• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Hex

Banned
I love seeing people trying using different characters at this tourney.
Tired of Bane, Bane, Darkseid, Bane, Black Adam, Darkeid, big red ugly guy, Supes, Supes, Supes.

Scotia

Banned
Red Hood finally in Injustice

naAONRR.gif
naAONRR.gif

naAONRR.gif
naAONRR.gif

Fuck the haters, I've been waiting four years for this.

Xevren

I love seeing people trying using different characters at this tourney.
Tired of Bane, Bane, Darkseid, Bane, Black Adam, Darkeid, big red ugly guy, Supes, Supes, Supes.

I mean I can get some...but Bane? He's really not used that much compared to others.

Red Hood finally in Injustice

naAONRR.gif
naAONRR.gif

naAONRR.gif
naAONRR.gif

Fuck the haters, I've been waiting four years for this.
There are haters? I feel like the only one sometimes, lol. I don't see what's so nice about the character, but I'm glad people are happy.

TBH I'm only salty because I'm the only Booster Gold fan in existence it seems.

tim1138

Hopefully there's a premium skin to turn Red Hood into someone interesting like Grifter or Wild Dog or Grayson: Agent of Spyral.

Scotia

Banned
There are haters? I feel like the only one sometimes, lol. I don't see what's so nice about the character, but I'm glad people are happy.

There were a lot of people on different sites prior to the DLC reveal that were very anti-Red Hood. Not saying it was unbearable but it was very difficult to get Red Hood wishlist and prediction talks going because of it.

Far from it. There are dozens of us. Check the roster and speculation thread. ;)

Xevren

I am waiting for things to shake out in a top 10, but have seen him a bit.
The commentators are fapping all over one Bane player.

Well yea, Biohazard is awesome. Bane isn't considered top tier by any means. People better get used to seeing Superman, Aquaman, Black Adam, Batman, Deadshot for awhile.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm leveling up my characters with the AI simulator so I put Deadshot to use zoning full blast... It's just funny as hell to see him just constantly fire bullets across the screen and win so easily in the endless battle challenge.

Hex

Banned
lol
All through Injustice "Red Hood Red Hood"
Injustice 2 announced "RED HOOD RED HOOD!"

Red Hood announced and trailer shown..."Maybe we can get skins to make him someone else..."

Never change Gaf...never change.

Village

lol

Red Hood announced and trailer shown..."Maybe we can get skins to make him someone else..."

Only one guy asked for that.

And the people who want red hood are cheering, like most of the thread

lol

Obviously not everyone cares for Red Hood. The promise of Premier Skins means that there can be something for everyone.

Top Bottom