• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2016 Plus Ultra! HBM2, VR, 144Hz, and 4K for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure on that tbh. But in my experience, amazon has the best customer support. One time, I emailed them on a Saturday letting them know I had a single stuck pixel on my monitor. They said, no problem, they sent me a new monitor (same exact model) with one day shipping and I got it the next day on a sunday. I still had the old monitor throughout all of this. All I had to do was send it back. It was no hassle for me, I was never monitor-less. YMMV though.

Yeah, I think that's what I'll go with then.

Now to try to sell my spare R9 390 to offset some of the cost lol.

EDIT: That gif is amazing btw. That is one of my all time favorite games to boot lol. I remember salivating over that gif a while back, can't remember where I saw it though. Yup, I'm excited. Still a little anxious cuz I usually take at least a 3 or 4 days to do as much research as I can before I make a purchase like this but since the only monitor I have atm (the one I'm using now is developing vertical lines) is going bad and I have no idea when it will completely poop out I need something now.

My current specs, following a GPU upgrade, are:

GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX
CPU: i7 3770k
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz

It's a Dell XPS-8500, so my next upgrade is going to mean a new case, motherboard, CPU and memory.

My question is - will I see much gain if I make the move now? It's going to cost about £500-600, so I'm only really willing to do it if it's likely the CPU/memory are any sort of bottleneck now I've got a good GPU.

Any thoughts?

Just to add to this - I'll be playing at 1080p for the foreseeable future.

OraleeWey

EDIT: That gif is amazing btw. That is one of my all time favorite games to boot lol. I remember salivating over that gif a while back, can't remember where I saw it though. Yup, I'm excited. Still a little anxious cuz I usually take at least a 3 or 4 days to do as much research as I can before I make a purchase like this but since the only monitor I have atm (the one I'm using now is developing vertical lines) is going bad and I have no idea when it will completely poop out I need something now.

The only thing I regret is getting the 1080p version. It's 29 inches. You should know though, that the 1440p 34' monitor you're going with is massive! Doesn't look that big on videos and images, but in person it's big.

Regardless though, I'm really happy with my monitor. You will be too.

Just to add to this - I'll be playing at 1080p for the foreseeable future.

Your cpu is still good and won't bottleneck your gpu. If you can overclock to 4.2 or 4.3 then that would definitely eliminate any cpu bottlenecks you might have, though you have a prebuilt dell, so i'm not sure that's possible.

You already have the 1070, so just try it out for a bit and see if you are happy with the performance. If not, try overclocking. If that isn't possible, then think about upgrading. Honestly though you shouldn't have any cpu bottlenecks.

The only thing I regret is getting the 1080p version. It's 29 inches. You should know though, that the 1440p 34' monitor you're going with is massive! Doesn't look that big on videos and images, but in person it's big.

Regardless though, I'm really happy with my monitor. You will be too.

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers that my VESA set up will hold it...

Syncytia

I have the LG34UM95. It's fantastic. Haven't run into any issues running widescreen but I also don't game as much as I used to... There's Flawless Widescreen for older games so that helps a lot. But I play my X1 through the same monitor and it isn't a huge deal to be in 16:9.

Also I got mine last black friday for $500 new from an ebay store. Don't remember which but it was a real store. So.... if you can wait until then, or find something temporary...

Edit: huh. when I clicked your amazon link to it it showed me $750 but I just went to see the weight for VESA and it's $550. I just have a fairly cheap VESA mount. It's like 15 pounds without the stand though, so most mounts should hold it.

I have the LG34UM95. It's fantastic. Haven't run into any issues running widescreen but I also don't game as much as I used to... There's Flawless Widescreen for older games so that helps a lot. But I play my X1 through the same monitor and it isn't a huge deal to be in 16:9.

Also I got mine last black friday for $500 new from an ebay store. Don't remember which but it was a real store. So.... if you can wait until then, or find something temporary...

Edit: huh. when I clicked your amazon link to it it showed me $750 but I just went to see the weight for VESA and it's $550. I just have a fairly cheap VESA mount. It's like 15 pounds without the stand though, so most mounts should hold it.

Yup, I got it for $550. And thanks for checking on the mount! I recently got an extension rod to make a sit stand VESA setup with the old mount arm that I had. It works amazingly with my dying monitor and I seriously couldn't live without it. I feel 100% better after using it. I don't think the arm that I have is too awful cheap so It should hold... Knock on wood.

Your cpu is still good and won't bottleneck your gpu. If you can overclock to 4.2 or 4.3 then that would definitely eliminate any cpu bottlenecks you might have, though you have a prebuilt dell, so i'm not sure that's possible.

You already have the 1070, so just try it out for a bit and see if you are happy with the performance. If not, try overclocking. If that isn't possible, then think about upgrading. Honestly though you shouldn't have any cpu bottlenecks.

Went from a 3770@4.2ghz to a 6700k 4.5ghz.
Don't bother. Overclock the 3770k.

Actually, just realised I have the 3770, so overclocking isn't an option.

Good to hear I should be fine for a while though. Thanks!

ACE 1991

I've called several computer repair shops and it seems like no one on earth does desktop monitor repairs, and ASUS wants $500 freakibg dollars just to replace the front on the screen.

What's my best course of action to replace the screen I accidentally scratched on my Asus pg278q? Like I mentioned earlier, the panel itself isn't damaged, just the matte screen. I can't find any good guides about how to take it apart so I really have no clue how to proceed. So frustrating.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I've called several computer repair shops and it seems like no one on earth does desktop monitor repairs, and ASUS wants $500 freakibg dollars just to replace the front on the screen.

What's my best course of action to replace the screen I accidentally scratched on my Asus pg278q? Like I mentioned earlier, the panel itself isn't damaged, just the matte screen. I can't find any good guides about how to take it apart so I really have no clue how to proceed. So frustrating.

find a non-working one for sale on ebay and do it yourself is about your only option. You can also call Asus and see if they have a part store (sometimes will for repair shots, but will sell with a markup to customers)

ACE 1991

find a non-working one for sale on ebay and do it yourself is about your only option. You can also call Asus and see if they have a part store (sometimes will for repair shots, but will sell with a markup to customers)

They don't :(

Fuck me.

My grand plan would be to just use a generic 27 inch monitor screen, but I have no idea how to properly take it apart.

Exuro

I'm having an issue. I just got back from class and booted up my computer and my displayport connected monitor isn't getting a connection(have a second monitor connected via Dvi that is working. I was wondering if it was the cable so I swapped it out with another but it still isn't getting a signal. Anyone have some basic tests I can run through to see what the issue is?

edit: When I plug the monitor in it shows up in the nvidia control panel but I can't select it for some reason.

edit2: none of the display ports are connecting so I'm guessing this is a software thing.

edit3: plugged my monitor into my roommates computer with the cable and it works fine. Also my Vive works over the displayport so I have no idea wtf is happening.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I've been having issues with my graphics card for the past month or so (sorry I've been posting so much about it here) -- I asked Nvidia about it and they think its the motherboard.

I just want to make a lateral replacement of my motherboard -- economically sound at this point, still.

I've been contemplating just reformatting my windows to see if that fixed the problem but I don't think I want to go through that song and dance if it just ends up being the hardware anyway.

Tl;dr: I currently have a Asus Z87A. Looks like Z97A is on my radar for the swap. When switching out motherboards do I have to reinstall Windows? Anything else I really have to worry about?

My CPU is an i7 4770K, 32gb DDR3, gtx 970

I've been having issues with my graphics card for the past month or so (sorry I've been posting so much about it here) -- I asked Nvidia about it and they think its the motherboard.

I just want to make a lateral replacement of my motherboard -- economically sound at this point, still.

I've been contemplating just reformatting my windows to see if that fixed the problem but I don't think I want to go through that song and dance if it just ends up being the hardware anyway.

Tl;dr: I currently have a Asus Z87A. Looks like Z97A is on my radar for the swap. When switching out motherboards do I have to reinstall Windows? Anything else I really have to worry about?

No need to reinstall, windows will reinstall a bunch of drivers after you swap the motherboard is all. Be sure to download ai suite 3 so you can adjust all the fans in windows, I had a z97a board and that was the nicest thing about it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member

I think we were having fairly similar problems. I've since reformatted and have been having luck playing CSGO. I did try Dark Souls3 and had a crash but I haven't thoroughly tested it.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Hello all! I'm ready to start picking up the pieces for this build - starting with the graphic card because it's on sale for $25 off on Amazon and comes with GoW4 right now.

my concern is this: it may be a month or more until the pc is complete, what do i do if something ends up being wrong with the card? it may be out of the 30 day Amazon refund policy at that point.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus Z170I PRO GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($159.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($79.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Toshiba 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($64.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card ($425.56 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S Mini ITX Desktop Case ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($84.88 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM 64.9 CFM 140mm Fan ($19.88 @ OutletPC)
Total: $1493.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-10-05 20:37 EDT-0400

Ayumi

I checked your Amazon prices and they're severely inflated. A case like Bitfenix Ronin costing 60 dollars is 140 after conversion on Amazon JP. Do you have other option of purchase other than Amazon?
Yeah, that happens to a lot of hardware here, Japan doesn't really do PC gaming, so they don't know how to price stuff. Our RAM and PSU selection is also utter shit (which is why I bought them + the GPU from AmazonUS). I have another site (kakaku.com) I always use as an online price checker. Sometimes I find good deals through there, but usually people list prices depending on other listings, and not actual value. How about the Bitfenux Neos that ColdDeckEd linked in this quote?:
Thank you, by the way! My US imports will arrive by Friday 14th, so I've got some time to gather the other components without rush-buying anything.

Hello all! I'm ready to start picking up the pieces for this build - starting with the graphic card because it's on sale for $25 off on Amazon and comes with GoW4 right now.

my concern is this: it may be a month or more until the pc is complete, what do i do if something ends up being wrong with the card? it may be out of the 30 day Amazon refund policy at that point.

I think you'll just have to take the chance that it will work fine, chances are it will. If it does turn out to be defective you'll still have the manufacture's warranty.

Yeah, that happens to a lot of hardware here, Japan doesn't really do PC gaming, so they don't know how to price stuff. Our RAM and PSU selection is also utter shit (which is why I bought them + the GPU from AmazonUS). I have another site (kakaku.com) I always use as an online price checker. Sometimes I find good deals through there, but usually people list prices depending on other listings, and not actual value. How about the Bitfenux Neos that ColdDeckEd linked in this quote?:

Thank you, by the way! My US imports will arrive by Friday 14th, so I've got some time to gather the other components without rush-buying anything.

Might want to steer clear of the bitfenix, anandtech did not like it at all.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I think you'll just have to take the chance that it will work fine, chances are it will. If it does turn out to be defective you'll still have the manufacture's warranty.

nice.

with that, i'm 1/3 the way there price-wise. can't wait to get this thing put together.

kuYuri

Motherboard: Asus Z170I PRO GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard ($159.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($79.88 @ OutletPC)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Newegg)

If something is wrong with the card beyond the Amazon 30 days, you'd have to go through the manufacturer of the card for troubleshooting and warranty.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Guess my cooler doesn't work. Don't hear any pump noise from it, only fans, and my CPU temp in the bios constantly creeps upward over time. Got to 70c, reseated it and tried again, still got up to 70 and was still rising.

Blah. Guess I can just return it for a refund and stick with the hulking NH-D14. Don't want to deal with swapping it out once I get everything running. Will fit, but it will go from metaphorically filling my entire case go literally filling it.

coughlanio

So my GF just bought me a 6800k, ASRock x99 Taichi, 32GB DDR4 and a Cryorig H5 Universal. Catch is my birthday isn't for over a week and I can't touch them until then :(

Mystic654

Amazon has 30 day return, usually they will give a bit more time. Also card in under warranty and MSI will replace the card.

MSI has a good track record when it comes to GPU's.

Athreous

Hey guys, I got an evga gtx 1070 and I'm trying to play at 144hz without the dual dvi cable, because for some reason the screen looks a bit weird using it and the same happens with display part...

The hdmi works great, but I cant set it to run at 60+ fps

Hey guys, I got an evga gtx 1070 and I'm trying to play at 144hz without the dual dvi cable, because for some reason the screen looks a bit weird using it and the same happens with display part...

The hdmi works great, but I cant set it to run at 60+ fps

Maybe something off with the refresh rate in NVidia control panel? Can't go over 60 fps over hdmi.

Athreous

Maybe something off with the refresh rate in NVidia control panel? Can't go over 60 fps over hdmi.

Yeah, I'll keep the displayport for now, the problem is the screen, there's some kind of "dust" in the screen... used to happen when I watched 1080p videos in my old 1680*1050 lcd =p

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Guess my cooler doesn't work. Don't hear any pump noise from it, only fans, and my CPU temp in the bios constantly creeps upward over time. Got to 70c, reseated it and tried again, still got up to 70 and was still rising.

Blah. Guess I can just return it for a refund and stick with the hulking NH-D14. Don't want to deal with swapping it out once I get everything running. Will fit, but it will go from metaphorically filling my entire case go literally filling it.

To follow up, my temps in the bios don't go about 27c with the NH-D14. That's even lower than my 2500k bios temps by a decent margin. Not sure if it is a better seating or newer chips just idle lower.

Figures.
4SfiffUm.jpg

Guys I need some help.

Yesterday I received my new EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, as a replacement for my previous Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070. I noticed it has 2 8 pin connectors, I still use an Antec Neo Power 650W PSU, which has been working flawlessly, but it only has one 6+2 PCIE connector, so I connected a 8 pin connector > 2 molex cable to plug it in the secong 8 pin connector in the EVGA card.

Apparently the "trick" worked but I notice coil whine, whereas it didn't occur with the Gigabyte card. My PSU is a modular one, and it still has 2 6 pin outlets free, so I could use them, I was wondering if the "trick" is the cause for the coil whine (I read in forums PSUs use to be the main cause for coil whine) so:

1) Will using these free 6 pins outlets in the PSU fix this?
2) I'm considering buying a new PSU (this one has like 8 years, though it still works like a charm), is this evga any good? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438017

LilJoka

Guys I need some help.

Yesterday I received my new EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, as a replacement for my previous Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070. I noticed it has 2 8 pin connectors, I still use an Antec Neo Power 650W PSU, which has been working flawlessly, but it only has one 6+2 PCIE connector, so I connected a 8 pin connector > 2 molex cable to plug it in the secong 8 pin connector in the EVGA card.

Apparently the "trick" worked but I notice coil whine, whereas it didn't occur with the Gigabyte card. My PSU is a modular one, and it still has 2 6 pin outlets free, so I could use them, I was wondering if the "trick" is the cause for the coil whine (I read in forums PSUs use to be the main cause for coil whine) so:

1) Will using these free 6 pins outlets in the PSU fix this?
2) I'm considering buying a new PSU (this one has like 8 years, though it still works like a charm), is this evga any good? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438017

Coil whine is a magical thing.
Nobody can answer this so just try it.
A new psu could help or be worse, again you have to try.

Might want to steer clear of the bitfenix, anandtech did not like it at all.

As mentioned by ColdDeck.

Also the reason why I suggested the NZXT S340 and Phanteks cases is for the overall clean look of the case with cabling and wiring tucked under the PSU shroud and the close proximity of the rubber grommets. It may not sound important now, but once you start using it, clean cable management means less tangling of wires and parts to clean around them.

Can you stretch you budget a little? I feel that you're not getting the best deal stretching your dollars though when it is supposed to be cheaper but you're getting ripped off because Japan is AIO-land. :p

Syncytia

So my GF just bought me a 6800k, ASRock x99 Taichi, 32GB DDR4 and a Cryorig H5 Universal. Catch is my birthday isn't for over a week and I can't touch them until then :(

*high five*

I just bought the first 3 of your list plus a new PSU. Won't be here until next week though. I'm pretty excited and I can't wait to get an M.2 SSD but that will have to wait until I can replenish some funds.

Ayumi

Can you stretch you budget a little? I feel that you're not getting the best deal stretching your dollars though when it is supposed to be cheaper but you're getting ripped off because Japan is AIO-land. :p

I might be able to! Gonna buy the parts I need first and then decide the case with whatever is left. It does seem like I need to cash out $140 for a good case on this side of the world. orz

my dell u2515h arrived last night. only had time to set it up. just now getting familiar with it and calibrating it. the move to 1440p is fantastic! i don't need to downsample in games anymore. games just look soo good at this resolution. my last monitor was 24" so i'm getting a slightly bigger screen but due to how small the bezels are on this thing it's not taking up much more room than my old monitor.

even just using windows feels much better. so much more stuff can be on screen. i'm running into a few first world problems right now though. i need to replace all my 1080p wallpapers. also having to go into compatibility settings on some programs to get them to display properly. some programs and websites aren't optimised for this resolution either because they leave a lot of empty space so i'm having to mess about with scaling settings but it's all so worth it!

my display actually has a dead pixel but luckily it's hidden by my taskbar and honestly i'm not ever going to notice it when playing games. it's right down beside the start menu button. also the screen seems to have some marks on it but it must be inside because the actual finish isn't damaged. i can only see it when i shine a light on it and the image quality when using the monitor isn't affected so i'm not going to go through the hassle of an exchange.

so happy with this monitor. i haven't used it an hour yet and the thought of going back to my old monitor is like a nightmare. definitely recommend this monitor to anyone looking to jump to 1440p.

Leeroy605

Hi all, wonder if you can help me with my prospective graphics card upgrade.

Current specs are:

CPU: I5-4690k @4.5ghz
GPU: GTX 670
RAM: 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz

Playing on a 1080p TV for the foreseeable future and only really looking to play Forza Horizon 3 (30fps is fine for me on this one due to the problems I've heard) and BF1 for new titles coming out, and some already released games that my current PC can't handle well.

Been looking at either the 1060 6gb or the RX 480 8gb in my price range. However I can also get a r 390 8gb for around £140 which is making me question if this card will suit my needs for a much lower cost than the two other cards? Will be selling my old card to offset the cost also.

I only play on my PC about once a week but feel it is due for a little upgrade. Also looking to add another 8gb stick of ram in to help.

What do you think? Go for the cheap 390 as it's all I need or spend a little more for one of the newer cards? Thanks!

It's a great card. Absolutely worth it. Can easily do up to 1440p/60fps on high/ultra settings in most modern AAA games.

Thanks man. The 1080 seems to grab all the attention and you don't hear much about the 1070 but as far as my budget goes, I've got to put the brakes on somewhere and the saving between the two is substantial.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I need a little help. My EVGA 980TI just died on me tonight. Well, last night technically. I am guessing that the cooling shut down and the card burned itself up without me knowing. New Mexico heat certainly doesn't help either. I had the card since its launch.

Now I need a new one. I game at 1440p ultra wide with a g sync monitor. I suppose I am looking at either a 1070 or 1080. I was going to wait for 1080ti but this has force my hand. Can anyone recommend me some good options or advice at a replacement?

3x0

Neo Member
I need a little help. My EVGA 980TI just died on me tonight. Well, last night technically. I am guessing that the cooling shut down and the card burned itself up without me knowing. New Mexico heat certainly doesn't help either. I had the card since its launch.

Now I need a new one. I game at 1440p ultra wide with a g sync monitor. I suppose I am looking at either a 1070 or 1080. I was going to wait for 1080ti but this has force my hand. Can anyone recommend me some good options or advice at a replacement?

I'd go for a 1080, it's a more tangible improvement over a 980TI for it to be called an upgrade.
As for a specific model, you can't go wrong with any, MSI, Palit, EVGA or Zotac.

So at the beginning of the year, my dumbass went with a FX4300 (GA-78LMT-US83) for my CPU. Obviously I regret said decision, as I can't even stream most games now without it being choppy.

What's a decent upgrade? I was looking at FX8000 somethings but they seem to be incremental. However, I don't want to spend out the ass, especially if I have to get another motherboard (and I'm not looking forward to rehooking everything up :( )

Vipu

Banned
So at the beginning of the year, my dumbass went with a FX4300 (GA-78LMT-US83) for my CPU. Obviously I regret said decision, as I can't even stream most games now without it being choppy.

What's a decent upgrade? I was looking at FX8000 somethings but they seem to be incremental. However, I don't want to spend out the ass, especially if I have to get another motherboard (and I'm not looking forward to rehooking everything up :( )

Intel.

Mozendo

Honestly, look into a used Haswell CPU + MoBo, even an i3 will give you a better performance boost.
A i3 4160/4170 ($90-$100 ebay) and pair that up with any cheap H97 MoBo, they're around $40 cheapest on eBay and you'll be set.

As someone who was in your shoes it's really not worth it to stay AMD.

Samaritan

I'm getting a really strange GSYNC issue that has seemingly started happening for no discernible reason. I'm noticing that my GSYNC monitor is unable or unwilling to cap my framerate to 144Hz.

Overwatch hovers around 154. World of Warcraft sits around 160-200 at its highest points (500+ on the login screen lol). DOOM is between 190-200. Devil Daggers will play around 300. In all these tests I enabled the GSYNC Indicator and every time it was showing up as enabled, despite my framerate going well above 144Hz.

Now obviously this isn't going to be an issue in most games, since most won't achieve 144+, but it's still a weird issue that I'm bothered by. This doesn't seemed to have happened because of an NVIDIA driver update or anything like that. I'm a bit at a loss for what could be causing it.

CPU: i5 6600K @ 4.3GHz
GPU: 980Ti G1 +108MHz GPU Clock/+300MHz Memory Clock
RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 3000MHz
Storage: 850 EVO SSD
Monitor: Acer XB240H 1080p @ 144Hz

Strangely, setting some games to Borderless Windowed gets my framerate back down to 144. Overwatch and World of Warcraft for instance work flawlessly when in Borderless Windowed mode. But other games such as DOOM will exceed 144 whether or not they're in Fullscreen or Borderless.

p8cD5NH.png
AxJn42p.png

EDIT: This just gets weirder and weirder. In World of Warcraft for instance, if I enable the in-game framerate limiter to 144 while in fullscreen, the game caps out about 10 frames higher at 154.

Jezbollah

If you need to get one right now, the 1070 is the better bang for the buck. If you are feeling that urge for something with more grunt, then I'd wait until the 1080ti is out - get that or look at major discounts that the 1080 will get then.

I'm looking to upgrade from my 780ti right now and I'm desperately trying to resist the urge to get a 1070 and find myself in this situation too.

Athreous

Any hdmi cable able to 144hz? I don't like how the window quality is shown with displayport and dual dvi and displayport... the image is "granulated" >_<

This is how the screen look:

14572724_1107922895966123_1947449729_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom