• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think Metroid Prime works on the DS (14m vid)

GDGF

Soothsayer
MattCoz said:
Umm... yeah, it is, that's the demo.

I'm pretty sure most of us had this idea. ;)

I've been saying this since it was known the NDS would have a touch screen, actually :)

Okay. Now this is a good direction for Metroid. If they can integrate all these elements into the single-player game smoothly like the morph ball race and survivor it could very well be one of the best in the series. I really like the idea of putting Samus through a series of tests.

This game has jumped to my most wanted DS title.

Tenguman

just FYI, the guy demo'ing the game doesn't seem to be the most well spoken person in the world, so I wouldn't take what he says at face value. If you listen to him, he flubs up words, phrases, conjunctions, etc etc

I'm kinda the same when it comes to speaking in public :p

I saw this video last night, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. I've never been much of a Metroid fan, and depending on how I enjoy the demo, I may go ahead and pick this title up. What surprised me the most was just how fast it is, and when a game is moving that fast with all the action, it's easy for someone like me not to worry about the graphics in detail.

But the multiplayer is only going to be 4 players? Any other word on whether they'll be multiplayer missions, co-op, or anything else? That's my only problem buying this if it's multiplayer... I don't just want an arena game without any other fun packed in. That is, if the word about training based single player missions is true.

Memles

Tenguman said:
just FYI, the guy demo'ing the game doesn't seem to be the most well spoken person in the world, so I wouldn't take what he says at face value. If you listen to him, he flubs up words, phrases, conjunctions, etc etc

I'm kinda the same when it comes to speaking in public :p

He was just plain old knob-rific, and really not ENTIRELY sure what he was talking about.

But, the demo is good. I'm generally impressed by the demo video as it is...although I may not rush out and pick it up over Mario/Mario Kart/Advance Wars/Wario.

Deg

Banned
looks awesome. One of my must buys now. How come NST made RR look so bad however? :p It could turn out like MP1 itself however :p

Top Bottom