• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In anticipation of Dune 2 here is Florence Pugh

Agreed there

I find both her and Zendaya extremely attractive lol

But if I had to choose I would choose Florence Pugh

But let's not forget Rebecca Ferguson

Now I find her the most attractive out of the bunch shown so far

So I change my answer to Rebecca Ferguson 😉

Blue Eyes Art GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
That woman rustles my jimmies. She was so hot in MI.

Ovek

7Member7
Ah Florence Pugh the only reason I will watch the shitty (and we all know it's going to be shit) Thunderbolts movie.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Good grief, are these movie premiers or wacky fashion shows?

I sooooooo wish Cameron was doing Dune. He would have figured out how to make a working stillsuit and then forced the actors to live off their own sweat and pee for months :p

jason10mm

Gold Member
Is that an eyelash on her head?
I think it's as much of her hair she could catch and force back on her head against its will :p

Wonder how much you gotta pay to get an actress to cut their hair like that. I don't think Karen Gillan did it for more than the first movie as Nebula.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I think it's as much of her hair she could catch and force back on her head against its will :p

Wonder how much you gotta pay to get an actress to cut their hair like that. I don't think Karen Gillan did it for more than the first movie as Nebula.

Hair really does make a difference on a woman. It helps frame the face. And Florence has a big round head that could use some framing. That is why I have a beard, so my face is framed and hidden.

Madflavor

Gold Member
Florence Pugh is one of those actresses that comes along every once in awhile, that the world keeps trying to insist that she's beautiful, and I'm just like nah man, my eyes are working fine. That's a 7 on a good day.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Her nose ring is an instant turn off. She looked incredible in the harry styles movie because she was always dressed like a traditional 50s woman lmao

I suspect nose rings are to make them feel less wanted and objectified by men who just see them as sex objects.
I can objectify her without a sweat, jokes on her.

Edit: i didn't saw the last pics with the marine corp haircut, fuck that.

Last edited:
Anna Taylor-Joy plays a foetus in the film. No I'm not joking. Also has Léa Seydoux from Death Stranding. Both of which have a bigger part than Pugh who is just stood around in a couple of scenes. And yes, she's built like a Naughty Dog character still.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Anna Taylor-Joy plays a foetus in the film. No I'm not joking. Also has Léa Seydoux from Death Stranding. Both of which have a bigger part than Pugh who is just stood around in a couple of scenes. And yes, she's built like a Naughty Dog character still.
I'm starting to think Denis is casting just to meet starlets :p

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

Got to give her props for one thing: her confidence must be off the charts.

I'm starting to think Denis is casting just to meet starlets :p

Then cast Saoirse Ronan; she's only a year older than Pugh and she's got the looks, the acting chops, and is well proportioned and not all squished together like a human dumpling with a nose ring. Goddamn, I'm mean but Pugh just annoys me for some reason.

Last edited:

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
Got to give her props for one thing: her confidence must be off the charts.

Then cast Saoirse Ronan; she's only a year older than Pugh and she's got the looks, the acting chops, and is well proportioned and not all squished together like a human dumpling with a nose ring. Goddamn, I'm mean but Pugh just annoys me for some reason.

Personally I prefer Saoirse Ronan and Rebecca Ferguson myself

peish

Why do people put nose ring that way? Thats what farmers do to pigs to tuck them along? Is she into bdsm or furries?

Audiophile

Held the door for her at [what I found out was] her dad's cafe in my neck of the woods about 3yrs back. Doesn't really appeal to me in general but I still recall she had really striking eyes in person. Kinda threw me off for a moment and sticks in my memory as I'd literally watched Midsommar a few weeks before. :messenger_fearful:

Lea Seydoux & Rebecca Ferguson though.. :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
Held the door for her at [what I found out was] her dad's cafe in my neck of the woods about 3yrs back. Doesn't really appeal to me in general but I still recall she had really striking eyes in person. Kinda threw me off for a moment and sticks in my memory as I'd literally watched Midsommar a few weeks before. :messenger_fearful:

Lea Seydoux & Rebecca Ferguson though.. :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

Lea Seydoux is a 6 or 7 on the looks scale to me lol

Cyberpunkd

That was my point: they both look goofy as fuck.

Speaks volumes on the quality of the first Dune that it was so amazing despite two dreadful actors in leading roles.
TBH after Part Two Zendaya was a really good acting choice. Paul’s continues to be goofy AF.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Florence Pugh remains in a quantum super position of hotness and the wave function only collapses to a definitive state by observation

Observation 1 - Definitely hot

desktop-wallpaper-49-hot-of-florence-pugh-which-will-make-you-love-her-florence-pugh.jpg

Observation 2 - Definitely not hot

iu

Only with enough observations we can start to establish the precise hotness of Florence Pugh.

Anya getting billing on the 3rd movie over Zendaya. Such a tease.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Florence Pugh remains in a quantum super position of hotness and the wave function only collapses to a definitive state by observation

Observation 1 - Definitely hot

desktop-wallpaper-49-hot-of-florence-pugh-which-will-make-you-love-her-florence-pugh.jpg

Observation 2 - Definitely not hot

iu

Only with enough observations we can start to establish the precise hotness of Florence Pugh.
Schrodinger's hotness??!

MaestroMike

Gold Member
kinda reminded me of selma blair
are you for real cruel intentions GIF
who i loved in hell boy :messenger_smiling_hearts: sucks she has some spine disease in real life 🙏 fukking hollywood execs should've made hell boy 3 before it was too late sobs :messenger_loudly_crying:

anyways zendaya still looks like a kid lol rebeca ferguson had my eye in the movie fukking hollywood execs did her wrong in the last MI movie bunch of sobs :messenger_loudly_crying:

Top Bottom