• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

bubumiao

Ed Boon! NeoGAF wants Enchantress
just kidding. You're a dick if we get Enchantress. Give me Mera ❤️
Insulting the man probably isn't the best way to get what you're asking for.

NRS can't please everyone with their DLC character choices.

Tonight is gonna be boring just opening tons of bronze boxes & managing inventory.

Khezu

I'd rather have Mera, but considering we are also getting Manta, I have my doubts.

Still haven't seen the Emmy Award winning Suicide Square so Enchantress hasn't been ruined for me.

patchday

opened some bronze boxes since they getting nerfed then I patched.

Oh god-- I see Raiden's shadow in fighter selection. hopefully they trolling we dont need two MKX characters

bubumiao

I'd rather have Mera, but considering we are also getting Manta, I have my doubts.

Still haven't seen the Emmy Award winning Suicide Square so Enchantress hasn't been ruined for me.
The story didn't really make sense (Suicide Squad). Maybe I missed something small while watching it.

Zetta

I don't see us getting Mera seeing as how we're getting Black Manta. All I want is for Black Manta to ask Superman how are the wife and kid.

aly

Enchntress? I would've taken anyone else. Mera,Katana, Batwoman,Huntress, Zatana, Madam Xanadu, Amanda Waller. Anyone else.

aly

Just curious why you hate Enchantress so much?

I don't hate her. I just don't care for her, and this was even before the Suicide Squad terribleness. She's just uninteresting imo, although the movie didnt help.

Speaking of Suicide Squad: Killer Croc and Captain Boomerang would've been great.
With Slipknot as a secret boss.

eizarus

Banned
Insulting the man probably isn't the best way to get what you're asking for.

NRS can't please everyone with their DLC character choices.

Tonight is gonna be boring just opening tons of bronze boxes & managing inventory.
I meant it with love.

I don't hate her. I just don't care for her, and this was even before the Suicide Squad terribleness. She's just uninteresting imo, although the movie didnt help.

Speaking of Suicide Squad: Killer Croc and Captain Boomerang would've been great.
With Slipknot as a secret boss.
Katana could have been cool. Use the soul sword to fire souls at the enemy or something. Like a cross between Robin and Scarecrow.

I really wish we could get the Rebirth outfit for Superman, I love it.
Superman-rebirth-designs.jpg

sinkfla87

I meant it with love.

Katana could have been cool. Use the soul sword to fire souls at the enemy or something. Like a cross between Robin and Scarecrow.

Cross between Robin and Scarecrow? That would be dope AF. Unfortunately I do fear it's enchantress. What are the odds that the character silhouette on the far bottom right hand is for Constantine? :(

I personally think it's Rorschach.

Gleethor

Enchantress is a pretty weird pick, if true. Like, that decision would've been made well after Suicide Squad released to pretty terrible reviews, and her character in that film was received very coldly. She'd have to have a hell of a moveset to win people over.

Mera is a better pick, though I do agree it would be odd to have two Aquaman-related characters as DLC. It would certainly make up for his lack of representation in the previous game though. The Aquaman film is a year and a half away, but Mers is appearing in Justice League and could be released as a sort of tie-in. Plus she could have a kickass, Rain-esque moveset.

Gurrry

Its definitely Raiden and it definitely sucks.

I love NRS fighting games, but this is my one huge glaring complaint with them. Ever since that stupid Freddy dlc for MK9, they have been doing guest fighters for every single game.

I hate it. Why wouldnt you use that giant list of characters that are in the DC universe? This is a DC fighting game.

Dont waste roster spots on MK characters when we are going to get an MK game in the next 2 years.

Xeteh

I love NRS fighting games, but this is my one huge glaring complaint with them. Ever since that stupid Freddy dlc for MK9, they have been doing guest fighters for every single game.

I hate it. Why wouldnt you use that giant list of characters that are in the DC universe? This is a DC fighting game.

Dont waste roster spots on MK characters when we are going to get an MK game in the next 2 years.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of guest characters period but the MK characters in Injustice bug me more for the exact reason you stated. They have their own game that is extremely similar to Injustice, this game is the only way we get to play DC characters like this.

Gleethor

More than that, at least use guest characters that haven't been in a million fighting games already. Hellboy or Spawn (now with a cape!). Alien and Predator in MKX were fun and fairly unique. Raiden is familiar as hell, not exciting at all, and serves to highlight the absence of two other well liked lightning users (Shazam and Static).

Boon said that there is another guest, which was obvious. Do you guys really think that it will be another MK character? Yeah it could be since...well they are Netherrealm. But at the same time it would be a huge missed opportunity. Not to mention all the polls made which included characters that we already got or will be part of the first DLC pack. Swampy, Cold, Blue Beetle, Starfire and Red Hood were part of those polls. If those polls are any indication, my money is on Spawn or a Watchmen character as the other guest. But honestly I only care for Constantine (who was in one of those polls and got a massive amount of votes and if I had to guess he wasn't included on the main roster because of the plot)

sinkfla87

All you people complaining about Enchantress, Boon could've trolled us and put Rope Man in, instead.

302psCO.jpg

He should have been in the story mode. He somehow went through a portal, ended up on Krypton during Brainiac's invasion and subsequently gets murdered asap. Like before we even see Supergirl.

aly

All you people complaining about Enchantress, Boon could've trolled us and put Rope Man in, instead.

302psCO.jpg

Like I said before, secret boss character. Ropes would be OP. He would be the new Deadshot. Rope tug always hits fullscreen.

I've only just now realized that the tusk that falls off the elephant in Gorilla City can actually be used as an interactable... after 50+ hours of the game.

Garlador

As much as I like Injustice 2 (which is a lot), locking actual game-altering gameplay moves and abilities - and subsequent trophies/achievements - behind RNG was definitely a mistake.

Would have been so much more rewarding if they were unlocked as you leveled up your characters. Gear is fine as it can be only cosmetic, but actual combat styles, abilities, and moves? That stuff makes a difference in how players enjoy playing a character.

sinkfla87

Wait wtf transforming gear needs 2000 source crystals??? Are you fucking kidding me NRS?

It's been like that since the beginning lol. That's just if you want a piece of gear to keep the same stats but give it the appearance of another piece of gear. To regenerate gear which rerolls stats and raises the level, that uses Regen tokens which is obtained in game.

Okay, so bulky silhouette in top left... Possibly Anti-Monitor? Bottom far right... Deadman? I'm probably way off.

Wonder Woman - fixed a bug causing Upward Amalthea Bash when done as a wakeup to lose invulnerability before the activate frame
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT.

WAY too many times I did that as a wakeup option only to have it stuffed.

Well, first match in the multiverse after the patch and it dropped a Wonder Woman ability afterward (playing as Grodd). Maybe they increased the odds of obtaining them that way, or I'm just stupidly lucky.

So I spent 1 mil opening 1k boxes then updated my game before I went crazy and got back all my credits I spent.....

I'm back at 2.7 mil and I kept all the gear I got.

Should have spent it all if I would have known.

Xeteh

So what's the deal with Red Hood. He's showing up in-game but he's not accessible?

No real idea. Sometimes the character select has an icon for him (not filled in) and with a Press X to buy Red Hood, goes to the store and it errors. Sometimes the character select doesn't have him there at all. Sometimes the main menu has an alert on the side saying Red Hood Available Now! but it isn't there all the time either.

J-Tier

I'm hoping for Mera and not Enchantress. Mera can control water and I've wanted her since Injustice GAU. Enchantress is just a vanilla sorceress. She can do a billion things, but you know she's just gonna shoot magic lights beams. Chances are good that it's Enchantress though.

302psCO.jpg

Would take this iconic character or Enchantress over Mera.

Just make finally gender swap skins and make her a premium skin for Aquaman.

Enchantress gameplay could be interesting and mabye we could get a Raven skin pretty please.

ZeroX03

Banned
Enchantress is a great character. If all you've seen is Suicide Squad, that's your own fault, she's got lots of potential.
Not that NRS can be trusted.

Top Bottom