 100% get that. Otherwise why get the Z170 motherboard?

Although, you will need an aftermarket cooler (212 Evo) for the K model. Worth it IMO. It's the same reason why a lot of people are still using an i5 2500K, whereas the 2500 is quite long in the tooth.

bomblord1

Banned
The only "legit" places are those selling sealed boxed copies. Places like Kinguin and reddit's microsoftsoftwareswap are probably selling university program keys.

Yeah, for PSUs I'd recommend the EVGA B2 750 watt or GQ 650 watt for slightly better pricing.

Thanks I'll steer clear

Onemic

It's only $30 CAD more for the K version, you should 100% get that. Otherwise why get the Z170 motherboard?

Although, you will need an aftermarket cooler (212 Evo) for the K model. Worth it IMO. It's the same reason why a lot of people are still using an i5 2500K, whereas the 2500 is quite long in the tooth.

I'll do that. That's an extra 100 bucks down the drain.

VR better be worth it.

I'll do that. That's an extra 100 bucks down the drain.

VR better be worth it.

There are places to save money in your build too though. You could get a case for almost half that amount, and I don't think there's a point in having an SSHD when you are getting an SSD. Maybe look out for a deal on a PSU too.

RGM79

I have a buddy that is looking to build. Here is his setup, after adjustments. Anymore that could be made? He was having reservations about switching from a full tower to a mid, I told him he doesn't really need a case that large. I'm iffy about the GPU, yeah it's 4gb, but I haven't read anything positive about the card.

Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Pro4S Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($99.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($38.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card ($189.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer ($21.55 @ OutletPC)
Total: $794.27

I would recommend getting a stronger GPU and dropping the SSD and DVD drive, as 120GB is quite small and will fill up easily and DVD drives are of limited use these days unless he specifically needs one. I recommend saving up for a larger SSD of at least 240GB. This is what I'd recommend:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H170-GAMING 3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($94.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card ($299.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($41.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($48.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $769.73
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-02 10:05 EST-0500

Yea around 800$, the thing is I live in mexico for example that 200$ cpu and 150$ motherboard are like 300$ and 200$... plus the new cpus and parts here in mexico are like twice their price compared to USA... so yea.

But lets say I can change the cpu and the motherboard, what would be a good combo to go with the 960? And what performance can I expect?

Well, I would recommend newer parts like the i5 6xxx or i5 4460/4590/etc but if they are more expensive like you say, it's not really an option. Where are you going to be ordering your parts from?

Muddimar

I would recommend getting a stronger GPU and dropping the SSD and DVD drive, as 120GB is quite small and will fill up easily and DVD drives are of limited use these days unless he specifically needs one. I recommend saving up for a larger SSD of at least 240GB. This is what I'd recommend:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H170-GAMING 3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($94.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card ($299.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($41.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($48.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $769.73
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-02 10:05 EST-0500

You can install Windows 10, via thumb drive, right?

Onemic

There are places to save money in your build too though. You could get a case for almost half that amount, and I don't think there's a point in having an SSHD when you are getting an SSD. Maybe look out for a deal on a PSU too.

The same case or a different one for less money? I got the SSHD because 250gb will be way too small to hold all my stuff in the long run. I was thinking of putting games, the OS and other performance intensive stuff on the SSD and putting music, videos, and other miscellaneous items on the SSHD. Getting an HDD instead wouldnt bring a performance hit?

Currently the supernova and pretty much everything else Im currently getting on that list is on sale at NCIX.

RGM79

The same case or a different one for less money? I got the SSHD because 250gb will be way too small to hold all my stuff in the long run. Getting an HDD instead wouldnt bring a performance hit?

Currently the supernova and pretty much everything else Im currently getting on that list is on sale at NCIX.

He means that you should get a regular hard drive for storing things that don't need the higher read/write speeds of SSDs. For example, stuff like certain programs, documents, music, and videos don't need to be put on an SSD.

While SSHDs can provide a performance boost in some areas, the speed they give isn't exactly like that of an SSD. They usually just have a 8GB or 16GB of flash memory included that is used as a high speed cache. Software will automatically determine what files are accessed the most and those files will be put in the cache. Depending on how much you're paying for the drive, it may or may not be worth it.

Can you give us links to the parts you're buying, or at least tell us how much they cost? Is everything coming from NCIX?

You can install Windows 10, via thumb drive, right?

Yes, it's free and officially supported by Microsoft.

Onemic

He means that you should get a regular hard drive for storing things that don't need the higher read/write speeds of SSDs. For example, stuff like certain programs, documents, music, and videos don't need to be put on an SSD.

While SSHDs can provide a performance boost in some areas, the speed they give isn't exactly like that of an SSD. They usually just have a 8GB or 16GB of flash memory included that is used as a high speed cache. Software will automatically determine what files are accessed the most and those files will be put in the cache. Depending on how much you're paying for the drive, it may or may not be worth it.

Can you give us links to the parts you're buying, or at least tell us how much they cost? Is everything coming from NCIX?

Yes, it's free and officially supported by Microsoft.

Ah, ok, Ill just get a regular HDD then.

I posted it earlier but heres the PC Parts link. All items are being bought from NCIX(links below):

http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=111157
http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=114120
http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=104175
http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=112512
http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=89406
http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=108480
http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=116132
http://secure1.ncix.com/products/?sku=105560

Faiz

Quick question:

My intention is to go higher initially on the processor, as it's been my experience in the past that the GPU will need an upgrade or replacement before the CPU. So my plan is to go with a 6700k (machine will also be a media server), with a GTX 970, while a friend thinks I should lowball the processor with a 4670 and splurge on the GPU with a 980ti. Am I off base?

Relevant info: I'll be sticking with an old 1680x1050 monitor for the foreseeable future. May be able to talk my wife into monitor upgrades early next year at the soonest. I'd love Gsync monitors for both of us but it just isn't in the cards right now.

Edit - realized I never actually posed the implied question.

Mine01

Well, I would recommend newer parts like the i5 6xxx or i5 4460/4590/etc but if they are more expensive like you say, it's not really an option. Where are you going to be ordering your parts from?

Actually I found a place where I can get an i5 6500 for 30 bucks more, I guess its better than the 4670 right?

I would be getting my parts from amazon.com.mx or a local store depending on wich one is cheaper.

Can anyone recommend a simple guide for overclocking RAM and setting timings? I looked in my MSI Mobo's bios and the timings menu is huge, it's not as simple as just changing the timings I have from the manufacturer on the RAM. I have DDR3 RAM that's rated for 2400MHZ although I think my mobo only goes up to 2100. Still, I can only select up to 1600 which I assume is the default. I assume I need to up the voltage to 1.65 which is what is listed on the packaging and also set the timings I just don't know which ones to change.

Hikami

Is it possible to have more case fans than the motherboard supports? Like my case has 5 slots for fans but the motherboard only has 2 sysfan headers to power the fans.

e90Mark

Is it possible to have more case fans than the motherboard supports? Like my case has 5 slots for fans but the motherboard only has 2 sysfan headers to power the fans.

You can use a y splitter, which will allow you to connect 2 fans to a single header.
A fan controller is also an option. I was considering something like a Corsair Commander Mini, which allows control over 6 fans.

Azulsky

Yes, though the Motherboard headers are for fans you want to have speed control of(through PWM).

You can get molex to 3/4 pin adapters that will turn the fans on when the PSU is on, as well as a low noise adapter that will reduce the fan speed if they are too loud.

You also have plenty of more complicated fan control boards.

BorntoPlay

Here's the PC Parts link

PC parts has all the prices in American. (except for maybe Superbiiz, as I havent heard of them and I cant find out whether their prices are in American or Canadian) I'm getting all the items from my local NCIX

you still can overclock non-k skylake cpus with z170 motherboards.... Non-K Overclocking Guide

bomblord1

Banned
So I just finished putting together my PC and I have no video out. Double checked everything is in and removed and reconnected all the uneeded items I removed both of my RAM sticks and tried putting each info a different slot as well as no RAM at all.

I do get light and fan power when I hit the power buttons though

I currently am connected to the HDMI out on the MOBO and no GPU in.

Any ideas both the monitor and cable are good

Muddimar

So I just finished putting together my PC and I have no video out. Double checked everything is in and removed and reconnected all the uneeded items I removed both of my RAM sticks and tried putting each info a different slot as well as no RAM at all.

Don't really know for sure, but it almost sounds like a power supply issue? Like it doesn't have enough juice to power everything. I'm assuming you tried your hdmi cable with another device to ensure it isn't dead?

Try VGA or DVI (edit: or DP) if your motherboard has it. Also try a different HDMI cable and monitor if you can (or TV). Clear CMOS. Is it spewing out any codes? If so look them up in your manual.

Also, if you have a GPU around you could try that.

bomblord1

Banned
Try VGA or DVI (edit: or DP) if your motherboard has it. Also try a different HDMI cable and monitor if you can (or TV). Clear CMOS. Is it spewing out any codes? If so look them up in your manual.

Also, if you have a GPU around you could try that.

No codes, No spare GPU, the monitor can't even tell something is attached it flashes no signal until it shuts off automatically with the system attached. Swapping it out for another computer with the same HDMI cable it works immediately. The Mobo lights up (no flashing lights or beeps) and comes on the fans start but I'm not getting any video out.

Mobo only has HDMI and displayport I don't have any monitors with displayport. Not sure how to clear the CMOS on this MOBO as it has no battery that I can see. This is the motherboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Gaming_Pro_AC_LGA_1151-_-13-130-880-_-Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom