• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Khezu

A premium skin for RH, what would you rather have Grayson or Thomas Wayne?

Though I could see RH having Batman inspired alt gear, he has dressed up as Gun Batman before.

A premium skin for RH, what would you rather have Grayson or Thomas Wayne?

Though I could see RH having Batman inspired alt gear, he has dressed up as Gun Batman before.

Grayson, please.

Though I'd also be okay with more obscure choices such as Grifter, Vigilante or Wild Dog.

So there is a character specific tutorial mode? I completely missed it. It teaches some nifty combos. Not as good as youtube videos and guides, but its something. Also you get a silver motherbox for each character's tutorial completion.

Played 4 matches online with some guy, won 2 and lost 2. He was way better than me, probably lost deliberately while playing as lower level characters just to humor me. I would have played on and on but gotta sleep now.

Also I am digging Green Lantern. He has some nice combos. But Superman and Supergirl are easiest for me.

I just realized that just like this week we got the Wonder Woman Multiverse event, we'll also get a Justice League one a few months from now. Bring on the Aquaman goodies!

ZeroX03

Banned
Power Girl has pretty average lines, probably the weakest of the premium skins I've tried (everyone except Freeze).

Jay and Vixen are the best.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
My Kal-El bot is Top 50 in Endless mode, could go a lot higher if I didn't start nerfing his stats to make sure I didn't get stuck again. One of these days I'll have to let it run overnight to see where he lands.

Spinky

Power Girl has pretty average lines, probably the weakest of the premium skins I've tried (everyone except Freeze).

Jay and Vixen are the best.

Only decent one I've heard is:

Black Adam: "Kneel, girl."
Power Girl: "I'm not that kind of girl."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PG's a woman, Supergirl's a girl.

I'm sticking with PG.
This.

bubumiao

Anyone beat that Wonder Woman boss in "The Hunt" with Cheetah? No way that's happening for me.. Didn't realize how hard it'd be until after I spent an hour leveling up Cheetah to level 20. Oh well. Guess I'll do the Joker event tomorrow night.

I beat her with my AI Doctor Fate, but it needs to be done with Cheetah to finish the event. I guess I just need some better gear for Cheetah. I don't have much of anything for her. An epic or two, hmph.

Anyone about want to do some games? Every time I actually manage to get into a game my opponent picks some level 10 dude against my level 20 mostly epics Scarecrow. Really can't get a feel for my own skills when there's such a power discrepancy (doesn't help I can't find the turn off stats option).

_Legacy_

Anyone beat that Wonder Woman boss in "The Hunt" with Cheetah? No way that's happening for me.. Didn't realize how hard it'd be until after I spent an hour leveling up Cheetah to level 20. Oh well. Guess I'll do the Joker event tomorrow night.

I beat her with my AI Doctor Fate, but it needs to be done with Cheetah to finish the event. I guess I just need some better gear for Cheetah. I don't have much of anything for her. An epic or two, hmph.

Is that the one where Wonder Woman is armored up for the whole game?

vg260

I let the AI beat all the multiverse bosses. For Cheetah, I think I put max counter with high grappling and medium combo, and she does the job pretty easily.

Spinky

Finally, goddammit.
DBJdsNzXYAAtLtS.jpg:orig
Wanted yellow, orange or blue ideally, but at least I have SOMETHING.

Bane

If a shader can be bought for currency is there still a chance it can drop from a Mother Box or does it have to be purchased?

Spinky

If a shader can be bought for currency is there still a chance it can drop from a Mother Box or does it have to be purchased?

You can get any from Mother Boxes as far as I know. I used to buy a ton of Bronzes to get a shader I didn't want to pay for, worked eventually.

patchday

I dont understand endless it seems like it ends at the 25th opponent. I thought it was to go on forever? I always leave my bot grinding the mode and it seems to stop at 25 everytime

ZeroX03

Banned

They drop pretty frequently (20~30 bronze maybe), don't ever buy them with currency. I think I've got like half of all of them already.

JAXXX

At first i was excited by the PowerGirl Skin but her voice actress really under sold the character. Her lines are boring and and her delivery is dull.

Also i wish her face was a little different, Its strange to see her and supergirl together.
PG face just has makeup on and her side part on the other side. Still Looks too young IMO.

hqdefault.jpg

She looks like SG that got a boobjob.. not the older version we 1st saw.
maxresdefault.jpg

stn

I'm on the last tower for Wonder Woman's special event. I'm at level 12. Should I grind to 20 before attempting? Its been very easy up to this point.

patchday

Anyone about want to do some games? Every time I actually manage to get into a game my opponent picks some level 10 dude against my level 20 mostly epics Scarecrow. Really can't get a feel for my own skills when there's such a power discrepancy (doesn't help I can't find the turn off stats option).
Both parties must agree to turn off gear stats in options while selecting the fighters

oX5ttYC.jpg

Achievement stats (just wanted to highlight the hours spent in the game!), the in game hero card has the time played at 17 hours.

Basically 91 hours spent having the AI do the fighting haha.

Sambrez_

At first i was excited by the PowerGirl Skin but her voice actress really under sold the character. Her lines are boring and and her delivery is dull.

Also i wish her face was a little different, Its strange to see her and supergirl together.
PG face just has makeup on and her side part on the other side. Still Looks too young IMO.

I know it's a premium skin and that's the way it is, but it's a shame that we can't customize her look.

patchday

I simply put many points into combo and rush. Then just pray cheetah corners WW

Top Bottom