• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2017 The Ryzing of Kaby Lake and NVMwhee!

kuYuri

first off...FU E3 for making me want things.

Here is what I build on the website.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yc9tFd

What my requirements are:
Main use: Vidda games.
Price Range: Let's max it out at $1300.
Overclock: Nope

1. Run these games at 60fps.
PU: Battlegrounds, Destiny 2, MH:World, Anthem
I feel if those can run at 60fps anything else i will look at will do the same. I know some don't have specs out but just wanted to give a ballpark of my goals.

2. A build I can just upgrade to a new G-Card down the road.

I currently have a laptop with a 970 that does well but im starting to see some limitations.

You're missing a CPU in that linked build.

Hmmm.......you win this round. Updated.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DPMTgL
Switch to a Ryzen 5 1600 + B350/X370 Mobo, and swap out the Hyper 212 Evo for a beefier cooler (at least a Cryorig H7, maybe a Reevan Justice if you don't mind losing RAM slots). You'll want at least 3000 MHz RAM to minimize latency.

You will need those extra cores and threads for Anthem, since it's Frostbite 3. MEA could force the i5-3570K overclocked to hit 100% CPU utilization in certain areas. That 6500 will be begging for mercy pretty quickly.

Jafku

I'm just wondering how long the "upgrade GPU and you are good" thing will work for me. I guess one more GPU generation and then I need to do a full upgrade?
If you feel inclined. By the time new GPU's come out you could get a six core Intel processor

Can someone suggest me a build for video-editing? A friend asked me for a video-editing rig and I think I have a good prospective build but I would like a second suggestion as my knowledge is more gaming oriented.

Budget: 1500€, Germany
Main Use: Video Editing, very light gaming
Monitor Resolution: 1080p
List SPECIFIC games or applications that you MUST be able to run well: Adobe After Effects with 4k input files
Looking to reuse any parts?: No (Aside from his Windows 10 license)
When will you build?: In the next 1-2 weeks
Will you be overclocking?: Maybe :p

I was thinking of 32gb RAM, two SSDs, one 250gb for the OS and one 500gb as a media-cache for After Effects of some sort, aswell as a 2-3tb HDD. He also would like to spend 100-200€ of the budget on a nice looking case with RGBs and all but it's not mandatory, I thought of a Fractal Design R5 so the PC is atleast somewhat quiet.

Thanks for help in advance! :)

Tidd

So since you chose rather expensive monitors... Do you have any reason for this particular model? Also since your second screen will be used for different things than games you could select a different make/model that has the same size and save some money, (which in turn could go towards a better GPU (as in GTX1070 instead of 1060).

I just looked at the OP and decided on one. Guess I'll buy two cheaper ones and invest in the GPU and maybe upgrade later.

Both builds look solid. You can cut down on a few things in the Intel build like the SSD, go from gold rated to bronze rated power supply, and get a non-K processor and an H270 motherboard if you don't plan on overclocking. But the Ryzen build is basically that except with a Ryzen processor.

For monitors, that Asus one is a 144hz high refresh rate monitor, hence the price. If you just want to do 1080p/60fps, you can get pretty much any two 21"-24" 1080p/60hz monitor from reputable brands like Asus, Acer, AOC, Dell, Samsung, etc since they are relatively inexpensive and put them together.

Thanks for the input. So I guess this one would be ok? https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/sh38TW/aoc-g2460vq6-240-60hz-monitor-g2460vq6
I would save around 220€ just for the monitor. That would allow me to buy a 1070.
Looked at another motherboard and I would save maybe 20€. For the non-k variant it would be 10€. Doesn't sound like it would be worth it. Now is the question Ryzen or i5. I don't really have a clue which one would be better. Considering that the Ryzen has more cores and threats it's a better investment for the future?

And do I need anything else to build the PC? Extra cables maybe? Or would I be able to completely build it once I get all the listed parts delivered?

SOLDIER

Two things I'd toss in check: Disk usage, since that can surprisingly clog up performance.

CPU Drivers. I had an issue not too long ago where games were severely underperforming, especially where reliant on the CPU. After wracking my head on everything else, I deleted one of the CPU drivers from device manager, and after the PC restarted, and presumably reinstalled said driver, everything was back up to the levels it should have been. This solution worked twice, so it was definitely tied to the CPU drivers, though it might not for you.

I'll try both those things (I don't even remember if I ever even installed a CPU driver).

If the issue is disk usage, how much free space should a disk ideally have?

The hell, is that a PS4 controller inside of it? Amazing build!

Aye. The red one is paired with the PC; black one on the back with the PS4.

The PS4 controller inside of it. I hated it at first glance but looking over the pictures it is wicked cool.

Haha thanks. I wanted to put the mount somewhere on/in the case and it seemed to fill what would otherwise be empty space, so I think it worked out. Wish the red was slightly darker but it matches the PSU cables at least.

kmfdmpig

So, uh, here is probably a pretty stupid question but....

Im buying a new case and have decided to try and do a better job this time around matching up components, colors, and cable management. I found a pretty cool site that will let me make my own computer cords in whatever color I choose. The only problem is, I don't know what cables I will need.

There are so many options, like 24-pin ATX, and 4+4 pin EPS that I just don't know what they are or do. When I built my first computer a year ago, I just used the cables that came with everything without knowing what they were called.

So maybe someone here can help me put together the list of cords I'd need to buy to get everything to run.

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 80+ GOLD
MOBA: Gigabyte LGA 1151 Z170
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING
1 x HDD
2 x SSD (SATA, I think)
Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62, 2 x 120mm Aer RGB Fans, HUE+
Lighting: 4 x Light Strips

Thanks for the help!

One thing to consider is that your lighting is all RGB, which means you'll likely change it from time to time to different colors. Having black cables, which kind of fade into the system and don't stand out, might work better for that unless you're planning for a singular colored theme most of the time. I only have a bit of RGB lighting now (I plan to eventually add more), but in the 2 weeks I've had it I've switched the color multiple times and will probably switch again soon.

R aka Bon

Hey guys

I am looking for a pc, if i can fit it in my budget. If it's over I am considering The One X

I don't have much knowledge on pc gaming, so I just want to know what parts I need, if I want to run the latest games in 1080p 60 FPS, at high/ultra settings. I already have an amd freesync monitor that is 144 hz.

Magwik

Banned
Seeing all the new Destiny 2 footage has me slowly adding stuff to an Amazon wishlist.

Hey guys

I am looking for a pc, if i can fit it in my budget. If it's over I am considering The One X

I don't have much knowledge on pc gaming, so I just want to know what parts I need, if I want to run the latest games in 1080p 60 FPS, at high/ultra settings. I already have an amd freesync monitor that is 144 hz.

It'd help knowing your budget

Clearos

Switch to a Ryzen 5 1600 + B350/X370 Mobo, and swap out the Hyper 212 Evo for a beefier cooler (at least a Cryorig H7, maybe a Reevan Justice if you don't mind losing RAM slots). You'll want at least 3000 MHz RAM to minimize latency.

You will need those extra cores and threads for Anthem, since it's Frostbite 3. MEA could force the i5-3570K overclocked to hit 100% CPU utilization in certain areas. That 6500 will be begging for mercy pretty quickly.

Thanks for the input, this is my new build now.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hd6pkT

Anyone have input a good mid/small size tower that could fit everything and has a low profile. The closer to a boring black box(like my soul) the better. I like the Fractal Design Node 304 but that one is too small.

bachikarn

So I want to build a rig for Destiny 2. So I don't necessarily need to build one now, but I'm wondering how likely it is for Nvidia to refresh the 1080's this fall? I'm not sure if they have a typical release schedule or if it is kind of random.

If there is likely to be a refresh this Fall, I'll wait. If not, I'd just do it so I can play some other games now.

So I want to build a rig for Destiny 2. So I don't necessarily need to build one now, but I'm wondering how likely it is for Nvidia to refresh the 1080's this fall? I'm not sure if they have a typical release schedule or if it is kind of random.

If there is likely to be a refresh this Fall, I'll wait. If not, I'd just do it so I can play some other games now.

AMD's Vega should be coming this summer, and it should compete in the 1080's territory. It's possible that nVidia has Volta lined up for a fall launch to beat down AMD, but I haven't heard any proper rumors, just speculation.

I need to rebuy parts, but I'm just waiting right now. Outside of the high end GPUs, prices have been inflated. The 1080 isn't a bad buy right now, but I wouldn't recommend anybody buy anything unless it's a great sale.

Magwik

Banned
AMD's Vega should be coming this summer, and it should compete in the 1080's territory. It's possible that nVidia has Volta lined up for a fall launch to beat down AMD, but I haven't heard any proper rumors, just speculation.

I need to rebuy parts, but I'm just waiting right now. Outside of the high end GPUs, prices have been inflated. The 1080 isn't a bad buy right now, but I wouldn't recommend anybody buy anything unless it's a great sale.

Coming from the weakest 1060 card, I still can't justify a 1080 at it's current prices. Things tend to drop around September thankfully.

One thing to consider is that your lighting is all RGB, which means you'll likely change it from time to time to different colors. Having black cables, which kind of fade into the system and don't stand out, might work better for that unless you're planning for a singular colored theme most of the time. I only have a bit of RGB lighting now (I plan to eventually add more), but in the 2 weeks I've had it I've switched the color multiple times and will probably switch again soon.

What kind of RGB did you get?

You make some great points. When I built my PC I didn't consider aesthetics and just went with cheapest/performance. So Im running a black and red MOBO with a GPU that shines white. Black cables go well with both colors. You made your point and my wallet thanks you.

Aesthet1c

Anyone have any good recommendations for a monitor?

I'd prefer a 27". Are IPS panels the rage right now? Probably just 1080p, bonus points for curved. My budget just $250.

I have found a few that would work, but I have been out of the monitor market for so long that I don't want to accidentally buy crap.

Bedlam

Thank the Gaf god for this thread!

I need a new PC quickly because my age-old PC broke yesterday. This thread was extremely helpful for finding a configuration and I based my choices on the $660 Neogaf build but then chose some higher-up components here and there.

These are my current choices (sorry for the crummy screenshot):

z9Mu5dx.jpg

*Total is actually 939€ ... dunno where that mistake above came from.

Prices are in € and I think I found the cheapest shop where I can order all in one package. Might be a bit more expensive than in the US...

Any criticism, comments or suggestions before I order this stuff? (Note: I have the HDD and optical drive left from my old PC, which is still both fine).

Would appreciate a "go" or "no go" from some of you guys who know much more about nowadays hardware than me.

edit: switched RAM to 16 GB Ripjaws V for 5€ more

kmfdmpig

What kind of RGB did you get?

You make some great points. When I built my PC I didn't consider aesthetics and just went with cheapest/performance. So Im running a black and red MOBO with a GPU that shines white. Black cables go well with both colors. You made your point and my wallet thanks you.

Not much at this point - just what's on my motherboard (so the MSI Mystic light stuff), but I'll probably get something like this:
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811984008
and maybe a fan or two down the road.
The NZXT Hue+ looks great, although I'm not sure I want to spend that much when I can already control some RGB stuff through the MB directly.

Everyone asking for "1080p/60": are you concerned about budget or is that your monitor's max resolution?

If you have a display that goes higher, build your PC to run at that resolution. It absolutely makes a difference and one of the primary advantages of PC gaming.

For me it's budget, the difference between max 1080P and max 1440P at 60fps is £300+ for monitor(1440P at a bigger size to be worth it)/graphics card(Guessing a 1070 to be able to push most games at 1440 60).

Thank the Gaf god for this thread!

I need a new PC quickly because my age-old PC broke yesterday. This thread was extremely helpful for finding a configuration and I based my choices on the $660 Neogaf build but then chose some higher-up components here and there.

These are my current choices (sorry for the crummy screenshot):

z9Mu5dx.jpg

*Total is actually 939€ ... dunno where that mistake above came from.

Prices are in € and I think I found the cheapest shop where I can order all in one package. Might be a bit more expensive than in the US...

Any criticism, comments or suggestions before I order this stuff? (Note: I have the HDD and optical drive left from my old PC, which is still both fine).

Would appreciate a "go" or "no go" from some of you guys who know much more about nowadays hardware than me.

edit: switched RAM to 16 GB Ripjaws V for 5€ more

Depending on what you are doing, I would not get a quad core with no hyperthreading right now. If you need the single core performance on the Intel side, I'd wait for Coffee Lake, bump up to the i7, or maybe buy a used i7 6700K if you can get a good price. Otherwise I'd get an R5 1600, which you could overclock on a cheaper motherboard.

Depends on what you think the PC game market will look like in the next few years. I think multithreaded performance will pick up steam, personally. But that's my opinion, others may disagree, and the 7600K is by no means a bad CPU.

(If I were in charge of the OP builds I would remove every processor but the G4560, the R5 1400/1600, and the i7 7700K)

kuYuri

Thanks for the input. So I guess this one would be ok? https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/sh38TW/aoc-g2460vq6-240-60hz-monitor-g2460vq6
I would save around 220€ just for the monitor. That would allow me to buy a 1070.
Looked at another motherboard and I would save maybe 20€. For the non-k variant it would be 10€. Doesn't sound like it would be worth it. Now is the question Ryzen or i5. I don't really have a clue which one would be better. Considering that the Ryzen has more cores and threats it's a better investment for the future?

And do I need anything else to build the PC? Extra cables maybe? Or would I be able to completely build it once I get all the listed parts delivered?

That monitor is not bad for the price, it's actually going for $200+ here so there must be a sale on it. It even has freesync, so if you replaced the GTX 1060 with an AMD card like the RX 580, you can use freesync for no screen tearing, up to 75hz, reduced judder, etc.

Ryzen 5 1600 or 1600X is definitely good for the future for the 6 cores, if games take more advantage of the extra cores and threads.

You shouldn't need any extra cables or other accessories, everything you need to make the build should be included already. Just make sure to have a phillips head screwdriver at the least.

I'll try both those things (I don't even remember if I ever even installed a CPU driver).

If the issue is disk usage, how much free space should a disk ideally have?

CPU Drivers usually install automatically when you, well, install a CPU for the first time, since they're necessary for functioning and all. They can become corrupted though.

With regards to disk usage, it actually reads to your SSD/HDD's read/write activity. You can see it in task manager; in my case's on my laptops it was a case of Microsoft Office constantly 'installing' itself, plus a bunch of window updates backlogged so it was stuck focusing on those.

NEO0MJ

So it seems the W10 code Play Asia sent me was already used before? I E-mailed them about this. What are the odds that they'll give me another code?

Bedlam

Depending on what you are doing, I would not get a quad core with no hyperthreading right now. If you need the single core performance on the Intel side, I'd wait for Coffee Lake, bump up to the i7, or maybe buy a used i7 6700K if you can get a good price. Otherwise I'd get an R5 1600, which you could overclock on a cheaper motherboard.

Depends on what you think the PC game market will look like in the next few years. I think multithreaded performance will pick up steam, personally. But that's my opinion, others may disagree, and the 7600K is by no means a bad CPU.

(If I were in charge of the OP builds I would remove every processor but the G4560, the R5 1400/1600, and the i7 7700K)
Thanks, appreciate the advice a lot; especially since I currently do not have the time to read up on everything as much as I should unfortunately.

I'm looking at the AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6x 3.20GHz now at 212€. Do you have a good/cheap mainboard suggestion that goes well with it?

SOLDIER

CPU Drivers usually install automatically when you, well, install a CPU for the first time, since they're necessary for functioning and all. They can become corrupted though.

With regards to disk usage, it actually reads to your SSD/HDD's read/write activity. You can see it in task manager; in my case's on my laptops it was a case of Microsoft Office constantly 'installing' itself, plus a bunch of window updates backlogged so it was stuck focusing on those.

Think this happens to me too: every time I open Control Panel and sort programs by date installed, it shows a whole bunch of my Steam games plus other programs as installed.

So how do I fix that?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Thanks, appreciate the advice a lot; especially since I currently do not have the time to read up on everything as much as I should unfortunately.

I'm looking at the AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6x 3.20GHz now at 212€. Do you have a good/cheap mainboard suggestion that goes well with it?
Look for a b350 chipset motherboard - I think those will run around 80-100€?

Think this happens to me too: every time I open Control Panel and sort programs by date installed, it shows a whole bunch of my Steam games plus other programs as installed.

So how do I fix that?

Well first, check task manager and see what activity on disk usage it like - click it to sort it by such and you should see the stuff using the highest amount. Particularly after first booting up, see a lot of programs will do their installs and update checks from boot.

Otherwise, think you could screencap the steam stuff? I presume they're actually installed from well before their supposed dates?

Bedlam

Look for a b350 chipset motherboard - I think those will run around 80-100€?
Thanks!

What's the significant difference between these two?

https://www.mindfactory.de/product_...M4-Dual-Channel-DDR4-mATX-Retail_1167724.html
https://www.mindfactory.de/product_...AM4-Dual-Channel-DDR4-ATX-Retail_1144083.html

Connecting 2 HDDs (from my old PC), an optical drive (also from my old PC) and 1 SSD shouldn't be a problem with either of these, right?

Some tests read like there have been some stability isses with these type of CPU/mainboards but the Gigabyte mainboard didn't show any of these issues.

Thanks!

What's the significant difference between these two?

https://www.mindfactory.de/product_i...l_1167724.html
https://www.mindfactory.de/product_i...l_1144083.html

Connecting 2 HDDs (from my old PC), an optical drive (also from my old PC) and 1 SSD shouldn't be a problem with either of these, right?

Some tests read like there have been some stability isses with these type of CPU/mainboards but the Gigabyte mainboard didn't show any of these issues.
The Gaming 3 is a pretty good board, probably the best on B350.

That said, there are some DIMMs of RAM that can totally fuck up your board for some reason. I don't know if that problem got sorted out.

Jeff6851

If I'm only interested in 1080p/60 gaming for the next 3-4 years (planning to upgrade around the time DDR5 RAM comes out) would a quad core no HT work for that? I don't mind dipping down to medium settings in a few years if need be.

Bedlam

The Gaming 3 is a pretty good board, probably the best on B350.

That said, there are some DIMMs of RAM that can totally fuck up your board for some reason. I don't know if that problem got sorted out.
Thanks! Will buy the Gaming 3 then and I guess I have to take the risks with the RAM.

Also changed RAM from 16 x 2800 ripjaws to 16 x 3200 ripjaws for 15€s more (I read the AMD Ryzen combos profit quite a bit from that). How do I find out whether these are dual- or single-ranked? It's not really clear from the descriptions that I keep finding ("dual-kit" just means that they are delivered in sets of two, right? something different)

https://www.mindfactory.de/product_...arz-DDR4-3200-DIMM-CL16-Dual-Kit_1013799.html

I think over the next two years we will start to see more games where performance starts to bottleneck on 4 cores or threads. Battlefield 1 multiplayer has some of that. I also think the current consoles (8 relatively weak cores) will force developers to start multi threading aggressively if they want to see the usual gains in graphics over the generation.

That being said, if you've already got a quad core or the price is right on a quad core you want, then you can just wait to upgrade until there's a game giving you problems. But given the fantastic prices on the Ryzen CPUs, I would favor those over comparably priced Intel chips if you're buying fresh. (Unless there is some special circumstance, like you need Intel's better single threaded performance.)

I appreciate the helpful info as well. Thanks!

If I'm only interested in 1080p/60 gaming for the next 3-4 years (planning to upgrade around the time DDR5 RAM comes out) would a quad core no HT work for that? I don't mind dipping down to medium settings in a few years if need be.

I think over the next two years we will start to see more games where performance starts to bottleneck on 4 cores or threads. Battlefield 1 multiplayer has some of that. I also think the current consoles (8 relatively weak cores) will force developers to start multi threading aggressively if they want to see the usual gains in graphics over the generation.

That being said, if you've already got a quad core or the price is right on a quad core you want, then you can just wait to upgrade until there's a game giving you problems. But given the fantastic prices on the Ryzen CPUs, I would favor those over comparably priced Intel chips if you're buying fresh. (Unless there is some special circumstance, like you need Intel's better single threaded performance.)

Thanks! Will buy the Gaming 3 then and I guess I have to take the risks with the RAM.

Also changed RAM from 16 x 2800 ripjaws to 16 x 3200 ripjaws for 15€s more (I read the AMD Ryzen combos profit quite a bit from that). How do I find out whether these are dual- or single-ranked? It's not really clear from the descriptions that I keep finding ("dual-kit" just means that they are delivered in sets of two, right? something different)

https://www.mindfactory.de/product_i...t_1013799.html
Check Gigabyte's QVL list for the mobo. They may have a chart showing whether or not the RAM is dual/single-ranked.

Bedlam

Check Gigabyte's QVL list for the mobo. They may have a chart showing whether or not the RAM is dual/single-ranked.
Alright, got it:

Memory QVL for Gigabyte Gaming 3 mainboard
It seems the "ds / ss" column is what I'm looking for.

Looks like all verified 8 gb RAM modules are SS. However, the model number of the particular 8 GB 3200 ram module that I want to order is not in the document. Maybe it's too new... hmm... guess I will just call the vendor tomorrow.

edit: I'm also reading the Ryzens do have issues with higher frequency RAM. Maybe I go back to 2800 or even 2666 and make sure I get dual-ranked ones.

edit2: after doing some research, I think this RAM might be best in combination with Ryzen/Gaming3 right now since it's guaranteed to run at 2666 clock speed and is dual-ranked:
https://www.mindfactory.de/product_...arz-DDR4-2666-DIMM-CL15-Dual-Kit_1010614.html

SOLDIER

Well first, check task manager and see what activity on disk usage it like - click it to sort it by such and you should see the stuff using the highest amount. Particularly after first booting up, see a lot of programs will do their installs and update checks from boot.

Otherwise, think you could screencap the steam stuff? I presume they're actually installed from well before their supposed dates?

Here's task manager:

svQ3XrT.jpg

If something's off from those readings, feel free to let me know.

And here's just the top part of my control panel:

5rMYrbM.jpg

As you can see, it's showing off games I've installed more than a few years ago, and it seems to do this every day.

Thanks for the input, this is my new build now.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hd6pkT

Anyone have input a good mid/small size tower that could fit everything and has a low profile. The closer to a boring black box(like my soul) the better. I like the Fractal Design Node 304 but that one is too small.

I'm confused, do you want a tower or a low profile case? If you want a more cube style box, the Corsair you've got in the profile is probably the best bet. Thermaltake and Coolermaster have cube style cases as well, but Corsair is a bit nicer.

If a tower is OK, there are lots of good options and you can save $50-60 easily. Look at Corsair 270R, Fractal Define C, lots of others as well.

Brannon

Feeling the bite of the upgrade bug, so how decent would a gtx 1060/1070 be over my current gtx 970?

EDIT 2: thinking about both

Bloodember

Here's task manager:

svQ3XrT.jpg

If something's off from those readings, feel free to let me know.

And here's just the top part of my control panel:

5rMYrbM.jpg

As you can see, it's showing off games I've installed more than a few years ago, and it seems to do this every day.
The second screen you have is your programs and features section of the control panel, it just shows what you have installed, it has nothing to do with what is running. To see what is running is in the task manager.

Feeling the bite of the upgrade bug, so how decent would a gtx 1060/1070 be over my current gtx 970?

EDIT 2: thinking about both

The 1060 is around the 980 in performance, it would be a minimal upgrade at best. The 1070 would be an ok bump, but not massive, around the 980 ti.

What games are stressing the 970 to drive you to upgrade?

sikkinixx

That feeling when all the best rated power supplies in your price range aren't available for 1-3 business days. Weak sauce. I'm just staring at this husk of a pc I just dropped like $700 on waiting to power it up.

That feeling when all the best rated power supplies in your price range aren't available for 1-3 business days. Weak sauce. I'm just staring at this husk of a pc I just dropped like $700 on waiting to power it up.

Which PSUs? I assume you checked everywhere? I can relate because I had my new build almost done a couple of times then had to order some part and wait. The worst was ordering on a Friday and it not being eligible for Amazon Prime so not delivered until Monday. The worst.

One more pic of my new machine because it looks like a doorway into another dimension:

Any of you who have done a few air builds and are on the fence about going water for your next upgrade: absolutely do it! I did and I'm more than happy.

Vipu

Banned
Any of you who have done a few air builds and are on the fence about going water for your next upgrade: absolutely do it! I did and I'm more than happy.

Im on air now and I want better but im not planning to go for water.
Im planning to go full passive big ass case that will be available sometime this or next year.

SOLDIER

The second screen you have is your programs and features section of the control panel, it just shows what you have installed, it has nothing to do with what is running. To see what is running is in the task manager.

Right, just wanted to show what I was talking about in regards to control panel.

Here's what I got running on task manager right now (only difference would be a game like Overwatch or FFXIV running as well). Putting as links to avoid cluttering up this page:

Edit: Fixed the links (hopefully)

http://i.imgur.com/5rMYrbM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EmWPfFA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jfAUhrl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wLuIX3P.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Vz6SmkA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/psnAFP8.jpg

Jeff6851

The special circumstance is that I've already got an LGA 1151 Z270 mobo :D

Bloodember

Right, just wanted to show what I was talking about in regards to control panel.

Here's what I got running on task manager right now (only difference would be a game like Overwatch or FFXIV running as well). Putting as links to avoid cluttering up this page:

http://i.imgur.com/5rMYrbM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EmWPfFA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jfAUhrl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tFtmxsd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wLuIX3P.jpg
Did any of thoses games have updates recently? Plus I can't see your pictures, they're to blurry.
Ok, looks like they are blurry because I'm on mobile.

SOLDIER

Did any of thoses games have updates recently? Plus I can't see your pictures, they're to blurry.

I kind of doubt so many of them would have an update, especially on the same day.

Also I really hate Imgur's interface. You should be able to view the links now properly.

Top Bottom