• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Khezu

eh
ODLzw0F.png

Cyros

Do I count as active enough for the new Super Guild? I'm pretty much AI farming everyone to level 20 right now.

Alienous

Was this before or after the update? And how long did it take exactly?

Before the update.

I didn't keep track of the time, and I was doing other things while opening the loot boxes, sometimes taking long pauses, but all told it was around 4-5 hours.

As I said 100 loot boxes, by my estimate, was ~20 minutes, so 800 should take around 3 hours.

Lopy

Neo Member
Credit to Grimsen for the name:

I went ahead and made a new one using this name. Seemed its something a lot of people wanted but no one made one yet. I can make whoever else an admin too if needed.

ID: SZJWX

Just put your gaf name in the application

Hey guys, I will send an application when I get home.

Lets get those sweet lootboxes.

D i Z

I went ahead and made a new one using this name. Seemed its something a lot of people wanted but no one made one yet. I can make whoever else an admin too if needed.

Request sent.

Keym

Sent a request.

Glad we got a new one going. Too many people tapped out after week 1. Request sent.

timedesk

Neo Member
Everyone here is wishing for Atom.. Man, I would go nuts if there's even the slightest possibility of it being Dr. Manhattan.

While this sounds kind of awesome. I have to laugh at the idea of how many Kryptonian super pills my Green Arrow would have to take to even come close to justifying the matchup.

Zetta

Sending out a request right now, Guild 3 was awesome but at best there were ten people doing anything after week 1 :(.

Darvan

Request sent and Thanks for setting up the Guild.

tim1138

Ah fair enough! I'll create one on XB1 and add the Guild ID to this post when done.

Edit: GAFs House of Ls 2
Guild ID: ANZF2

Add your GAF username to the request message when joining :)

I'm not seeing am option to join, do you have it set to invite only or something?

Application sent. PSN: Shabaminator

Alienous

Yeah i would never take the silhouettes for granted in a NRS game.

Someone mentioned it earlier, and it's a thought I had when they first revealed the silhouettes - at this point people will have bought the Character Pack based on the characters that were heavily implied. Having an obviously Black Manta silhouette turn out to not be him could be considered false advertising, so I doubt they planned to troll people in that way.

Someone mentioned it earlier, and it's a thought I had when they first revealed the silhouettes - at this point people will have bought the Character Pack based on the characters that were heavily implied. Having an obviously Black Manta silhouette turn out to not be him could be considered false advertising, so I doubt they planned to troll people in that way.

Implied isnt revealed.

If someone bought the Ultimate Edition now because they thought they get Raiden and instead get Condiment King in Raidens hat its not NRS fault really.

Spinky

FUCK YOU ED DON'T TOY WITH ME FAM

Constantine is one of my ideal choices for DLC. Wonder how they'd handle his gear, though.

And silhouettes being in the game and actually in people's hands, as opposed to an early build pre-release or a trailer, is pretty different. Plus since Manta, Raiden, etc are so obvious to make out, I highly doubt the rest are trolls.

AdaWong

I might abandon Guild 6 for this... :(

Magwik

Banned
FUCK YOU ED DON'T TOY WITH ME FAM

Constantine is one of my ideal choices for DLC. Wonder how they'd handle his gear, though.

And silhouettes being in the game and actually in people's hands, as opposed to an early build pre-release or a trailer, is pretty different. Plus since Manta, Raiden, etc are so obvious to make out, I highly doubt the rest are trolls.
I honestly think gear viability for characters severely hurts others of the chance to make it in.

Dave1988

Seem like the guild I'm in is also dead. Application sent. PSN is Dave1988.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
At this point I'll be happy if Raiden is the only remaining guest character. I'm still salty with how they handled the DLC in MKX, especially in KP2 where they went with lame ass Leatherface when people were begging them for Fujin.

Zetta

Implied isnt revealed.

If someone bought the Ultimate Edition now because they thought they get Raiden and instead get Condiment King in Raidens hat its not NRS fault really.

I know you're joking but this would be the best/funniest thing ever, I would rather have him than Raiden tbh lol. I mean just imagine beating people up with Ketchup lol.

Eidan

At this point I'll be happy if Raiden is the only remaining guest character. I'm still salty with how they handled the DLC in MKX, especially in KP2 where they went with lame ass Leatherface when people were begging them for Fujin.
Fuck that. Boon's poll put the idea of Buffy in a fighting game in my head. And we'll NEVER see it. It was a poison pill planted by Boon with the intent to destroy my heart.

Cyros

I applied.

bubumiao

How active must one be to join this new Guild? Is it by Guild Points or whatever?
I think it's for those who intend to be active continuously. Seems most of the guilds people joined, but it was just the flavor of the week for the majority, then they went back to their other games. So this guild would be for the people that still play I2 daily.

Strider didn't set requirements, but maybe he/she will.

I think it's for those who intend to be active continuously. Seems most of the guilds people joined, but it was just the flavor of the week for the majority, then they went back to their other games. So this guild would be for the people that still play I2 daily.

Hmm... should I jump ship or stay with House of Ls #1?

Hmm, I've mainly been switching between this and Overwatch so...I think I might qualify.

Top Bottom