• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

ZeroX03

Banned
Just opened five platinum boxes. Again, no abilities.

Unless there's another diamond event, I'm not getting any more abilities. Should've stuck with Bronze.

patchday

so weird all I did was open the loot my bots been farming while I sleep, do yard wark, etc. Been raining down abilities for me. I really just sorta wanted all the abilities for Batman but now that's done it feels weird. didnt spend hardly any of my money

Feel kinda bad for folks really legit trying to farm. Maybe yall need to reboot or something LOL

WB will hold livestreams at E3. Most will probably be Mordor and LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 but they've listed Injustice 2 as being there at E3 so we might get a "Red Hood available now!" drop there.

Khezu

E3 would be a good time to reveal the best DC character Raiden God of Thunder, and 2 other useless assholes who don't matter.

YES! Thats a great news.

Also wants you play more multiverses.

Im still grinding offline 1k bronze boxes and get a shitload of shaders but no abilities.

1489462378500.jpg

"Its better than nothing" i guess.

Azzawon

Lets agree on a name for the new guild and i'll make it. Hall/Fortress of L's? If you guys got any other ideas just post 'em.

Which platform? I'm on XB1 and messaged the guy in the OP but the guild is full, so if not for that platform I'll go ahead and make one too.

I dont follow DC closely but why are Enchantress and Mera so popular?

Enchantress isn't popular and would only be because of Suicide Squad. Katana is more recognizable than she is.

Mera is most likely popular because Geoff Johns wrote her in Aquaman and people can't get enough of him. I hate his works personally, but there ya go.

Has anybody gotten some kind of 'challenger appears' kind of deal in a multiverse?

I am currently letting the AI do Atrocitus' multiverse and during the outro part of the previous battle the screen changed for a bit and then I had to fight a blue beetle who wasn't even in the line-up of enemies. My Atrocitus got his ass kicked while he was able to beat all the others easily.

Some kind of random event?

Razmos

Has anybody gotten some kind of 'challenger appears' kind of deal in a multiverse?

I am currently letting the AI do Atrocitus' multiverse and during the outro part of the previous battle the screen changed for a bit and then I had to fight a blue beetle who wasn't even in the line-up of enemies. My Atrocitus got his ass kicked while he was able to beat all the others easily.

Some kind of random event?
Yeah I've encountered a couple myself, multiverse anomalies. The reward for beating them isn't really that great. I had a Superman anomaly appear and I beat him and got 5000 credits and a gold box, nothing major

YES! Thats a great news.

Also wants you play more multiverses.

Im still grinding offline 1k bronze boxes and get a shitload of shaders but no abilities.

"Its better than nothing" i guess.

I opened a little over 1k boxes last night and only got a handful of abilities. The last 500 or so I opened I think I only got 1 ability. Just decided to update my game after that.

Ended up getting all my credits I spent back anyways. Not sure the best way to proceed with spending credits now. Gold might be the best value.

Am I the only one not seeing the updated character select screen? The game updated last night and it says I have the Ultimate/Fighter pack downloaded, but I don't see all the additions. Or was that a temporary thing that got rolled back?

Grimsen

Am I the only one not seeing the updated character select screen? The game updated last night and it says I have the Ultimate/Fighter pack downloaded, but I don't see all the additions. Or was that a temporary thing that got rolled back?

it didn't last. It's gone.

Razmos

It really bugs me that Red Hood is completely in the game now along with his gear and they can't just release it already for the sake of like.. a week or something.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm throwing in the towel as I realized I don't really have much fun playing the game and it's just feeding off my loot lottery addiction. Just wasting electricity having the AI fight and level up and earn loot is kind of silly for me when I have little fun when I actually sit down to play myself.

Lukemon

"Fixed a bug which was causing the stat scaling on a few Rare quality items which were rolling a lot higher than intended"

Balls, just checking in after the update and this screwed a few of my builds HARD. Thought it was odd that the rolls were so good on those blues and sure enough, only one survived the cull.

Been stolen away by Tekken this last week or so but planning to flit between the two now, so should be a little more active in PS4 Ls2. You seem to need a LOT of really active players to make any kind of dent in Guild Multiverse - we only cleared the first one out once so far I think, and even then it was mostly a handful of us doing each event 3-5 times. No slight on anyone (people are busy and have lives, and it's not exactly well signposted) but with a 50-player limit, you kinda need all active players and ideally all in similar time zones (for the simultaneous attack buffs) to properly break that mode's back, it seems.

bubumiao

Tonight I'm gonna try to open 880,000 credits worth of bronze boxes before I download the update. Got about 4 hours to do it. It's gonna suck.

Alienous

Tonight I'm gonna try to open 880,000 credits worth of bronze boxes before I download the update. Got about 4 hours to do it. It's gonna suck.

I opened 1,000,000 credits worth earlier, with a few silver boxes thrown in (<10).

It didn't take too long. Buying 100 crates shouldn't take any longer than 20 minutes, so it should take less than three hours.

bubumiao

I opened 1,000,000 credits worth earlier, with a few silver boxes thrown in (<10).

It didn't take too long. Buying 100 crates shouldn't take any longer than 20 minutes, so it should take less than three hours.
Was this before or after the update? And how long did it take exactly?

Strider

Credit to Grimsen for the name:

GAF's House of XL

I went ahead and made a new one using this name. Seemed its something a lot of people wanted but no one made one yet. I can make whoever else an admin too if needed.

ID: SZJWX

Just put your gaf name in the application

Grimsen

Credit to Grimsen for the name:

I went ahead and made a new one using this name. Seemed its something a lot of people wanted but no one made one yet. I can make whoever else an admin too if needed.

ID: SZJWX

Just put your gaf name in the application

Cool! I'll send a request once I get home later tonight.

I think this new guild should have a weekly participation minimum for each member.

It's been like that since the beginning lol. That's just if you want a piece of gear to keep the same stats but give it the appearance of another piece of gear. To regenerate gear which rerolls stats and raises the level, that uses Regen tokens which is obtained in game.

Okay, so bulky silhouette in top left... Possibly Anti-Monitor? Bottom far right... Deadman? I'm probably way off.

Cosmetic stuff is a huge racket. Didn't you get the memo?

Yeah I never tried transform gear till now. I thought it will also use regen token but the fucking game wants source crystals. I am ready to buy source crystals but the stupid game ties the source crystal to your account and not like a DLC. Since I bought game on my new US PSN account but I am playing on my India PSN account which is my main account, I can't even buy source crystals as it will remain stuck on my US account. Stupid NRS don't want my money. Why not keep source crystals buy as a dlc or whatever? It worked fine for MGS V currency. I bought game on US PSN, bought currency on US PSN and I could use it on my Indian psn account.

Top Bottom