• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Ryce

Some of Red Hood's gear options:

Fne8jse.jpg

vg260

Yeah, I'm not quite sure who that character is supposed to be. I'm sort of glad that there's some mystery remaining, though.

Eh, I already paid for whoever that is, so I want to know. They don't have to show gameplay just yet, but keeping it a total mystery is annoying.

Ryce

I'm out of town this week and I'd check myself if I could, but does Mr. Freeze have a voice filter now that he's wearing a helmet?

patchday

Huh Bronze box prices will go up yucky.

I think best bet to get 'Cat Call' for the achiever hunters out there is maybe start a game as Cat woman (with X button held down via remote play or turbo) but *do not turn on AI*. Just let Cat Woman die over and over. maybe eventually she'll cough up the ability. I noticed my Batman got an ability and shader doing this trick. for extra cake, make sure to give her like all common gear and set difficulty to hard so she dies fast

No promises this trick will net you anything good tho cause the game has shit rng drops to be frank. I'm so glad I'm not trying to hunt abilities it would drive me crazy. Just trying to help gaf

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I feel bad for getting it randomly a few weeks ago. Dudes been whining forever about it. Lol

Let the hype begins, gents. Also: don't get yourselves too excited or bummed about the silhouettes. I mean, I'm pretty sure Boon gets a massive hard on while trolling everybody. Remember the Terminator silhouette in MK? But maybe he knows that we are gonna think that and thus decided to put the actual real silhouettes on the game knowing that we won't believe him...such a criminal mastermind.

vg260

Let the hype begins, gents. Also: don't get yourselves too excited or bummed about the silhouettes. I mean, I'm pretty sure Boon gets a massive hard on while trolling everybody. Remember the Terminator silhouette in MK? But maybe he knows that we are gonna think that and thus decided to put the actual real silhouettes on the game knowing that we won't believe him...such a criminal mastermind.

People will be buying the Ultimate pack based on what they're advertising in the official trailer and now in-game. You can't bait and switch people like that. Teases before the content is being sold, sure he can have fun on Twitter and in reveal videos, but not like this.

Spinky

NRS always have some seriously bizarre choices for DLC.

Does anybody want Enchantress? Assuming it is actually her.

Give her a Raven premier skin if it is, thanks.

Spinky

After Suicide Squad, I'll take Circe, Zatanna, Mera, Raven, Katana, Cheshire or practically any other female DC character ever over Enchantress, thanks.

So if you're offline you get no credits for selling your gear. And I finally got another Catwoman ability. It was Chaotic Cat. Fuck this game.

jackdoe

The silhouette under the Atom reminds me of Deadman, it looks the same style of big collar.
Spoilers for the Injustice comic:
That actually would be an awesome way to bring back Dick Grayson, who ended up becoming the new Deadman in the Injustice universe.
But I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Yeah.

Every lot of five would just give you the same stuff, anyway.

Sucks. Easy Shader/Ability farming gone since dublicate shaders changed to another shader and abilities like 3-4 times this way.

At least i got a ability and 3 shaders for Superman today.

Also it isnt a secret that most people use WiFi in every game that has online.

FHIZ

Well, just went through all my pre-patch 1.8 million, and another 25k of Guild Points...

So as of now, given I have a digital copy of the game: I'm not updating my primary console as I can keep this old save and reload it as many times as I want. Then on my secondary console, I'll just have my Catwoman AI with gear bias run through the multiverse, and get a turbo enabled controller just to keep it moving.

I feel like a god damn crazy person.

WMUIEZS.gif

vg260

That bottom right DLC character still has me stumped. I would have bet money before the DLC was teased that Spawn would be a lock. I could see that being someone other than Spawn. I don't think it's him anymore after Atom macthed that trailer silhouette. I was actually excited for him. This is a game where I think guest characters would be really cool (if they are actual comic book hero properties). I'm gonna be kind miffed if we don't get any actual super hero guests, but get stuck with 2 MK characters.

Also, 9 DLC characters is a ton, and I don't see NR doing more than then meeting their promise of the most ever, which they will hit with 9.

I'm kinda deflated, as I'm only really excited about Black Manta. I wonder if the DLC character gear will drop if you don't own and/or install the character. It's just going to dilute the drop pool.

Then again, maybe they planned for a second wave all along and they're saving the big hitter guest DLC for a second round. Maybe they'll do packs with a combo of these big guests plus some returning veterans to make the returners more enticing. I could see them needing to do that to make selling I1 characters more attractive. I don't think they'd sell as well otherwise. Plus, they get to re-use some assets.

Jetman

.....fuck. So Red Hoods not available yet? Jesus, man. Was all happy, saw the update, on the main menu below Daily Challenges I Swear it showed a banner that said 'Red Hood now available' - I go to tutorial and Practice and don't see shit And no more Red Hood banner now. The fuck? :/ Nothing on PSN store or page. Did anyone else see this?

Edit: Everyone saw it (Le sigh)

Top Bottom