• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Yeah most of my problem is with wrong input using thumbstick. Character will suddenly jump instead of going forward etc. But then using arrow combination real fast on dpad is a pain too. I will switch over to dpad today and practice.
Yeah when I first switched to d pad I had to really slow down on putting the iputs in to the point where the move doesn't come out and focus on just hitting the right buttons and gradually speeding up until I could execute properly.

Xeteh

Yeah most of my problem is with wrong input using thumbstick. Character will suddenly jump instead of going forward etc. But then using arrow combination real fast on dpad is a pain too. I will switch over to dpad today and practice.

Give it a shot. I've never been an arcade person when it comes to fighting games so I don't have the affinity for sticks that most do... I've always used dpad, even in Street Fighter, anime fighters like BB and Persona etc...

Finally my Swampy join Harley in to the lvl.20 club. I got Batman at 13, Arrow at 11 and Scarecrow at 14. But guess what? This fucking guy wants to work out Bane, who's currently at fucking level 2. I hate myself and I love this game, some many characters that I wanna learn and play the shit outta them.
On a related topic: been re-reading Injustice Year Three. My God if Constantine isn't a DLC...I don't know what I'd do, I'm kinda a wuss. But I'll be upset, for sure.

Krixeus

😧😧😧😧😧😧😧 That was a fear of mine, kind of bizzare she's the only character with a trophy that isn't based off their standard move set.

I was baffled by that too. It's like, why even bother adding an achievement that's tied to RNG? And why only her?

Btw I'm over 4000 bronze boxes open and still no Cat Call... 😩

fernoca

Did Boon/NRS ever actually say whether there'd be more than the nine DLCs?
I thinked it was hinted.
Yesterday some mentioned that characters were releasing by the end of 2017, but the only info I found was that they plan to release characters all the way through Winter (3 in summer, 3 in Fall, 3 in Winter), which technically goes up to early 2018.

The same articles mentioned that they plan to support the game "forever", which at most means an additional fighter pack or two. :p

Also more gear and skins I guess.

In the end, sales will tell. If DLC does well, they will add a few more since outside 2018's Game of the Year Edition of Injustice 2, they have nothing else from this team other than announcing MK11 for 2019.

tim1138

So I'm doing that AI Battle Simulator glitch to farm abilities and the contents of the box I'm farming have changed. I went from just getting Swampy colors and abilities to getting Poison Ivy colors and abilities as well.

I thinked it was hinted.
Yesterday some mentioned that characters were releasing by the end of 2017, but the only info I found was that they plan to release characters all the way through Winter (3 in summer, 3 in Fall, 3 in Winter), which technically goes up to early 2018.

The same articles mentioned that they plan to support the game "forever", which at most means an additional fighter pack or two. :p

This. There have been many interviews wherein Boon has stated NRS intend to support the game through the launch of their next title. He has also stated their DLC plans are going to be more aggressive.

Spinky

I thinked it was hinted.

In the end, sales will tell. If DLC does well, they will add a few more since outside 2018's Game of the Year Edition of Injustice 2, they have nothing else from this team other than announcing MK11 for 2019.
No, but he's been saying "at least nine characters" in recent interviews, which has me cautiously optimistic.
1492211195313.gif

Fascinating.

stn

Yeah, I'm pretty sure even more DLC is coming. There was a very strong hint that Ares would return at some point, and he's not mentioned in any of the leaks so far, so...

bubumiao

Did Boon/NRS ever actually say whether there'd be more than the nine DLCs?
I also remember him saying "forever"but what's that really mean?

This. There have been many interviews wherein Boon has stated NRS intend to support the game through the launch of their next title. He has also stated their DLC plans are going to be more aggressive.
I hope so. I'd rather have this game as an ongoing platform. Hope that's part of their plan.

I also remember him saying "forever"but what's that really mean?

I hope so. I'd rather have this game as an ongoing platform. Hope that's part of their plan.

I don't know about an ongoing platform; I don't believe that word has been used by Boon or NRS developers, but I definitely want long term content support to keep the game alive.

Spinky

I'll be happy as long as they don't just suddenly go into hiding without even telling us there's no more support coming, like they did after Zatanna.

Is blue beetle considered a zoner? Want to know before I start trying him out.

Don't think I'd label him as a zoner personally. He thrives more in the mid/poke range than anything, especially with his blades out. His projectile can help keep space but it's slow when not meter burned and can be ducked.

Hex

Banned
That's just what I want for the game. I didn't mean to get your hopes up, sorry.

I think it is the business model that you will see with fighting games.
MKX kind of did it.
SFV is going all in, with seasons and then balance patches and content patches.
I see Tekken 7 doing the same as SFV.
It is just good business.
Unless you have a huge breakthrough continue tweaking what you have.
Makes it better for tournies too.

bubumiao

I'm pretty satisfied with what we've been given this far anyhow. The game is really amazing.

My friend who "doesn't play fighters" is interested and possibly on the verge of getting the game. I suggested he watch the story of Injustice 1 on YouTube, and he did so he's actually more interested than I thought because I didn't think he'd bother to actually watch it thru to completion. He even watched those Ultra David videos detailing the differences of some of the NRS game mechanics.

I can't remember my point exactly, but I'm happy with the game and I hope it continues to deliver for a long time however long that turns out being.

bubumiao

I just updated the mobile version. Tomorrow there will be Watchtower stream at 4 p.m. Eastern. They'll be talking about the mobile game (which has some sort of WW tie in with arena mode? I'll double check), but maybe they'll talk about the console certain too.

Edit: you can get Mythic Wonder Woman season rewards, I guess that's it. Seasons last one week.

Strider

Really wish this game let me pick my own ping filter in options. Sorry NRS but I don't find 130-140 ping acceptable for ranked matches... Wish I could set a max of 100 or something and it only match me with players under that

Gleethor

Can I get the ID of a PS4 Gaf guild with open spots? accidentally left mine by button mashing my way through accepting guild motherboxes...

Maulik

Anyone else feel like projectiles are too powerful in this game and that the chip damage needs to be nerfed? Watching matches from this years combo breaker were not encouraging.

acsn

Anyone have a good way to deal with the temp armour modifier? Also why is it called temp, it seems to last the whole match...

ZeroX03

Banned
Really? Because I've gotten this fight down to like 1/4 of her health and 40 secs left on the clock and she still had the stupid armour.

Yeah I've seen it go away before. But more like 1/2 through health, maybe even a bit sooner. This is using level 20 high strength characters I'll admit.

Top Bottom