• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: First Light |OT| Make Fetch Happen

No way should this cost 15 bucks if you own the main game. I can see if you don't, that it's a viable pricing option. But I'll wait till it hopefully goes on sale. Saw some gameplay videos, and it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Seriously, I value great deals and i would only pay 15 bucks if it was at least 30 hours and featured loads of content. This is a horrible deal! Rather pay 15 bucks for the killzone mp fart pack and the cod weed decals. Better yet, I'll wait till this is on ps + hopefully tomorrow!
/s

jpbonadio

Banned
Same here. It looks like it was supposed to unlock and download as soon as the countdown timer went to zero.

The same here. It says that it cant download due to an error.

Now I need to decide if I will play this game tonight, or wait until tomorrow, when my new projector arrives.

Lucent

Seriously, I value great deals and i would only pay 15 bucks if it was at least 30 hours and featured loads of content. This is a horrible deal! Rather pay 15 bucks for the killzone mp fart pack and the cod weed decals. Better yet, I'll wait till this is on ps + hopefully tomorrow!
/s

I wasn't sure what your stance was until you got to the "at least 30 hours" thing. lol

JayHayabusa

Can the people who got the preorder gtlich please start getting angry ?

Cause we "already own this product and it can not be purchased", so it's not just a preload issue, we can't buy it at all.

still cant buy here! have a bad feeling about this!

123rl

I've ordered it and have to wait 3 hours. Why do I have to wait until midnight GMT? How are people playing it now? Different time zones?

Still far from 60 but the framerate is surprisingly improved from Second Son.

CryHgs6.jpg

yCj3d31.jpg

Edit: Son of a bitch, halfway visible screenshot icon. Why don't they make it so system icons like that don't get captured in the shot? -_-

IF YOU HAVE PREORDER GLITCH

Go to SEN site, then to "Download Queue" and delete First Light from it.
Go to store on your PS4, search for First Light, there are two entries, you can buy one of them.

I was iffy on the redesigned neon at the start of the game, but once you start to unlock stuff and fight against the DUP, my god. Stasising a DUP agent who just launched up in to the air and then neon kicking him 500 yards away>>>

Just finished it. Took me around 3 hours playing through the story missions, although there's a lot of room to squeeze a few more hours out of it if you're a completionist and/or like the side missions.

Really enjoyed it - felt like a very condensed Second Son and, for me, Fetch is a more interesting character and more fun to play as. Great stuff.

VanWinkle

I thought the visuals were improved over Second Son but it must have just been because I haven't played Second Son in awhile. Seems to be pretty much identical.

However, I LOVE this new time of day. It's like Blustery with the depth of field and rain but a little more light out, and with a nice film grain.

Here are a couple of comparison shots, even though, again, they essentially look identical.

10631062_10154515083755626_4913119046588201455_o.jpg

10271224_10154514995600626_3475403487669820036_o.jpg

10498664_10154515032120626_1657605020665683445_o.jpg

10628671_10154514990925626_6174145161419371752_o.jpg

just beat it, I liked it a lot. Got all collectibles and did all mini-games. The challenges and arenas are going to be a nightmare for the plat

Quick

Banned
I pre-ordered this last night and pre-loaded it to play today. Fun times.

The game looks gorgeous. Maybe better-looking than Second Son? I noticed the framerate bump, too.

Shawn looks and sounds a lot like Reggie from Second Son. Probably the same VO.

I'm supposed to get a pre-order skin. Where do I access that and how does it look like?

Lime

This fucking preorder bug is SO AGGRAVATING!

Is there a monkey somewhere at Sony that needs to press a button or some shit? Holy fuck it's frustrating.

Human_me

Go to store on your PS4, search for First Light, there are two entries, you can buy one of them.

Just tried this.
Didn't work.
Can't buy either one.

This fucking preorder bug is SO AGGRAVATING!

Is there a monkey somewhere at Sony that needs to press a button or some shit? Holy fuck it's frustrating.

Tell me about it. It has definitely made me not want to pre-order on the PSN store again.

Frillen

Not for me.

This was the first time I pre-ordered something on PSN. Never again.

Kyoufu

Finished the story. It was satisfactory enough. Fetch is a hell of a lot cooler than Delsin. She should have been the main character of Second Son. :3

This worked for me. I bought it through webstore though. Cleared the download queue, searched for First Light and bought it.

It's downloaded and running now.

Melchiah

Clearing the download queu didn't change anything for me, but I managed to buy it when I tried again 40 minutes later. I guess it just came available to buy here.

IndustryX

To those who own and have played it, is this basically just neon powers reskinned in the same area? Or is it a different setting and a completely different move set? Kinda bummed there is only the same exact power on a new character honestly. Really enjoyed second son enough to get platinum but playing with neon powers again doesn't sound like enough to get me to spend 15 bucks.

Top Bottom