• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Jetman

Wish there were more Guild Multiverse options that looked like the normal Multiverse. When I'm trying to learn a character I jump into Guild to try and earn a bit for HoL4, but other than that I feel like I don't have as much of a reason to do it since we don't get guaranteed Epics for specific characters. I'd rather it be mirrored exactly as the Single player version but with different overall objectives.

Hold back/down to block. Sick graphics. Fighting game RPG. It's fantastic.

Awesome! Glad to hear it. As soon as my hype for Injustice dies down, I'll have to go pick it up.

Robin and Harley have some pretty crazy dialogue.

Paraphrasing a bit.

Harley: Why don't you cheer up a little, Mr. GrimDark.
Robin: I'll smile if you blow your brains out.
Harley: I'll take a raincheck on that smile.

JAXXX

This was posted online before but no one believed it and wrote it off as another troll post.
Now that the RedHood trailer has been released and lines up w/ the spoiler ,here is this supposed leak again.

take w/ a grain of salt tho...

55ebro47tc0z.jpg

shaowebb

So I haven't played a Mortal Kombat game in awhile. How similar is the last one to this latest Injustice game? Same gameplay except added fatalitys? If so, I really have to go pick it up.

MKXL has a run button with its own stamina meter. That meter is also used for breakers. Its also a game where you have an actual block button instead of back to block. MKXL had environmental interactions like Injustice 2. Both have long stories and are very cinematic. MKXL had 3 different "styles" for each character that each had different special moves and a few different strings each to make them unique. This way you could play your dude more rushdown or zoner without having to swap to a completely different character if a matchup was rough.

Very similar in ways but very distinctive in various key ways. Both excellent titles.

DR2K

Banned
This was posted online before but no one believed it and wrote it off as another troll post.
Now that the RedHood trailer has been released and lines up w/ the spoiler ,here is this supposed leak again.

55ebro47tc0z.jpg

Raven being the only major Titan excluded is sadness if true

aly

What could Dick possibly have offered that isn't already provided by Robin, Batman and now Red Hood.

He could come back as Deadman. Or like some poeple said an Agent 37 skin. I'm just mad he didn't get any kind of proper representation before being shipped off and replaced by Damian. Who is Robin anyway in this game.

Also a nice member of the batfamily. That's what he could bring.

Jocund

I love Dick as much as the next guy but Terra and Beast Boy sound more compelling to me as fighters than a repeat whose skills are already available in part via character skill

ZeroX03

Banned
Dick should be a face gear for Robin, and Grayson/37 a skin for Red Hood. He doesn't need to be his own character really. Beast Boy and Terra are more unique offerings, if true.

Also they need to do multiverse events that specifically give away Staff stance for Robin and Cat Call for Catwoman. Those things should never be extreme random chance.

55ebro47tc0z.jpg

Eh. Too many Titans. Taking a hard pass.

Dick should be a face gear for Robin, and Grayson/37 a skin for Red Hood. He doesn't need to be his own character really. Beast Boy and Terra are more unique offerings, if true.

Also they need to do multiverse events that specifically give away Staff stance for Robin and Cat Call for Catwoman. Those things should never be extreme random chance.

This. Please NRS. I have a few more online matches to play and two characters left to level to 20, then I'm done with the trophies, Cat Fight aside.

ZeroX03

Banned
This. Please NRS. I have a few more online matches to play and two characters left to level to 20, then I'm done with the trophies, Cat Fight aside.

I'm only half way through grinding everyone to 20, but I'm dreading the bronze box opening fest trying to get it.

Fortunately my Catwoman is somehow an AI destroyer, so I can maybe just leave her on Endless.

I'm only half way through grinding everyone to 20, but I'm dreading the bronze box opening fest trying to get it.

Fortunately my Catwoman is somehow an AI destroyer, so I can maybe just leave her on Endless.

Endless might be a better approach. Opening Bronze Boxes one at a time is slowly eroding my sanity.

ZeroX03

Banned
You guys could just like not care about trophies, that's a pretty good solution.

Holy shit wow nobody has ever told me that damn you should enlighten the whole world you better make a thread and blow GAF's mind kotaku will pick it up and you'll be famous af

Top Bottom