• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Hahaha 400k, oh you poor thing

Try buying 1.5mil worth of bronze

They need to patch in the ability to buy diamond or platinum boxes ourselves for 1-10 million or something. Make our credits disappear straight away instead of buying so many bronze, silver or gold ones.

They need to patch in the ability to buy diamond or platinum boxes ourselves for 1-10 million or something. Make our credits disappear straight away instead of buying so many bronze, silver or gold ones.

I'd rather the option to purchase Source Crystals for a ridiculous amount of Credits.

ZeroX03

Banned
It should be like
Bronze 1k
Silver 3k
Gold 5k
Platinum 20k
Diamond 40k

So far there's really no reason to buy anything other than bronze, and the only thing really worth winning are plats and diamonds

Had a big fright tonight as when I loaded the game I was greeted by the licence agreement and the other screens that only came up when first playing the game, redownloaded my save and everything seems OK but all the options settings were lost. Going to be super careful now when quitting the game, guessing the settings file became corrupt when I last quit.

Played some king of the hill, and there was some strange guy, lol.
When it was our turn, he showed off complete level 20 epic gear sets for like 10 characters. I don't know what he expected me to think or feel, because I don't care that much about the loot.
And yeah, he did lose.

So I have this epic Supergirl emblem called "Kara's Calling". It's this badass font that looks perfect except for one thing...it's horizontally flipped? What gives? It's like a Bizarro S but regal looking, not goofy like Bizarro's.

Is this some kind of lore reference or did QA accidentally let this slip by?

ZeroX03

Banned
Anyone know if it's possible to save scum rerolling? Trying to figure out the best way to go about building an ideal character.

ahhh my two favorite heroes in the final, I hope neither of them gets nerfed D:, rather other fighters get brought up.

I think they'll look at the chip adam does though.

Black Adam's damage is so disgusting. Tekken Master working so hard to only to be touched once to eat damn near 50%. Frustrating to watch.

dlauv

Same with Ivy vs Black Adam. Felt awful for Dragon.

I like how Atrocitus' shield doesn't block Adam's lightning. Does NRS know some secret weakness we don't?

In adam's defense, he's slow as fuck and can't wake up well.

There's also the fact that it's week 2 and most of the picks were from the first game, not really much time to experiment. Then again I'm sure most of these guys have been playing the game internally.

J-Tier

I was really rooting for Tekken Master. Wanted to see Atrocitus win the tourney, but no surprise that sonicfox + Black Adam won.

sinkfla87

I was really rooting for Tekken Master. Wanted to see Atrocitus win the tourney, but no surprise that sonicfox + Black Adam won.

Same here. Sonicfox​ winning sets a bad precedent lol. I'm hoping it isn't a precursor to him winning every single tournament from now on like MKX haha. It's not even that I don't like him or think he doesn't deserve it, but it definitely makes people more disinterested in watching tournaments if you "know" how it is going to end anyway. And NRS balancing strikes once again. Like I said before, everyone was worried about how broken Deadshot is but he isn't even the biggest offender. Tekken Master REALLY should have learned a second character as a lot of SF's victories are a result of counter picking and knowing more than one character. There were definitely some awesome matches this weekend but none of them involved broken ass BA, DS, and Aquaman lol.

Dubz

Dr Fate for life. I've got his zoning down pretty good. Just need to learn what to do on wake up and when people get in past my db+2.

patchday

really enjoyed the tournament looking forward to watching more :)

Btw just beat the ladder mode with Superman and noticed
Lobo in the background. future dlc for this game too?

shaowebb

How many things does Cyborg have that use armor? I'm not certain if its gear but it seemed like a lot of his strings and tools just ignored hits. The targeting thing he did was one I couldn't knock him out of and a couple of strings too...Was surprised that he had legit rushdown and high 30 low 40% combos.

bubumiao

Dr Fate for life. I've got his zoning down pretty good. Just need to learn what to do on wake up and when people get in past my db+2.
That is his "wake up" attack. Standing 3 is good too. Also, f+2.

When my opponent is waking up I love crossing up with 3. Love that move any time really (j+3). Air dash ability is nice too (if you don't care about online ranked).

patchday

Nope. I've got over a million credits and don't even want to spend them just because we can't buy multiples.

I got over a million. not like I save it on purpose but just not really into opening loot crates. Besides soon DLC heroes will start dropping and these loot crates can be used to get them items I guess

(oh to clarify I do enjoy loot chests but not spending a million to open over 1,000 loot crates in one sitting LOL)

patchday

I've got Injustice 1 Ultimate edition laying around been meaning to install it and play it. I'll have to get my dose of Nightwing and Lobo there I guess

I havent played IJ1 in probably over a year now. I stopped when MKX came out

dcelw540

Question is there any way to sell or mark items to sell when looking at them in the loadouts? It's just annoying to have to memorize which items I want to sell for the appearance.

Rarius

I adore that they've literally given up trying to explain how the fuck characters are able to fight each other. Even with the pills in the first game, anyone with guns doesn't make sense. Or how Deadshot can shoot the Flash.

Spinky

I didn't get a single damn Lantern emblem from any of the nine Platinums or five Golds I just got.

I still have none except Yellow.

What the hell.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Superman may have gone overboard, but why does anyone have a problem with his terrible regime of "don't kill each other anymore"? Doesn't sound too bad of a universal rule to keep for everyone. Crying about your precious freedom to defect from him seems like admitting you want to kill people.

Also, Batman is a huge dumbass for wanting to keep Brainiac alive. I think after a few thousand worlds, you've earned a death penalty. Since when does "We can't guarantee unlocking a few cities" trump "He might break free and end a few hundred more worlds"? He couldn't ever keep Joker locked up so how did he plan on keeping Brainiac? Robin was right about Bruce.

Carm

Meter burning specials timing seems different than just pulling off specials, depending on the move.

I'm in practice using Atrocitus and attempting his Naplam Vomit d,f+2. I can do that move every time, trying to mb it according to the description it says at the beginning of up naplam vomit. I do that and it doesn't work.

If I do d,f+slight delay the 2+mb it works more consistent.

His other moves I can MB every time but this one is odd. Anyone else have the same issue?

Also, I'm pretty sure the ability Dex-Starr's Rage doesn't work, doesn't do anything when summoned, says he is suppose to charge.

I didn't get a single damn Lantern emblem from any of the nine Platinums or five Golds I just got.

I still have none except Yellow.

What the hell.

I have Blue, Indigo, Red, Violet and Yellow. I also have Black, Blue, Indigo, Red and Violet shaders to match. Keep trying man.

This game is addictive.
giphy.gif

Jetman

So I haven't played a Mortal Kombat game in awhile. How similar is the last one to this latest Injustice game? Same gameplay except added fatalitys? If so, I really have to go pick it up.

Top Bottom