• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS 2 |OT| Think Twice

legbone

great job on the ot. cannot wait to get this next tuesday. looks like an easy platinum like the first one. actually it looks easier than the first one (does not appear to be stunts).

SykoTech

Was hoping that I would have played through the first by now (at least on the good side). Oh well.

Great OT though. Can't wait to get some impressions from early buyers.

X-Frame

So what will need to happen so that this pre-order nonsense will stop?

Seriously it's crazy, especially if there's nothing like the Lightning Hook in the full game without pre-ordering from Gamestop. If that's an "essential" power that's nuts.

Acrylic7

Dear Lord, is that a Clear Red and Blur ps3 controller? YES!

Well hot damn, it only took them 4 years. Oh looky, cant purchase separately!
...Sony...

Still replaying Infamous 1 and remembering how much I hate Zeke.
I bet they Kill off zeke somehow.

I just cant see that character making it through this game for some reason.

ezekial45

Banned
I do hope they have the original Infamous 2 costume available. I know there was a backlash to it, but i think it should still be there as an extra.

Pkaz01

X-Frame said:

Seriously it's crazy, especially if there's nothing like the Lightning Hook in the full game without pre-ordering from Gamestop. If that's an "essential" power that's nuts.
I'm guessing its just a power that you will be able to get later but preordering makes it available early.

Down. Nice OT.

Was looking forward to this maniacally but Witcher 2 has me caring less about this than I thought I would be considering this is coming out next week... I probably won't play this for a while still... I'll check back in here when I start playing and that will be when I've finished infamous 1 and started Infamous 2 which will be... a while. Heh :)

Duffyside

Banned

Niblet

Didn't the reveal trailer for inFAMOUS 2 show Cole using Ice powers in addition to his electric powers? Why don't I see any mention of that? Was it removed from the final game?

Shurs

Niblet said:
Didn't the reveal trailer for inFAMOUS 2 show Cole using Ice powers in addition to his electric powers? Why don't I see any mention of that? Was it removed from the final game?

Nope.

I would so get that hero edition but its £100 thats about half the price or more of a fucking ps3. Can not wait for this, loved the first one played the beta and it looked like they built well on the first one.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
So excited about this game. I can't wait. Loved the first one and this one looks a lot more awesome. Huge bosses, the cool melee combat, destructive environments, the new powers, and user generated content all have me excited.

Given the cool, giant monsters we've already seen, I am curious how they are going to pull off the Beast and make him intimidating.

This, for me personally, is right up there with Uncharted 3 in terms of anticipation.

Oh, i cant wait! This is my most anticipated game of the year on ANY platform! I've been working on a User Generated Mission and hope to be able to move it over into the release version to finish it, or try and get it done in the next few days so i can upload it.

The first was fantastic, and i really need to get back and plat it someday, and its probably the closest i've ever come to getting a platty, i have like 86% of the trophies.

I can't wait to finally play the sequel to one of my favorite PS3 titles. Still wished they would've stayed with the new Cole design. I loved the first game but Cole's design wasn't that unique or too important to the overall story. Everything in the game looks great except for Cole's new old design. I know this is a old issue but please Sucker Punch, allow us to be able to download the original InFamous 2 Cole design :)

All complaints aside, I can't wait for next Tuesday!

Great job on the OT!

Just so we're clear, by getting the Hero edition I will have gotten around ALL the exclusive pre-order bullshit, right?

Awesome OP said:
Continue The Quest – If you have trophies from inFAMOUS, use them to unlock bonus content and change your adventure in inFAMOUS 2. Alter karma level, unlock extra energy cores, and bonus XP. Side missions, dead drops, and dialog also is changed depending on your previous choices.
I never did finish Infamous 1 even though I had a blast the entire time. Maybe this is just the thing to get me to complete it.

Chuck

Still without luck
I hope they do a recap of the story from the first game at the beginning of inFAMOUS 2. I mostly remember not really liking it that much and hating the ending.

Questions:

1- Will the comic book cutscenes be back?

2-Does Cole have the same voice actor back?

Oh and definitely looking forward to this, the first was easily top 5 this gen.

Feep

Banned
X-Frame said:
It's unobtainable except through GS.

KaotikMind said:
Questions:
1- Will the comic book cutscenes be back?
2-Does Cole have the same voice actor back?
Oh and definitely looking forward to this, the first was easily top 5 this gen.
1. Yes.
2. No, but the new guy is great.

Top Bottom