• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
If I quit out of the endless run challenge, do I still get the boxes or do I have to lose? Cause I have my AI playing right now... or does that even matter and you can't get boxes with AI anyway?

If I quit out of the endless run challenge, do I still get the boxes or do I have to lose? Cause I have my AI playing right now... or does that even matter and you can't get boxes with AI anyway?

You don't earn Boxes if you quit. You'll keep the gear earned post-matches though. It doesn't matter if you're using an AI either.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
You don't earn Boxes if you quit. You'll keep the gear earned post-matches though. It doesn't matter if you're using an AI either.
Ok, thanks. I wanna do the diamond multiverse but I don't want to stop my AI from wrecking guys and losing my boxes here. Crap, what to do, what to do.

Hex

Banned
Eat shit, Robin. Al hail Harley.

I played a bit this morning before I came to work on the Kiosk at Gamestop near here (has to stop at the ATM anyway) played a few games and all good some back and forth, but people get nasty when you beat them with Harley.

I played a bit this morning before I came to work on the Kiosk at Gamestop near here (has to stop at the ATM anyway) played a few games and all good some back and forth, but people get nasty when you beat them with Harley.

I don't know why but whenever I get my ass delivered to me by Atrocitus, Bane, Wonder Woman or Firestorm I lose my shit. And not to some annoying kid, no: AI.

Wonder Woman level 20 and ready for all the epic gears coming up.

Also that Red Hood trailer sold season pass to me.

My favorite is Supergirl though. I am getting good playing as her. Some really powerful moves. And the heat vision walk is OP af. Still haven't figured out how to do that piledriver though.

Marvel

could never
Eat shit, Robin.
qd2fe198

Hex

Banned
I don't know why but whenever I get my ass delivered to me by Atrocitus, Bane, Wonder Woman or Firestorm I lose my shit. And not to some annoying kid, no: AI.

As far as AI goes, Atrocitus definitely gives me issues when they are in that mood. Same with Supes and it almost feels like Superman is in asshole mode everytime I play him as Harley or Joker. Bane also will have those moods where he just wants to punish me for things I had not done yet

This whole AI fighting in the multiverse for you feels so dirty. My AI is getting me diamond boxes while I watch the stream.

Guess I know what all those MMO bot farmers have felt like for years.

Hex

Banned
This whole AI fighting in the multiverse for you feels so dirty. My AI is getting me diamond boxes while I watch the stream.

Guess I know what all those MMO bot farmers have felt like for years.

I can't do it, yet anyway.
When I get to the point where I have problems then I will fall back on it.
Right now I am still learning too much and that takes priority to ease.

I can't do it, yet anyway.
When I get to the point where I have problems then I will fall back on it.
Right now I am still learning too much and that takes priority to ease.
Nothing to do with ease, everything to do with not being able to play while paying close attention to the tournament stream.

I hadn't noticed this before so I'm not sure if it's standard or not but I love when being hit as Superman and the metal clanging sound happens.

Top Bottom