• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

bubumiao

I use
1 2 MB
3 T Stance

I use button shortcuts so I just press 1+2 for interact
I saw on another site (maybe TYM?) that you should replace where you have stance with interactable because certain combos won't allow you to use interact pressing the button at the same time then immediately pressing them for something else (as just 1 or 3).

Something like that. I have no clue though since I'm rather new to NRS's mechanics (had MK9, but didn't play seriously).

Was starting to get interested in this game, from all I've seen. Never played injustice 1 but had it from PS+. Booted it up Earlier in week, finished it today.......and now here I am with a copy of Injustice 2 in my hands....

I'll see all you guys soon!

patchday

wow time to learn Aquaman I see cause it seems like he doin' everyone dirty

Was starting to get interested in this game, from all I've seen. Never played injustice 1 but had it from PS+. Booted it up Earlier in week, finished it today.......and now here I am with a copy of Injustice 2 in my hands....

I'll see all you guys soon!

see you soon, hf

JTCx

lol KDZ is playing Aquaman? I remember during one of the interviews when the game came out he was talking how he was all about the "super family". That didnt last long.

wow time to learn Aquaman I see cause it seems like he doin' everyone dirty

He's been doing everyone dirty since Inj1, not much has changed.

Spinky

Thanks for the quick answers! Will be looking forward to Red Hood then. Hope Starfire isn't soon behind.
Starfire's probably last, judging from this.

IMG_7025.png

Which sucks, 'cos she's the only DLC I'm interested in for the moment.

Is there a GAF overflow guild with available spots? I applied to the one in the first post, but obviously it's almost full and I assume there is a wait list.

Voror

Is there a GAF overflow guild with available spots? I applied to the one in the first post, but obviously it's almost full and I assume there is a wait list.

This is something I'd also like to know. I've got an application with Guild 7 but am assuming the same thing with their being a wait.

Starfire's probably last, judging from this.

zHi0xoG724ssGalNlK5CpTv3XxaZgSa9ECcqtvRaJ8k.png

Which sucks, 'cos she's the only DLC I'm interested in for the moment.

I wouldn't worry about it. At this pace, we'll get all 3 by the end of June. My guess (and since Boon said that all 9 DLC will be released this year):
-Today they show us Red Hood and announce when he'll be available (sometime in the next few days)
-Before E3 they show us another character (I guess Starfire since...well, we already know how the fuck does Sub-Zero fights), announce its release date AND at E3 they announce the next pack.

We have 6 months till the end of 2017 and there are 3 DLC packs. I'm expecting them to be release between 1 month apart from each other.

Oh my. Look at all those amazing combos that I won't be able to pull of. He looks amazing and quite fun. My next main, after Harley and Swampy.

vg260

Let's get these out and over with so we can get to the Black Manta/Rorschach(?)/Spawn(?) Pack.

I need those characters for this game to play for me.

Spinky

He shot guns, then he shot some guns, then he did a little flip and shot guns some more.

...Hype?

EDIT: Also, for the first time in forever, I see where the NRS animation whiners are coming from. Although I'd imagine they'll have touched things up by the time he releases.

I saw on another site (maybe TYM?) that you should replace where you have stance with interactable because certain combos won't allow you to use interact pressing the button at the same time then immediately pressing them for something else (as just 1 or 3).

Something like that. I have no clue though since I'm rather new to NRS's mechanics (had MK9, but didn't play seriously).

I'm not playing this one seriously (Xrd/Tekken are my main games), so I'm not sure if there's anything like that. I don't typically go for interactable combos, but they seem to come out fine in training mode when I have tried. I'd be interested in reading about it if you do happen to find where you saw that though!

vg260

Look at them, still teasing folks with that Nightwing staff.

I wonder if this means that ability isn't currently in the drop pool, but will come out when Red Hood releases?

Has anyone seen the staff outside of the story mode?

I got a drop that said something about a staff. I could easily be mistaken though.

Xeteh

Look at them, still teasing folks with that Nightwing staff.

I wonder if this means that ability isn't currently in the drop pool, but will come out when Red Hood releases?

Has anyone seen the staff outside of the story mode?

It is, I have it.

Wow, I finally get an epic head piece for Cyborg, and it's just his default, but with an extra panel on the right side of his face and a bigger collar armour.

I'm not complaining, as I like his eye plate on the default best from what I've found up to now, but still.

Top Bottom