• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS 2 |OT| Think Twice

Horns

Infamous 1 might have been my most played PS3 game. I even grinned through the side quests as boring and repetitive as they were.

FYI, the Target I went to had no Infamous 2s in stock.

Loudninja

French said:
Just read a french review. They gave it 18/20.

They say that the gap between Infamous 1 and 2 is as big as the gap between Uncharted 1and 2.
Just to compare JVN gave the first game a 15/20.

Can anyone let me know if NYC Target has them early? I know the one in Carle Place, NY has them early. Just found that out from CAG.

I need this game in my body right now. I cant wait a week!

LosDaddie

Banned
Nice OP there!

I'm working through my backlog, but I'll buy this game later this year when I can snag it on sale. I loved the first game though.

Irish

Rollo Larson said:
so who got this from target already? lol

will be playing tonight
I'm so jelly. Comcast are being huge dicks. "We can't stop by unless you answer your phone. We'll have to toss in another visit order. No real timeframe on that." I can't answer my phone if nobody calls me!

Kaizer

Banned
revolverjgw said:
It makes me angry knowing people are getting this for 30 bucks. I'm angry.
I'll be getting it for $Free.99 from Gamestop after taking advantage of their trade 2 games for $40 off and my $30 of in-store credit.

rdrr gnr

revolverjgw said:
It makes me angry knowing people are getting this for 30 bucks. I'm angry.
For real. That shit never happens to me. Even when I have had friends working at Target they still say it's hard to get a hookup.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lucius said:
Anyone know if the Gamestop preorder includes the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta for North America?

You don't need to preorder it, comes inside the game case and is labeled on the box

iNvid02

yep ^^ never too late to change an OT title

i wish i changed the ac bro title from "where my bros at?" to "brothers in da hood"

Kaizer

Banned
RyanardoDaVinci said:
You missed a golden opportunity, joe. It should have been:

inFAMOUS 2 |OT| Electric Boogaloo.
Oh yes, someone please change the title to this, can't believe it isn't there already.

lucius

Domcorleone said:
Can anyone let me know if NYC Target has them early? I know the one in Carle Place, NY has them early. Just found that out from CAG.

I think someone updated in the CAG Infamous2 thread that it was a no go for the Carle Place Target today, that one is near me so I would have went, oh well one more week.

MuseManMike said:
I still don't get how people are just getting their copies. Fuck that. I'm calling Target and begging. Will update.

In DC they were in a little cart with assorted games that I think MAY have been to put away. I just took one out of the cart and went to the register away from the electronics section.

Ok, guys, seriously, any shops in Surrey, Vancouver, or the surrounding area selling I2 early? Preferably the Hero edition.

Waiting a week while all you guys bathe in glory sucks

M.D

WHY THE HELL WASN'T I BORN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

What YMMV means? $30... dear god
This would cost me around $76 here and that considered cheap as hell. There are places that sell games for $120.

I can always order from the UK, but I don't like dealing with all that process, and sometimes it can end up not much cheaper, at least when the game hasn't dropped in price yet

Lucky Americans go out and buy this game :(

Damn all you playing early. I really wanted to find one at Target. If anyone from my area happens to find some copies let me know! Thanks

They should just push it out early.

Zeth

Going for a road trip to a few targets within a reasonable radius. I'll be begging the electronics employees not just looking for one on the shelf like everyone else. Will report back.

edgefusion

Christ I am sooo pumped for this game! Cannot WAIT! Really glad to see there's no "Be hearted by 5,000,000 UGC users" or some crap like in LBP in the trophies.

YMMV- Your miles may very. Meaning it's just a shot in the dark your local store might have it or not.

Target is the #1 retailer who has a YMMV situation. Between their clearances or dumb old ladies who work there.

brucewaynegretzky said:
In DC they were in a little cart with assorted games that I think MAY have been to put away. I just took one out of the cart and went to the register away from the electronics section.

oh see they must have scanned the actual game. i got mine, the barcode on the game is deliberately covered and they had to scan the clearance tag. it totally does not appear to be happening by mistake

So is this averted in the sequel?

548711074_46B7a-L-2.jpg

Top Bottom