• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I'm in guild 3 and yeah this shit is basically dead. we get the daily and weeklys done but we're still level 1 multiverse.

I'd like to do the XL guild if there's still a spot open

patchday

I'm in guild 3 and yeah this shit is basically dead. we get the daily and weeklys done but we're still level 1 multiverse.

I'd like to do the XL guild if there's still a spot open

you remember how awesome we were first week? We were like #31. Those were good times. sigh...

Xevren

I didn't mind helping with guild towers, but when they add that stupid gimmick crap I just stopped bothering. Then after a bit I lost all motivation to even fight the AI anymore. Still play with friends from time to time though.

you remember how awesome we were first week? We were like #31. Those were good times. sigh...

Well like i thought most people gonna play the game for a week and thats it.

There were even some people that joined the guild and didnt even play the game since then even once for over 2 weeks.

And its not like they couldnt play. They played other games in that time.

Spinky

Zoning in this game is a bit silly right now, but at the same time, getting in on a zoner and winning can feel pretty damn rewarding.

Carbonox

Credit to Grimsen for the name:

I went ahead and made a new one using this name. Seemed its something a lot of people wanted but no one made one yet. I can make whoever else an admin too if needed.

ID: SZJWX

Just put your gaf name in the application

Invite sent.

patchday

Tekken 7 came and stole so many away.

I've personally only noticed less then a handful from this thread posting over there. Is there more then like 5 dudes? I know I've seen you and Zero. How many more?

Granted, T7 has a huge twitch following tho

I've noticed with the PC streamers T7 looks very nice but the ps4 streamers the game looks kinda bad to my eyes but it could be the IJ2-biased fanboy in me talking. I'm getting T7 in another week or two on PC

I've personally only noticed less then a handful from this thread posting over there. Is there more then like 5 dudes? I know I've seen you and Zero. How many more?

Granted, T7 has a huge twitch following tho

I've noticed with the PC streamers T7 looks very nice but the ps4 streamers the game looks kinda bad to my eyes but it could be the IJ2-biased fanboy in me talking. I'm getting T7 in another week or two on PC

I frequent that thread just don't post a whole lot. Same with the SFV thread in community.

I'm actually surprised by this because 99 percent of the time in player matches, when I initiate competitive mode most people are good sports and enable it with me haha. Had fun playing you and Compbros the other night! I'm ready to level up and compete... Well not ready but I don't think I'm THAT awful lol*.

*fishing for compliments*
I definitely need to devote more time to ranked.

I wish I had that kinda luck on player matches nobody ever wants to turn it off lol. And yeah it was fun the other night.

Enilced2

I went ahead and made a new one using this name. Seemed its something a lot of people wanted but no one made one yet. I can make whoever else an admin too if needed.

Request sent. Yea house of Ls 3 was like a tomb

Mad Clown

I would also like to get into the XL guild, but won't be home from work for another few hours. I've spent almost two weeks in House of L's 7, but never expected myself to be one of the top contributors already, so I'm looking to join a group that has more than a few active players. I'll send a request after work and hopefully there's still a spot for me.

Does anyone know if we need to exit our current guild before joining and/or requesting to join a different group?

sinkfla87

I've been playing everyday since launch and it's sad seeing our rank drop from a peak of 40-something to 400+.

Same here :(. Then again I don't think everything I do counts towards the guild but I try. I'm ready to move with you if you go to another guild!

Side notes:
I think Red Hood will be out Friday. And Boon is evil for teasing Constantine like that.

Enilced2

I would also like to get into the XL guild, but won't be home from work for another few hours. I've spent almost two weeks in House of L's 7, but never expected myself to be one of the top contributors already, so I'm looking to join a group that has more than a few active players. I'll send a request after work and hopefully there's still a spot for me.

Does anyone know if we need to exit our current guild before joining and/or requesting to join a different group?
You'll need to leave one guild before you can join another

If you think about it on PS4 we have like what 7 or 8 guilds?

Thats like 350-400 people. It was obvious the majority didnt last no matter what.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'll switch guild if people want, I'm still playing despite the annoying patch changes.

How much of your in-game activities count toward the guild other than just the guild towers themselves?

I'm pretty sure multiverse counts? I think I get max guild contribution most days I play, and that's heavily skewed toward multiverse. I didn't bother playing competitively because I knew my focus would be on Tekken.

Xeteh

I'll switch guild if people want, I'm still playing despite the annoying patch changes.

I'm pretty sure multiverse counts? I think I get max guild contribution most days I play, and that's heavily skewed toward multiverse. I didn't bother playing competitively because I knew my focus would be on Tekken.

It totally does.

I think you can get up to 500 points daily for multiverse alone.

Q8D3vil

So does T7 have a chance at taking the lead in over sf5 as the main fgc game ?
Did scamco announce any premiere similar to sf5 and inj2 ?

ZeroX03

Banned

Get out of here with that Scamco bullshit.

Tekken's audience has never had huge crossover with 2D, I doubt it would overtake SF or Smash numbers, but even if it did those games wouldn't suffer for it.

Tekken is too hard to get into compared to SFV competitively. That and the fact that it is mainly an arcade game for a few years before console release means the competition is going to be one sided as USA doesn't really have arcades anymore.

Tekken skill carries over from previous games so players that were top in previous games will most likely be top still once new one comes out so there's not as much room to break into the top players.

bubumiao

I'm going to apply to your guild tonight (well, early tomorrow morning - 4~5AM Eastern Time). I have to open a shit load of mother boxes first. I'll contribute, this is the only game I've played since release day. Hold a spot for me if ya can, thanks.

patchday

Wow already seeing 2 guild members active in my new guild, coo

Man this guild boss is Deadshot what total BS. He's zoning so hard. And I thought Superman (last week's guild boss) was bad

If you think about it on PS4 we have like what 7 or 8 guilds?

Thats like 350-400 people. It was obvious the majority didnt last no matter what.

I remember on launch day I was saying we only needed like 1 real guild. I knew a bunch of gafs would just blow through single player and then trade the game in asap

Fuck it, i'm using save scumming and I am opening gold boxes until I get this god damn ability. I will burn this world to the ground before I give up on this stupid fucking platinum.

Wow already seeing 2 guild members active in my new guild, coo

Man this guild boss is Deadshot what total BS. He's zoning so hard. And I thought Superman (last week's guild boss) was bad

I didn't even know there was another boss battle until hours before the new guild challenge was going to be up. I was too busy dying continuously in "a quick death" with black adam haha. The Superman battle was a walk in the park for me in comparison to the Black Adam fight.

Deathstroke is a pain but the health will continue to be whittled down until I finally beat him!

The challenge that costs 2,000 per attempt will be interesting. I made it to the second last fight and was within 2 hits of victory, before the opponent (Superman) did a 10 hit combo and beat me :(. I probably would have got pwned by the final opponent (Wonder Woman usually gets the best of me on higher difficulties and I need multiple attempts to wallop her).

Is this new?

https://youtu.be/WpL6W4-Wv4Q

Edit: From the description.

First go to settings. Go down to Network. Click on Go offline. Now hard reset your Xbox One. (Hold power button for 10 seconds) Turn it back on. Go to settings. Go down to system. Click on Time. Now change the date to June 13, 2017. Open Injustice 2. Go to multiverse and you will see one called No Fear. You will be able to play as Red Hood. You can also do this for past multiverse events and future ones. Have fun :)

renzolama

Sent a request to join your superfriends wolfpack

Top Bottom