• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven |OT| Thread of Blitzball 2.0

Wizpig

Does any game in the series have online BATTLES and trades?

The 3DS one? the Wii one? i think it's the only letdown of the first one.

Off Topic: and about the anime...
is there really a character from the future
in the first movie? what's this, Dragon Ball?

Mdk7

slaughterking said:
The game entered the weekly Top 10 charts in Italy. :0

2ziy2o3.png

Italy:
Week 5, 2011

01 (__) [WII] Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo)
02 (04) [WII] Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
03 (01) [PS3] Dead Space 2 Limited Edition (Electronic Arts)
04 (04) [WII] Wii Fit Plus + Balance Board (Nintendo)
05 (__) [WII] Wii Party (Nintendo)
06 (07) [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
07 (__) [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
08 (__) [NDS] Inazuma Eleven (Nintendo)
09 (10) [PS3] Call of Duty Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
10 (__) [360] Kinect Advetures (Microsoft )

Thanks to dabra: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25956040&postcount=30
WHAT!?! :O

Glad it's selling well, really!!

Haunted said:
I mute the volume and spam taps as fast as I can so I don't have to hear any of it. The first line alone makes me fucking cringe. "Auf gehts auf gehts - rauf auf den raaasen"

I mean what the fuck

What does that mean?, it seems its really bad for germans :lol

Wizpig said:
edit. One question about the localized openings: when you actually score a goal in the game, you hear part of the opening again.
Is that the same song as the Japanese one or...?

Instrumental version of the original game opening. But its only the intro. The same as the ending in the game, same song, but its the instrumental version only.

Castor Krieg said:
Let's not forget the great "Inazuma Eleven" in the menu. In German version it sounds like robot voice.

Heard that in the youtube video, looks like a boy just before dying. Its horrible.

Wizpig said:

It reminds me of the typical old anime italian and spanish openings, saying the names of the characters and what they did instead of what the original song says :lol

Haunted said:
I mute the volume and spam taps as fast as I can so I don't have to hear any of it. The first line alone makes me fucking cringe. "Auf gehts auf gehts - rauf auf den raaasen"

I mean what the fuck
:D Yep!

Oxx

Dash Kappei said:
ISIS, internet shopping is safe, a secure trading body program run by IMRG.org where Games Basement is affiliated (oh the irony!) are helping me out A LOT in trying to get the money back and taking them down for the fraud. As soon as I've contacted them GB wrote me their first email (full of lies but that's another story) in a matter of hours.
Just write your order number with Games Basement, what happened and that you can provide email of the order confirmation and even internet links where people are experiencing the same issues:

http://isisaccreditation.imrg.org/8...975EA22798F7ABCC8025741F006A7829?OpenDocument

Thanks.

I'm still kinda playing the waiting game. I haven't received the game yet and last I checked they had still only charged me £29.

Vamphuntr

I'm slowly trying to find time to play it. It's a great game to play in short bursts but I don't like scripted matches. I'm stuck at the match against the Occult team and god it is annoying. You are obliged to give one goal to them then you are obliged to miss your first short on their goalie. Matches are so short that in no time you lose :(

Wizpig

So, the data you can download via WiFi connection... is it once per week? i want new items. :(

By the way i'm just before the battle
versus the Zeus jr. High

Haunted

SpacePirate Ridley said:
What does that mean?, it seems its really bad for germans :lol
"Let's go, let's go, up on the piiiiitch."

But it's something you'd never say like this in German, and it sounds terrible and uuuugh.

Beat this a few weeks ago. Took 2- 3 nights. Rather fun stuff. The transitions are pretty long though.

It did made me go watch shaolin soccer again. Brilliant movie =)

Wizpig

I forgot to ask some things about the plot.

SPOILERS.

Basically, who's Erik? the one the girl and Bobby know from back in the USA?

LProtag

I'm hoping that once it comes out in the UK there's enough of a response to warrant the 2nd and 3rd games coming out... Well, I can wish, anyway.

Edit: Does anyone know when it's coming out in the UK by the way?

Disguises

faridmon said:
So is still not out in UK?

Great...
I still try www.inazuma-eleven.co.uk often just in case it randomly goes live someday :(. I seriously don't think Nintendo UK should wait for the anime to air to release the game. Sure, maybe it will pique some peoples interest because of it, but there's lots of reasons for sales to drop further once the 3DS is out...

Hurry up, NUK...

Wizpig said:
But he doesn't appear in the first game, right?
Other than the flashback.

Oh and... who is this? spoilerish, I guess. <-

It's a girl, erm...
is it the captain of the Zeus high? you know, Aphrodite.
I thought it was a boy even if the name is from a goddess :lol
It seems he's one of the "secret" characters: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25826634&postcount=386

And yeah, that should be a girl. She is remarkably boy-ish, though. Not to say...flat. :p
http://666kb.com/i/br8falxuxz8cpstp3.jpg

hipgnosis

Nuclear Muffin said:
Right, I'm still desperately trying to nab a copy of this game. This site seems to be selling the Scandenavian (English) version.

http://www.fnac.pt/Inazuma-Eleven-D...acAff&OrderInSession=1&TTL=230820111729&PID=8

Has anyone used them before?
You could try this store as well: http://en.konsolinet.fi/tuotekortti.php?path=8/21/10891 I think someone here imported it succesfully from there. Can't be sure though. I personally picked my game there locally and they are trustworthy.

EDIT: You might want to contact them first about international shipping though since there isn't country selection at the checkout.

Finally got round to starting my copy earlier today and have put just over 2 hours in. So far, so good! Enjoying it quite a lot. I'm trying to get into as many random battles as I can to get used to the 'battle' system and am slowly but surely getting there.

Am I right in thinking that it's only the 4 characters I have selected for random games that level up after them, or is it everyone?

slaughterking said:
All 16 people in your team get the same experience from random encounters. The guys that are currently not in your team get half the EXP.

Not just the 4 you were using? Nice! Thanks for clearing that up.

No, not just the four guys you are running around with. :p
It would be terribly difficult to keep a balance between all your players if it was like that.

LProtag

Yeah. I usually use the best players for my 4 man team. Well, a good defender and two good strikers/midfielders.

Though granted, I haven't been playing much as these end-game tournaments are getting a bit absurdly hard. The goalkeepers are stopping my most powerful shots just by regularly catching them.

Oxx

Looks like Gamebazement has changed the status of my order back to dispatched. And it only says £28.99. Which is progress I suppose. Still no game, though.

Finally managed to buy mine:

23u7vwx.jpg

:)

I've played a little bit so far, liking it a lot. I really hope Inazuma Eleven 2 and 3 make it over seeing (I wonder if they'll do two versions for the sequel though, if they're on the fence with it, and considering this was enhanced for it's euro release perhaps they should just bundle/merge their variables into a single cartridge?)

Anyway they're bound to be even better than this one, and I'd like to see that. It's a triology after all. (but I'm still before the Occult match, so perhaps it's too early)

For the record I don't even fancy football all that much, which is saying a lot; this title just feels fresh, easygoing and downright enjoyable.

EDIT: I wish DSi XL's would drop price already :(

Finished it one week ago and I really liked it. The game is on the short end if we consider it's an RPG but I think it is just long enough to not be too repetitive. A great game, I hope we will be able to play the other episodes.

squall23

ALL IE2 characters have been confirmed to be in the Europe version of IE1 with their moves! The only matter right now is actually unlocking the data for them to be usable. Can't wait to use Fubuki and Tsunami.

Dineren

Banned
I was pretty worried, but my order from Gamebasement has finally been delivered to me here in the U.S. Now I just need to finish up Dragon Quest VI.

squall23 said:
ALL IE2 characters have been confirmed to be in the Europe version of IE1 with their moves! The only matter right now is actually unlocking the data for them to be usable. Can't wait to use Fubuki and Tsunami.
Hopefully that is something that IE2 unlocks or something.

I want IE2 :(

Dineren said:
I was pretty worried, but my order from Gamebasement has finally been delivered to me here in the U.S. Now I just need to finish up Dragon Quest VI.

!!

How did you put your address in? Did it actually display on the site as County, USA or whatever? Rather than City, State?

I'm so ready to order this now that someone got it (probably sold out at Gamebasement now...)

vareon

Now I wonder how, if there's some magical event, will Inazuma Eleven 3 be translated. It's about the world cup, and seeing Mark Evans, Jude Sharp, Axel Blaze etc in the Japan team will be so weird.

GhaleonQ

vareon said:
Now I wonder how, if there's some magical event, will Inazuma Eleven 3 be translated. It's about the world cup, and seeing Mark Evans, Jude Sharp, Axel Blaze etc in the Japan team will be so weird.

I know! They'll probably pull an Ace Attorney and just make the universe incoherent, but it would be awesome if they just randomly assigned ethnic identities instead.

squall23

Credits go to a site that I probably can't link to on GAF:

ezsxgy1akcq4j50iayg.png
j8ss5i884a6ghirvxl.png

In case you're wondering why the names are in romaji, this is from the undub project.

Top Bottom